Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 10. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 05:10:38 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I think that at this point you should withdraw altcoin capital, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are reduced but the price of altcoin fell very strong. This is the psychological cautious of investing, people are afraid that the bitcoin girl will fall sharply and immediately fled the altcoin. I believe that at this point you can completely start buying altcoin and trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:41:47 PM
As a beginer you can start with your $100 amount, but that amount be any crypoto currency and if on trading site means more comfortable. Just do more research and gain experience with this short amount. Patience is the very important thing for trading.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 01, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
Altcoin trading is risky, there are altcoins that can considered as only bubbled. We should pick altcoin wisely for us to avoid shitcoins. We can make more money if we have profitable altcoins.
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
You can trade altcoin with any amount if bitcoin but you should also keep in mind that your earning will be proportion to what you put in. You can not put in $14 worth of bitcoin and expect to earn million.
Activity: 411
May 01, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
Thats right, 100k sats is enough to start trading, unlike in forex or stocks trading, you need large capital to start. And you risk losing large amount because you're only a newbie
Activity: 434
May 01, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have the little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the suitable altcoins
It is very appropriate if you have and hold Bitcoin in the long run. Bitcoin has proven to be very profitable so if you can keep it for longer I am sure you will succeed with Bitcoin. But keep in mind, now a lot of Altcoins is potentially good for the future. You also have to be smart in choosing some Altcoin who have good prospects and promising.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins

Actually you can trade in a small capital but you have to make sure where do you put your money or what altcoin do you want to invest. Like what you said you are a newbie in btc field, maybe you need to gain more knowledge about btc before put a big capital. But for me, use your $14 to try or practice your skill in trading.
Activity: 462
April 30, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
If you have small amount of money you hadbetter invest in  good altcoin which have good market capacity. For that trading  i am recomende for you to use tradingview.com. Then you should analyze about bitcoin trading and altcoin market.  I think if you wants to be good trader in crypto currency word. You have to observe every thing in deep.
Activity: 183
April 30, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

it is too small for Bitcoin trading capital, because once Bitcoin has touched $ 9000

but you can also collect Bitcoin by Bounty Social Media, Articel and Signature.

when you get rewarded from Bounty, then you can add more capital to Bitcoin trading.
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
I think that trading altcoin at this point is very accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are continuously increasing and are showing signs of adjustment and sideways. Bitcoin price is very good opportunity for us to trade altcoin. Right now you have to invest in a specific investment to be able to commercial jaltcoin most successful.
Activity: 336
April 30, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
For me its a very small amount, But if you really wanted to, Of course, you can, but the problem, when transacting btc to alt-coins, Most of the trading sites ask for a gas, You have to put another extra amount to successfully trade a coin. Remember less capital less profit, Best wishes to your investment:)
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
April 30, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
It will be not enough. You need at least $100 or $500 i think for starting.
Save your $14 for something else
$100 or $500 you need an experienced trader, for a positive trade. I think that for a beginner it will be much more useful to read information at this stage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 30, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
14$ In my opinion is enough to start trading. if you are serious in trading and not easily carried away emotions when trading. maybe you can get a 100% profit from your initial capital even more. But if you are careless and quickly panicked, then whatever amount of capital you have will continue to decrease.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 30, 2018, 02:34:28 PM
With Bitcoin you own $ 14 is not big money so I recommend buying low priced Altcoin like XLM, Doge, ADA, TRX. These are Altcoin that has the little price but massive potential so if you buy it now and hold it for long periods maybe you will get $ 100 from $ 14 investment.
Agreed, as in the statement we have got lots of low price altcoins which were expected to reach much higher values in the future. Making small investments by now will surely make the user get a bigger value on the respective asset based on the users ability to hold.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 30, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
With Bitcoin you own $ 14 is not big money so I recommend buying low priced Altcoin like XLM, Doge, ADA, TRX. These are Altcoin that has the little price but massive potential so if you buy it now and hold it for long periods maybe you will get $ 100 from $ 14 investment.
Activity: 1
April 30, 2018, 02:07:33 PM
i just started to trading in 2017 august by 15$ and i got big profit. you can start to 14$ enough (Y)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 30, 2018, 02:02:07 PM
Now a days, Investing in any ICO Crowd sale has a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH to 1 ETH. If you can afford,  It is better to invest the minimum amount. Or there are different ways to earn the coins, if you are willing to work for them as a bounty hunter. Earn some coins in airdrops/bounty. Don’t just blindly dump your coins; instead, keep your strategy of trading even if you earn them for free. And then with that money, buy other coins and trade them to get more profits.
The cycle should continue and never stop trying to aim much bigger earnings, though sometimes we also needed to make sure that we are still in control of our habits, most of the times greediness conquering our minds letting us to keep aiming for mooning value instead of taking a short step with some
jumped coming from the alts that we hold, like what you have said diversions after earnings in some bounty hunting is also a good way to multiply your holdings, don't dumped those coins where development still continues.
Activity: 406
April 30, 2018, 01:43:19 PM
Now a days, Investing in any ICO Crowd sale has a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH to 1 ETH. If you can afford,  It is better to invest the minimum amount. Or there are different ways to earn the coins, if you are willing to work for them as a bounty hunter. Earn some coins in airdrops/bounty. Don’t just blindly dump your coins; instead, keep your strategy of trading even if you earn them for free. And then with that money, buy other coins and trade them to get more profits.
Activity: 20
April 30, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
adding more and more hat.exchange HAT tokens for my hodling bag. Full blown project is about to complete and ready for mass adaption.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 30, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
That not will be enough, to start crypto trading should by minimum $100. There are alot of potential coins in tye market and to know which coin should to buy, you have to understanding price action and the trend of that price crypto. You have to start by learn how to read charting and some indikator to know best times to buy and sell.

Yes a newbie made many mistakes while start trading you need to learn many things in trading after that you are eligible to start all types of crypto currencies trading and also huge profits in that .
Pages:
Jump to: