Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin rise - page 3. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 14, 2018, 06:52:49 AM
Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
It's too early to talk about any dependencies, prices are not stable, and now they will just jump madly until it is completely clear. Therefore, let's wait for the moment when we will raise really it will be obvious.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 01:17:06 AM
    What can I monitor in the market exchange, altcoins is starting to improve the exchange rate. But that is only what i monitoring it, for the other things, I think it still could keep going up for the exchange rate.
    When compared with bitcoin is still far level for exchange rate stability. I believe if that in the future altcoins will beat bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 12:39:02 AM
Maybe the light bull season is coming.The slightest increase in altcoins is indicative of the bull season.Because the movement has begun.
10% pump (and probably a 10% dump in 12 hours, like it has been the past several weeks) ain't a bull run. But still good to see exchange getting not only red, but also green.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 13, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
In times of market turmoil, investing in altcoins is unreasonable. Although altcoins have increased recently, in terms of exchange rate stability, only BTC is the most stable. The market has fallen sharply over the past 3 months, but the BTC has fallen steadily and kept at $ 7,000. Altcoins only bump when Tokens are indexed on large exchange floors such as Binance, OKEx, bittrex, etc.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
Dear FriendPlease visit marineco.in and join the future payment platform community for IoT and web services. They have a very active and accessible community and a moderator. Also you will receive 20 000 MTC upon registration and follow the easy procedure at marineco.in. "Value is created by changing the perception of something in the minds of others." - Bruce Wayne - Marinecoin The main developer.dev-less - zero fees -value
Activity: 434
Bounty Detective
April 12, 2018, 06:51:57 PM
Everyday I see lots altcoins on Binance increase 10-40%, then I look at BTC dominance and it stays relativly the same around 44.3%. Are smaller altcoins just draining Ethereum, XRP, ADA, NEO and other big coins of their marketcap?
this time Many Altcoins/Tokens is green. and Ethereum is starting to pump.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
April 12, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
Maybe the light bull season is coming.The slightest increase in altcoins is indicative of the bull season.Because the movement has begun.
I really do hope that soon will see some pumps and dumps of alts. So everyone can earn some money during alt season.

Great enthusiasm and the market it is corresponding the expectations showing a high  index, but in my opinion is relative and the moment of correction it can still show a tendency of neutrality in the next days. Regarding to the comments, i do not believe in a bomb, but a moment of ascension and without much expectation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 12, 2018, 02:26:11 PM
I really do hope that soon will see some pumps and dumps of alts. So everyone can earn some money during alt season.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
Activity: 658
April 12, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
I do not like sharp price spikes. This does not inspire confidence. It would be better if the price grew smoothly and slowly for many months.
Now the market is in consolidation, it's too early to talk about rise.
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
This can only be said post factum. Market fluctuations can be misleading. We all want rise, and we wishful thinking.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 12, 2018, 09:19:51 AM
Well I'm seeing the price of the altcoin rising again. I was so happy, just to see the price of altcoin for only 15 minutes. See their fluctuations. I hope that they continue to increase. We can see the Crypto market thrive in the near future.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
Yes, it is still deeply bearish trend at the moment. But these altcoin movements are nice and pleasurable, it is like first glimpses of warm sun after long cold and dark winter time Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:40:32 AM
Depending on the type of altcoin, But generally today most markets altcoin prices rise again. I think this is the best time to invest. Buy the coin you see potential.
Yes, some alts have recently begun to recover, but the fall may be at any time.
April was expected to be a little different from the first three months of this year and I think it is. Most probably, all digital coins are going to prosper a bit in this month. But this cannot said to be the start of a strong pump phase. If someone desires to earn the biggest amount out of any potential altcoin, he should hold it till the last date of 2018. Market is bleeding at the moment.
Market still has not recovered and it can be said that the price has not changed much. Even prices have been falling for some time, but we must remain optimistic that there will be a possible rise. Altcoin price is very affected by the trust of many people and besides Altcoin price is also strongly affected by the price movement Bitcoin. Yes if we want to make Altcoin price increases then the only way is to develop the world of crypto the better and keep informed to many people that with the crypto we can do financial transactions very easily.
Activity: 31
April 12, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
The fall is still going on, be careful and cautious. Don't buy much yet.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 12, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
At this point you will probably regret buying altcoin at that time. altcoin prices are now down. They continue to fall further. BTC drops to the bottom, and BTC causes the entire altcoin to decrease. But I think in the next few months the BTC price will increase again, the Crypto market will recover.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
April 12, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Depending on the type of altcoin, But generally today most markets altcoin prices rise again. I think this is the best time to invest. Buy the coin you see potential.
Yes, some alts have recently begun to recover, but the fall may be at any time.
April was expected to be a little different from the first three months of this year and I think it is. Most probably, all digital coins are going to prosper a bit in this month. But this cannot said to be the start of a strong pump phase. If someone desires to earn the biggest amount out of any potential altcoin, he should hold it till the last date of 2018. Market is bleeding at the moment.
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
hopefully this is a good start for altcoin approaching Q2, the 2nd quarter of this year is the same as last year's 2nd quarter
Activity: 658
April 12, 2018, 05:27:33 AM
Now it is starting to rise slowly. I think the altcoins will move again and we will make money with investors. There was a sudden drop today, but prices were able to rise immediately Smiley so i hope we are going to bull season
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 11, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
I observe this also. Everytime really theres a lot of altcoins rising the btc rises too. If sometimes the red wave hits the market and btc drops what’s left standing on green are those with low total supply mostly.And I agree with what you ask lastly about the number of altcoin hodlers matters a lot to Ethereum’s, Xrp, Neo and etc.
Pages:
Jump to: