Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin pump over already ?? to late to buy ?? - page 3. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Some good advice, so thanks for the reply's. looks like a lot of alt's have dropped 10% over the last 12 hours so i think i will buy now  Wink Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's not too late , just buy and hodl.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh

It really will depend on which altcoin you are planning on buying right now.

Because right now, some altcoins have decreased in price after the pump while others have continued to increase price. It's not a good idea to generalize all altcoins into one bracket/index since you're not going to realistically going to buy into all altcoins.

But if you were, bitcoin will probably likely get pumped again, meaning altcoins will go down somewhat.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
I think so you still have time to buy.
Pump wasn't strong enough. Alts price still too low. Next week, we can see higher prices Smiley
Buying altcoins and holding of this for long period of time is not too late, seems all crypto currency are declining price I think this is the perfect time to buy and to invest in different altcoins specially the Ethereum. Because I feel that after this hard fork bitcoin together with the other alternative coins are rapidly raising up due to in-dependency of all coins into crypto industry.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
when is the right time to shift from alts to BTC considering the segwit2x?

thats the key.. you, and me and many people wonder when will be the right time to dump all altcoins to buy BTC and receive the valuable B2X hf.. last time it began 3 weeks before BCG hf.
i still think there mus be a bigger pump of alts, as BTC dominance still too big (in 3 weekes changes from 46% to 59%.. now 56%).  this 10% extra dominance of BTC means  16.500M more in the crypto market for BTC that was shifted form alts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 134
I think so you still have time to buy.
Pump wasn't strong enough. Alts price still too low. Next week, we can see higher prices Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Honestly, no one knows. Everyone is just guessing just like you and me. Bitcoin gold has been dumping pretty hard in the prelaunch coinmarketcap valuation, but I'm hoping people will dump their btg for altcoins, causing a pump

There will be a hard fork in Bitcoin. So the Bitcoin price might drop. It could be a good idea to buy some altcoin now.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Honestly, no one knows. Everyone is just guessing just like you and me. Bitcoin gold has been dumping pretty hard in the prelaunch coinmarketcap valuation, but I'm hoping people will dump their btg for altcoins, causing a pump
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Frankly, its only the beginning. But its noteworthy that the best decision at the moment is to be in BTC, XMR.
This was like an early warning for the massive price surge in all altcoins. The real winners are those who bought altcoins at the bottom.
Activity: 477
Frankly, its only the beginning. But its noteworthy that the best decision at the moment is to be in BTC, XMR.
Activity: 462
There are many good altcoins to buy as of now. Watch out for any updates. Altcoins i watch is the NeO, Strat, QTUM , RPX, and Lisk. I am waiting now fpr any updates which may pump this coins price .
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when is the right time to shift from alts to BTC considering the segwit2x?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
It hasn't even begun yet. BTG price dropped as soon as it hit exchange. Next week we should see some nice movement in altcoins. gonna grab some this weekend
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
There will still be a spike after people become disappointed that the fork hasn't given them any profit  Cheesy
Activity: 83
Do you guys it's still a good period to buy some alts? (considering October 26-27)
Activity: 291
I am looking for such thing,
I predict that altcoins have strong support now.

Altcoins are rising but not quite sure that it is aming to new ATH and climbing.
Activity: 174
bông
Alts have reduced by 50% in the short time because hardfork information is coming. And now it's time for altcoins to recover from the recent downturn.
It seems that people started selling Bitcoin to buy Altcoin. This is the reason Altcoins green and increased by 10- 50%.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB

We cant give you an exact answer if the pump is already over because no one knows if when will a coin will pump or dump. There are so many coins to choose from the market and your choice who will pump hard. We can see the result after the fork if some investor will sell their bitcoin again and buy some crypto. This may cause pump of altcoin again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Dont know if it is fully over or not as the next fork is looming over the industry at the moment. Until that clears I would say the already uncertain is even more uncertain. With that knowledge I would only make a move if you

are sure because at this stage it could be more costly than an otherwise normal situation.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

The pump is not yet over. It is just hours after Bitcoin Gold is being distributed. Wait for the dumping of free Bitcoin Gold. For sure, they will shift to altcoins. The pump began right after Bitcoin Gold is released. Even some others who shifted to Bitcoin will get back to their altcoins because mostly the intention was just to get a share of the free Bitcoin Gold. The pumping will continue for a few more days.
Pages:
Jump to: