Pages:
Author

Topic: AltCoin pump over already ?? to late to buy ?? - page 4. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
No way is it too late look at bitcoin price of most altcoins from start of october (when everyone started dumping alts) to the present time you will see that small pump was only the beginning. Good day Smiley
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
People still think that got a free fork is better than buy cheap alts  Roll Eyes
This is also why lots of people will lose money by trading alone. And then they'll be surprised once they end up trying to buy a house (if they even make it that far) - and then going to jail for tax evasion.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
People still think that got a free fork is better than buy cheap alts  Roll Eyes
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yeah you are right last few weeks the coin or the currency was going down continuesly and last 2 days continuesly increasing so that its not to late to buy altcoin if you a chance to buy grab it now like today i think 1 percent of alternative coin was going down again so this is your chance to invest or to buy altcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Just wondering if the pump is over? I bought back my original portfolio a couple of days ago at a lower price, I was looking forward to a good Alt Coin pump but it seems to have slowed right down. Any chance the Alt's might rise again in the next day or 2 ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
I can say yes, but you must be patience dude. Wait until the hardfork of bitcoin gold will be ended. This time looks altcoin back again to the red candle and the gren just a short hype.
The fact that you can try to see about we will be facing the bitcoin fork. The pump is over. and this time too late to sell your altcoin. The chance will always there but that depends on the bitcoin market itself.
Activity: 28
I don't think it's too late. It will probably continue to pump until next month segwit2x
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
But it looks like if all the altcoins are going to make a huge step to the moon right now, so i would not expect to see a dump in a near future, all the altcoins were going down because people were moving their funds to bitcoin to receive free coins, but now the opposite is happening, they are moving their free coin's funds to altcoins again, so probably it will make a giant pump.. You can check it by yourself, all the alts are in giant green numbers.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
No one can give you definite answer on this one since as an investor and a trader this is really just a common question among on our altcoin holdings.Seeing on the market most them are on greens.It might be on fast pace or slow pace movements of gradual increase but yet this thing would depend on the target profits you have been set out.
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: