Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin to hold for long term? - page 4. (Read 2050 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 01:30:31 AM
I think a good potencial has NEM(XEM) and Waves for a long investment period.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 11, 2017, 01:25:17 AM
ETH is a good altcoin and a better alternative to Bitcoin. You can invest in ETH itself as it has a potential to rise up more and may be could reach $1000 in a few years. If you want to invest in some other coin than Ethereum then i would say LTC and OMG will be choice. OMG has seen a good increase in price last month and I believe it will increase further more and will result in good profit in a long term investment. LTC on the other hand has spiked up a few weeks ago and have the potential to yield good profits too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
September 11, 2017, 01:21:16 AM
Xem/NEM would be the best candidate for coins to hold for long term. Read and seen a couple.of news and I think they are working on something great for the future. It is the most stable coin by far out of the other coins when bitcoin had a hardfork and split, its price didn't go as low as the other altcoins.

What do you say about ripple?
Go Big or Go Home
September 11, 2017, 01:12:01 AM
Instead of holding just one, it would be better to select 4-5 good altcoins and hold a good amount for them. The probability of profit will increase that many fold. And given the profits that cryptocurrency gives, loses in others may not hurt that much

Having said that its still not easy to select just 4-5 amongst 100s of options

Yeah its difficult to select 4-5 coins from 100+ coins.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
September 11, 2017, 01:02:56 AM
I would choose a few large mid and small cap. For example eth and ltc. Then some mid would be bat and waves.
Small can be any weird coin. Basically a bet.
Activity: 158
September 11, 2017, 12:49:43 AM
Instead of holding just one, it would be better to select 4-5 good altcoins and hold a good amount for them. The probability of profit will increase that many fold. And given the profits that cryptocurrency gives, loses in others may not hurt that much

Having said that its still not easy to select just 4-5 amongst 100s of options
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
September 11, 2017, 12:28:52 AM
I think that now there is no alternative for the current leader of the altcoyins - the etherium. Despite the events in China, I think that this coin will quickly rise in price. Especially this will happen in the long term. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to this altcoyin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
September 11, 2017, 12:05:26 AM
Xem/NEM would be the best candidate for coins to hold for long term. Read and seen a couple.of news and I think they are working on something great for the future. It is the most stable coin by far out of the other coins when bitcoin had a hardfork and split, its price didn't go as low as the other altcoins.
Go Big or Go Home
September 10, 2017, 11:58:44 PM
I'm planning to hold a large stock of any altcoin which price could increase like Eth in the future. Please suggest me any good altcoin that I can stock.
Pages:
Jump to: