Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin rise - page 6. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 01:30:12 AM
The falling and rising activities of altcoins prices just a normal nowadays. I think I am convincedthat crypto market will never come up to stable price forever. I think the rising of prices sounds good and a new opportunity for those who loses almost 100%. More good things will happen and I hope so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 26, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
Obviously, the altcoins are recovering, which are recovering faster than btc and eth. I think it is a good chance to sell some altcoins since I think btc and ETH will pump later.
would it be better if we were to wait a little longer ?
because the movement of altcoin still not clear direction, and who know later can rise up again, so can add a lot if well sell later profit that we will be many
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
That's good news ... I hope it will be so much fun for that news. I'm one. so let's not lose hope the day the coins will rise.like altcoins ... thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
Most of the top alts has becoming BTC dependent while those smaller alts you are talking about making a huge growth compared to top alts i think it's because their potential hasn't exposed yet and their price peak is relatively far since some of those alts are newly introduce to the market, as soon as these alts reach its peak and exhaust all of its positive news we might see a cycle where it will become a BTC dependent as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 25, 2018, 06:38:47 PM
Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?

ALtcoins - the tool for earning bitcoin or Ether in good hands. The market capitalization does not change much like the bitcoin domination too. Rather, it is the overflow from one coin to another. New money has not entered the market yet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
March 25, 2018, 06:50:31 PM
I don't expect alts to rise again till May-June (optimistic) or October-November (more realistic).
If you believe this crypto platform it will raise in next month itself because peoples are supporting to cryptocurrency it will raise soon otherwise we will face these kind of issues in every month. So think positive it will recover in April. But i am not surely predict the future possibilities in cryptocurrency it will pump in the market all are celebrating the day.

To many doubtful minds will came back after they will see some good changes with all crypto currency ahead so lets think positive with this if we encounter such lose today since everything will came back to normal as months goes by with it. And we should Remember that the price of bitcoins changes year by year and we could possibly earn more with if we believe of the rise of it aswell with the alts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
I don't expect alts to rise again till May-June (optimistic) or October-November (more realistic).
If you believe this crypto platform it will raise in next month itself because peoples are supporting to cryptocurrency it will raise soon otherwise we will face these kind of issues in every month. So think positive it will recover in April. But i am not surely predict the future possibilities in cryptocurrency it will pump in the market all are celebrating the day.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 25, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
Some of these ALtcoins you are mentioning are very low cap coin and their rise will not move market nor affect the dominance of BTC unless the whole Altcoin market move together to have significant effect on the price of BTC. For me this market need BTC to rise to drag other ALtcoins along with it
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
March 25, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
It looks like bitcoin and ethereum in the same way. But basically binance's chart can be manipulated by the whales. And we are know that binance as the biggest exchange site in the world right now. It looks like small coin try to make a come back again the ico price after non-sense crash caused by mtgox trustee in bitcoin and EOS team makes ethereum crashed a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 25, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

I don't think they are draining, its that its easier for us, casual traders to put just a small amount of capital to some shitcoins and wait for pump-and-dump and then get the profit.

As far as big altcoins, they are somewhat affected by the price movement of bitcoin, that's why they are also suffering as well. So investors is still reluctant to invest on them but would rather go for small risk high rewards shit coins. But I'm sure that when the top altcoins started to be pump again, investors will suddenly shift their funds or the profit they got from shit coins. I'm sure of that.

Yes I agree that most of these big altcoins or those altcoins that are more known are greatly affected by bitcoins price movement but there is also a time it drops the opposite price. And maybe that's the reason why some investors are looking for coins that have less risks (mostly are new coins) and thinks it has potential and invests more on them than with the common coins that are widely known such as bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
March 25, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

I don't think they are draining, its that its easier for us, casual traders to put just a small amount of capital to some shitcoins and wait for pump-and-dump and then get the profit.

As far as big altcoins, they are somewhat affected by the price movement of bitcoin, that's why they are also suffering as well. So investors is still reluctant to invest on them but would rather go for small risk high rewards shit coins. But I'm sure that when the top altcoins started to be pump again, investors will suddenly shift their funds or the profit they got from shit coins. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
March 25, 2018, 06:32:04 AM
yes this thread is very good  binance is big exchanger alt is easy rise to listing on binance and new ico 70% lost now any idea ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2018, 06:24:37 AM
Alt coin rising 10-40% is just the pumping, it doesn't stay at the top for a long time, and tend to go down pretty fast, but BTC is different, BTC is more stable and got a huge transactions volume, so for investment BTC is not that risky, and people that bought small alt coin is just looking for opportunity to make profit when the whale pump it up
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

hmm good point you noticed .
btc dominance is still only rising , but if you notice ETH dominance (marketcap) then it reduced dramatically in past 1 month .

Activity: 122
March 25, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
should i learn how to read the charts and can i trade coin without knowing the charts only seeing the looks of number in the charts?im newbie
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
March 25, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
Alts are pretty much repeating bitcoin's price. If you will look at the daily graphs you will see similar patterns. Smaller altcoins may rise due to pumps/good local news/etc, but all in all they are repeating bitcoin's pattern too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
Bitcoin has now practically stabilized at the same level, and this is a good indicator, unlike the altcoins, which are fevering every day. And the more we raise the more the fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

Good theory i never saw it that way. It could possibly be true that investors are becoming more savy with cryptocurrencies and are diversifying by investing in smaller altcoins. However, they also reach the stage where they will be so frustrated by volatility that they will simply want a more stable investment vehicle and they will go back to bitcoin or ethereum. As usual, with time, everything will be ok.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
Activity: 742
March 25, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
when bitcoin rise mostly of the alts are going down, but some other times they are following bitcoin when it rises
Pages:
Jump to: