Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 4. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
It will be not enough. You need at least $100 or $500 i think for starting.
Save your $14 for something else
Someone may argue that $100 isn't enough too. In the world of crypto is possible to see just $14 multiply a hundredfold, albeit not oftentimes. It all about the kind of alts you buy, tact, skill and a bit of luck and you'd be good to hit the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:04:49 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I dont think that $14 is enough to became profitable on trading altcoins, $14 is really a small amount, my advice is you should have atleast $100 so you can really start very well on doing altcoin trading.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 06:39:21 PM
$14? That is not enough, first, you will need to spend more than eight bucks just for fees purposes (if you are gonna use bitcoin, of course) there is nothing that you can do with that amount of money, because it is worthless
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
May 22, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
High Risk High Profit It is not a good investment it is too low to Trade. If You want to good profit You can Increase your investment if u take good investment you will earn good money

I agree, $14 is very low I think you should add more capital so you can start trading, if you invest big amount the risky is also big but you can earn huge profit. So don't waste the chance to earn more.
Activity: 528
May 22, 2018, 01:34:16 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
Do not afraid to make investment with altcoins, try to improve your self confidence for you to win in trading. You will only lose your money if you are not brave enough to face all of the risks.
Activity: 350
May 22, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
High Risk High Profit It is not a good investment it is too low to Trade. If You want to good profit You can Increase your investment if u take good investment you will earn good money
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
Altcoin trading is one of the profitable job, there are a lot of altcoins that can help you to grow your investment. But before you make investment with altcoins, be sure first that you have prior knowledge about the investment that you are doing.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

Yes you can start trade on even that small amount of money but you can still trade that in some exchanger but the question is how long you can get a huge profit with that very small amount of capital.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 22, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
$0 is needed the least  Grin u just need some efforts and that is by joining some airdrops and bounty. Btw it would also need alot of time and luck to have one pump or atleast make it to the market to sell your collected crypto
Activity: 378
May 21, 2018, 07:31:52 PM
Well if you are newbie here in bitcoin world $14 is really a small amount so i dont think it is enough in tradjng, but i can also suggest that you can put your $14 in some atcoins that has a cheap price like ripple and then try to earn more money by participating iin airdrops.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 21, 2018, 07:24:53 PM
I believe you have been able to start trading altcoin at this time, the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are adjusting at a very large rate so have shielded the price of altcoin are inter The market declined sharply and did not recover. At this time I believe you have been able to start buying altcoin.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
No dear it is not enough it is too short, If you wants to join the trading platform in any exchange you must have at least $100 and after that you will be able to get any trade,
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
Yes, you can buy and sell bitcoins on the exchange, but it is a small amount, so you can earn a little.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 20, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
In my experience, if you are going to trade smoothly I suggest you start with $ 1K or more.
very difficult to trade with $ 14 may be exhausted to pay the fee, and most of the exchange only accepts trades above $ 100.
Activity: 504
May 20, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Altcoin trading is more volatile than bitcoin. The amount you want to start trading with is very insignificant. Try to start with amount in the range of thousands.

OK, even if not a thousand, then at least 400-500 dollars. You can buy several cheap altcoins that are the best ones and trade them. I recommend TRON and NEM.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 08:44:33 AM
14$ is a very less amount to do trading but you can do the trading with it for the experiment purpose and maybe you earn some profits from there but you need big amount for trading.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
May 20, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
I believe you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that altcoin prices are constantly falling sharply in recent days due to bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. So the altcoin trade at this time of risk will be very high, I believe in the coming days there will be another deep drop to drown the altcoin for shark aggregates altcoin.
We can trade anything, actually it's good to trade altcoins now because the market is down, meaning, there is a chance to go up
and we can sell at a profit. We have seen how the market fluctuate, we should take advantage on the price swings, keep our eyes open so we can do it with timing.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 06:43:43 AM
I believe you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that altcoin prices are constantly falling sharply in recent days due to bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating. So the altcoin trade at this time of risk will be very high, I believe in the coming days there will be another deep drop to drown the altcoin for shark aggregates altcoin.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
$ 14k is not a small amount of capital. They are a big capital not everyone has, I think if I get this amount I will buy ETH hold for long time, I believe that ETH coin will grow strongly in the future. They will probably overtake the BTC over the next two years.
Activity: 266
May 19, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
The price of bitcoin in recent days has been steadily decreasing, which has led to the price of altcoin falling deeply and many coin top prices are at the bottom. According to my analysis, at the present time you should start buying and collecting a lot of altcoin. According to my analysis, the price of altcoin in the coming time will have big fluctuation and will pump very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: