Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin to hold for long term? - page 3. (Read 2050 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
September 11, 2017, 08:41:08 AM
there is a great possiblity that the market will go down, and it will be a long term like 2013, most altcoins are scams and will lose most value in this period, so better hold fiat or btc
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 08:36:03 AM
I definitely support and believe in Storj, Waves, Golem, Augur, and maybe Basic Attention (BAT) (I like their browser).
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 08:34:03 AM
There are many altcoins which are looking good for future. I found interested in three coins, VRC, SYS, RISE Coins are looking promising for mid-term to long-term investment.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2017, 08:29:12 AM
I think there are a lot of Altcoins right now, that are good for a long term investment. One of my favorites is Waves, they are in a good position on the Russian market and I heard theyre going to have some nice announcements in the next couple of month. I am not going to sell my waves before next year. Because waves is a nice underdog that is going to perform very nice in 2018!
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 11, 2017, 07:55:16 AM
If long-term investments (year or more) it seems to me the best al can be considered as ETH, and the Waves DASH
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
September 11, 2017, 07:45:00 AM
Xem/NEM would be the best candidate for coins to hold for long term. Read and seen a couple.of news and I think they are working on something great for the future. It is the most stable coin by far out of the other coins when bitcoin had a hardfork and split, its price didn't go as low as the other altcoins.
There are a few altcoins which I would love to recommend to you which might benefit you after a few years, consider investing in litecoin, dash, monero, monaco, bancor. You might as well consider buying neo, qtum or omg, I personally don't think that the Chinese ban will affect neo or qtum in any ways.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 11, 2017, 04:06:55 AM
In my opinion, the most suitable coins for long-term storage are LTC, ETH, WAVES, XEM, XMR and NEO. This is a strong coin with a strong product and team. This is not advice to invest, it's just my opinion.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
September 11, 2017, 03:07:45 AM
I think Altcoin that good to hold for long term is DASH, LTC,XMR,Lisk and Waves . These coin has big potential because good in fundamental and their team founder & developer also professional.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 02:52:19 AM
I think ZCASH, TENX and OPUS is a hold long term investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 11, 2017, 02:52:08 AM
Maybe you can buy swarm token budd,
I think it will good for long term
Activity: 266
Merit: 256
September 11, 2017, 02:51:11 AM
I would choose a few large mid and small cap. For example eth and ltc. Then some mid would be bat and waves.
Small can be any weird coin. Basically a bet.

I'm with this guy.  Better to chose a more stable but relatively low-cost coin than to go with really cheap no-name coins.  It really is a gamble.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 11, 2017, 02:42:53 AM
I'm planning to hold a large stock of any altcoin which price could increase like Eth in the future. Please suggest me any good altcoin that I can stock.

TenX and NEO is a good alt coin to hold. I've got the old ones now, LTC, XMR and DOGE. Though others are not putting interest to DOGE but I have some different feeling that it will give me profit in due time. And as you said a large stock? Try to look at coinmarketcap.com so that you can prefer your own choice.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2017, 02:41:24 AM
I'm planning to hold a large stock of any altcoin which price could increase like Eth in the future. Please suggest me any good altcoin that I can stock.

I will told you some coins that is part of my portfolio that can considered can be worth it to hold for long term aside from Etherium:

-NEM
-NEO
-Waves
-QTUM
-Monero

There are some that I will not include. This is not a suggestion but a reference. Invest at your own risks.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
September 11, 2017, 02:37:14 AM
Here are for me the best projects to hold long term.

Zcoin, because it is one of the best anonymous technology, with a very high-performance development team.

NEO / Stratis: Two excellent project with big potential

Zencash / hush: 2 very good projects with zeroknowledge technology. You have to buy and sutout not to sell because their potential is very important!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2017, 02:16:06 AM

you only need ark. you don't buy other hype scam craps. most of these morons promising their hype scam that it going to take over the world but they can even code a working wallet, now think about it. i say some able to have a working wallet but with full of bugs and take weeks or soon will be year to synced. way too many flaws of designed and promising but their brain full of craps and money sign.

So at what price will it reach in max 2 years?

you asking me to predict the future, the answer is no one can't. the one that think or say they can predicting the future, well, it coming out of their ass. we only know the facts and hope the best for the future.
Activity: 168
Movement App Dev.Team
September 11, 2017, 02:12:26 AM
Monero is your coin. I've looking into it and seems the best option to buy and hold for a couple of years.
Activity: 266
September 11, 2017, 02:11:43 AM
ETH, NEO, LTC, XMR.

that's all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
September 11, 2017, 02:10:17 AM

you only need ark. you don't buy other hype scam craps. most of these morons promising their hype scam that it going to take over the world but they can even code a working wallet, now think about it. i say some able to have a working wallet but with full of bugs and take weeks or soon will be year to synced. way too many flaws of designed and promising but their brain full of craps and money sign.

So at what price will it reach in max 2 years?
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 11, 2017, 02:08:51 AM
i have much recomended
but is same ETH with feature token, waves, NXT/ardor and NEO(from china after china issue baned ico neo price is crash and down)
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2017, 02:03:25 AM

you only need ark. you don't buy other hype scam craps. most of these morons promising their hype scam that it going to take over the world but they can't even code a working wallet, now think about it. i say some able to have a working wallet but with full of bugs and take weeks or soon will be year to synced. way too many flaws of designed and promising but their brain full of craps and money sign.
Pages:
Jump to: