Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin price based on bitcoin price? - page 4. (Read 3456 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:01:28 PM
Yes, another currency is dependent on Bitcoin. All frantically watching him, and trying to learn from experience. Make an error analysis and understand which way to continue moving.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
September 18, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
the rise and fall of altcoin prices is still influenced by the price of bitcoin and you can see it on almost all exchanges, but on USDT coins it is the opposite. when bitcoin and altcoin fell the USDT had a tendency to increase and I often bought these coins when the prices of bitcoin and altcoin fell, after recovery I would again sell USDT and buy altcoins
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
Right. The price of bitcoin increases means that this market is growing. Therefore, the altcoins will develop in parallel with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 18, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
There is always a certain connection between cryptocurrencies. When Bitcoin begins to fall for a long time, many investors will panic, and most investors will have both bitcoin and altcoin!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 18, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
I think that altcoins is different than bitcoin because bitcoin price now is so very stable but lot's of altcoins like ethereum their price is dropping until now its not already recovers.
Activity: 420
September 18, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
Is price of the altcoin is based on price of the bitcoin?I have noticed the price of bitcoin falling down for past few days on same the price of altcoins are also falling down

Yes altcoins price are based on bitcoins, no matter how hard the developers works for their ico, the price will only increase if bitcoins value in the market are going to pump up.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 18, 2018, 02:57:11 AM
yes you are altcoin for now depending on the price of bitcoin, when the price movement of bitcoin has decreased then the price of altcoin will also fall and when the price of bitcoin is rising then the price of altcoin will also experience price increases.
This is not necessary and Altcoin are not stick with the Bitcoin but these have the same nature therefore when we have a lot of negativity in the market then we avoid to invest in this same nature coins. In this way the market value falls for both besides this there is nothing but the Bitcoin is a base currency and this produce same perception for other coins as well.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 18, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
Is price of the altcoin is based on price of the bitcoin?I have noticed the price of bitcoin falling down for past few days on same the price of altcoins are also falling down

Bitcoin is the first and top cryptocurrency among other coins and is the father of other coins, and there is a possibility of influencing other coins including Altcoin.
and the reality in the market situation if bitcoin prices go down or red, other coins will gradually go down and if there is another coin going up or green it will eventually adjust the value of bitcoin not only Altcoian but all coins.
and that's my judgment, even though the reality is not the same.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
yes you are right the price and the altcoin movement depends on the price of the bitcoin because the altcoins will usually be made for one of the coin solutions that can be used to make shipments or are usually called arbit so that they take advantage of the price difference to find a lot of profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 10:25:31 PM
Altocoin always depend on the base price bitcoin price. I have a easy meaning of that. If seller sell altocoin to buy bitcoin the price will be increased so easily. And if moost of the seller sell bitcoin to buy altocoin then the price of altocoin will be high. Its only my thinking that altocoin based on bitcoin.
not dependent but affected, if it dependent then means that all altcoins have the same changes as bitcoin, in fact not all altcoins have the same changes? I could say that the influence of the bitcoin market is huge for the crypto market, because crypto users all use and invest in bitcoin, so we know why bitcoin price changes can affect
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 17, 2018, 06:25:03 PM
In my opinion, current BTC prices are developing in a different trend and altcoin trend is not as much related to previous times.
Activity: 46
September 17, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
Altcoins are following Bitcoin movement. When there is a dip usually Altcoins decrease even more but when there is an  increasing
market altcoins can grow much faster than BTC. This is the reason investing in them//
Activity: 53
September 17, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
You have noticed anything about Bitcoin's falling price, it lowers the price of Bitcoin. For an increase in Bitcoin, I do not think it affects Altcoin so much because of its decline. Many people say it directly affects it but it depends on how far away.
Activity: 51
September 17, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

I think yes. As the price of Bitcoin increases or decreases, the price of altcoin will fluctuate. Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
indeed this altcoin price seems to follow the price of bitcoin, if bitcoin falls then the altcoin price also falls, but not all altcoins also decline, because in my opinion there is no relationship between the price of bitcoin and also altcoin
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
Altocoin always depend on the base price bitcoin price. I have a easy meaning of that. If seller sell altocoin to buy bitcoin the price will be increased so easily. And if moost of the seller sell bitcoin to buy altocoin then the price of altocoin will be high. Its only my thinking that altocoin based on bitcoin.
Activity: 438
September 17, 2018, 07:20:07 AM
The price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. However, the more popular is althoin, the less it is dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 17, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

When Bitcoin price falls it should be the opportunity of the Altcoins to take over as they will have the opportunity to equal the Bitcoin market performance or the ambitious move to supersede Bitcoin someday may become possible to happen but what i have observed that Bitcoin performance will always create domino effect to the altcoins, its just like for better and worst or rise and fall the Altcoins price will always depend of Bitcoin performance.
Activity: 476
September 16, 2018, 10:40:59 PM
Yes, and it is always the setup. Altcoins are like babies who are still trying to stand up on its own feet but in this kind of work takes a long time and it could takes before we ever start seeing some altcoins not based on bitcoin.
Activity: 215
September 16, 2018, 09:47:52 PM
I think yes, the price of bitcoin also affects the price of altcoins, because the growth of altcoin also depends on the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: