Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin pump over already ?? to late to buy ?? - page 2. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
everybody seemed so sure that alts will rise a lot after fork. but it is just not happening. i am worried what alts are doing

There is another fork on Nov...
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
everybody seemed so sure that alts will rise a lot after fork. but it is just not happening. i am worried what alts are doing
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The more popular alts will most likey go up sooner or later. just give it time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think altcoins are going though a huge correction period and maximum of them are low priced now. If you buy them now you will definitely make some profit in future( no one can tell the exact time though) .But you have to choose carefully, don't buy any dead coin.
Activity: 39
I think so far Altcoin's prices have been mainly based on hype as very few are actually making a penny. During 2018 we should start to see actual developments and real use with many Alts folding. Blockchain technology is here to stay so seekout the quality Altcoins!
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
IMO this is bearish market for altcoins, recent popular ICOs like Enigma, airswap, request and ripio are all below ICO price, which means fast profit from ICOs are over.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Few of the altcoins has started recovery and I think it would take 1 to 3 weeks before we would start to see significant progress and  we should not expect altcoins pump from funds flowing from bitcoin market but from bitcoin gold as many traders may likely convert they coins to altcoins in exchangers in other to dump bitcoin gold. Op I still see now as the best time to buy some of the cheap coins in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Higher price will be maybe in next week or later. You can buy some bitcoin.

In my opinion big pump it is coming
I think the same, it's the time for bitcoin's run but i think after the fork it'll be the alt's turn
Bitcoin price has started to fall down and this means there is going to be panic selling out or simply selling out by traders again. In addition to this, new fork with the name of BTG is going to be released in next month. It will become the cause of altcoins pump and bitcoins further decline.

Though this change is going to be a temporary one and the bit coiners will never leave their asset, still huge profits can be earned from this pump.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
I don't think it's too late. It will probably continue to pump until next month segwit2x
Definitely, or even longer, the present moment is still bearable and you can try to risk with some coins cause their price will try to get to right value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
If you go for quality coins with good demand you will profit in the future. Check there are buyers on the exchanges before you commit.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Trading at the moment is quite frustrating.  Not much action.

I only hold a few coins i truly believe in and sell them only when it peaks very high and buy them back.
The rest i buy low sell when i made 10 - 20% profit.

Hold: Neo & Gas
WTC: bought at 1$ sold at 7$ and now trading with it to build up coins.

Planning to hold and sell in huge profit:
Red Pulse
Wanchain

Also some little coins that might be something in the future with a few 100$ each.  I just forget them and look back in the future it is worth something.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
It is not yet over, there will pump soon. But it does not matter to me because I buy my favorite altcoins every time the price dips. I only hold altcoins that I believe will be here long term like eth, wave and nem.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
We might not see real action until after Segwit2x to be honest. I mean the charts don't look very pumpy right now, of course that might just be a response from yesterday's gains.
Most altcoins are just hot air balloons right now though. So even after Segwit2x we might not see a lot of action until altcoins actually start delivering on their promises.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
We might not see real action until after Segwit2x to be honest. I mean the charts don't look very pumpy right now, of course that might just be a response from yesterday's gains.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
The pump has barely started. BTC will drop right the way down so still lots of time to grab cheap alts. It will last a few weeks until the next fork
Activity: 14

I think the same, it's the time for bitcoin's run but i think after the fork it'll be the alt's turn
Activity: 673
Merit: 253

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
The possibility of ALT going up actually BTC rise also because of the existence of this ALT,I think it's like that it's only a matter of time for them to gain profit.I bought an ALT that is being discussed by friends that is stellar.
Activity: 2
The next fork is already in 3 weeks. With BTG the altcoin dumping started around 3 weeks before the fork. Don't you guys think that people cashed the small pump and now wait for Segwith2x?

If you want to buy altcoins I would wait 2,5 weeks. I expect prices to rise after the 16th but not before
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Yeah the green party is over son, they fucked us and still hold their money in Bitcoin mostly. I did not expect such a week one day pump either. Only adex and Monacoin went up 50% but ARK, OMG, NEO. The leading alts big disappointment. I would suggest invest only in new projects and with that overpraised crap you dont know whats gonna happen. Maybe keep stable for next 6 months. I would love to see stable big gains again.

Pages:
Jump to: