Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin rise - page 2. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
Yes your point is right as there is surge in alts these days of 10-20% daily and there is downfall also so we can say there are fluctuations in prices of alts whereas bitcoin seems to stable somewhat between $9000-$11000 but rise in alts is temporary but btc will soon recover and reach its peak level.The values of alts are stronger compared to past like ETH grew almost by $800 last year so we cant say its draining.Have patience and hodl the coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 17, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
At first we  need Bitcoin rise and after some time altcoins will follow, even the worst ones can make profit.

i totally agree that.
bitcoin must go to 15k. and hang in there in 2 3 weeks. than alts can go up to there. we must wait btcs rise.

i somehow convinced that btc and alts are related because alts price do follow the btc price last few days ago but last year is totally different because alts price are going independently. i dont know if those are only co incident or just a manipulation. Im still a bit confuse but i still strongly believe that alts and btc arent really related to each other.  btc have different market and alts as well. Alts is measured in usd and in eth , not in btc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
It's too early to calm down. Everything can change at any time, but the current situation pleases.
Activity: 644
April 17, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
At first we  need Bitcoin rise and after some time altcoins will follow, even the worst ones can make profit.

i totally agree that.
bitcoin must go to 15k. and hang in there in 2 3 weeks. than alts can go up to there. we must wait btcs rise.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:10:49 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
April 17, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
Luke is bullish on ETH and alts
thats good I like it. He shilled crypto on telly. Check this out.
https://twitter.com/Iconiumco/status/986209943501099008
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
April 17, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
Luck is bullish on ETH and alts
thats good I like it. He shilled crypto on telly. Check this out.
https://twitter.com/Iconiumco/status/986209943501099008
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 17, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
    What can I monitor in the market exchange, altcoins is starting to improve the exchange rate. But that is only what i monitoring it, for the other things, I think it still could keep going up for the exchange rate.
    When compared with bitcoin is still far level for exchange rate stability. I believe if that in the future altcoins will beat bitcoin. Smiley
I wish that was the only factor for deciding future champion. The exchange rate has been this way since ever but no altcoin is anywhere near to beating bitcoin but still, if you want to stand against bitcoin, totally up to you. I myself admire Ethereum, neo , Litecoin and few other potential altcoins a lot but that does not mean denying bitcoin and its capabilities is a must. Bitcoin deserves the most admiration.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
It's nice to see how the whole market is green. And all this because the price of bitcoin grows and has a positive impact on the market of altcoins. I hope that this trend will last longer and the prices of altcoins will continue to grow.
we can see and hope if the coins will return to the highest position, we can expect if the rise of this coin does not only happen in some time and can be in a long time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 15, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
It's nice to see how the whole market is green. And all this because the price of bitcoin grows and has a positive impact on the market of altcoins. I hope that this trend will last longer and the prices of altcoins will continue to grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
Since btc has taken a lot of coin down to the bottom of this several months time, we need to apply a certain strategy to make up for it.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
April 14, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
Bitcoin is now very stabilize, it is good informations, and altcoins can growing thanks this. This is reason why alts growing, so it will stay that as long as bitcoin will be normal
Altcoins start growing because of the increase price for bitcoin. A good hope to have this time and I think were entering a bull market. Though predictions we have but atleast we had a good news for altcoins.
yes this time looking at the market like seeing the good news and the visible green landscape, this proves Bitcoin will recover. because Bitcoin has started back up, this will bring a very good impact to Altcoin, because Altcoin alternative to get Bitcoin. so the good impact of Altcoin also surely goes up like its parent Bitcoin.

I think it's only a temporary pump for now. So prepare for a new correction. The risk is always the same whenever prices raise to fast.

However, I think it's a good confidence boost, since a lot of members were frustrated, thinking the market had fallen asleep...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
weekend correctional time is here  Roll Eyes
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
April 14, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
Bitcoin is now very stabilize, it is good informations, and altcoins can growing thanks this. This is reason why alts growing, so it will stay that as long as bitcoin will be normal
Altcoins start growing because of the increase price for bitcoin. A good hope to have this time and I think were entering a bull market. Though predictions we have but atleast we had a good news for altcoins.
yes this time looking at the market like seeing the good news and the visible green landscape, this proves Bitcoin will recover. because Bitcoin has started back up, this will bring a very good impact to Altcoin, because Altcoin alternative to get Bitcoin. so the good impact of Altcoin also surely goes up like its parent Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
    What can I monitor in the market exchange, altcoins is starting to improve the exchange rate. But that is only what i monitoring it, for the other things, I think it still could keep going up for the exchange rate.
    When compared with bitcoin is still far level for exchange rate stability. I believe if that in the future altcoins will beat bitcoin. Smiley
I agree that it is still far level compared to bitcoin. However, in my opinion if we consider Altcoin alone it is rising little by little on its own exchange rate stability compared to the past few months. So as a fellow believer, will hoping to see the extent potential of altcoin in the future.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 14, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
Activity: 602
April 14, 2018, 08:42:04 AM
The ascension of the Altcoins will not reach permanence and confidence unless they become independent of Bitco. This process may take a few more years. The most important factor affecting the secession process will be the deception of the project by the deletion of the crypto moneys created.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:47:05 AM
Maybe the light bull season is coming.The slightest increase in altcoins is indicative of the bull season.Because the movement has begun.
I also hope that growth will continue and my portfolio will begin to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: