Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin trading - page 5. (Read 3734 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 07:39:07 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
I believe you should not trade altcoin at this point, you can see that the bitcoin girls in recent days are constantly adjusting very strongly, so the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing due to not up to recovery. Market capitalization is also going down steadily, so I think if you trade at this time the risk will be very high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 19, 2018, 07:15:40 PM
For me, this is the best way to earn a Deposit during the crisis. I think that altcoins trading is first of all a chance for those who want to earn.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2018, 07:08:06 PM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little little bit of BTC amount(around $14).Is it enough to trading altcoins.IF it is what are the sutable altcoins
The market has been fluctuating continuously over the years, the price of bitcoin is constantly adjusting in a very large amplitude and adjust very quickly, this has caused the girl altcoin not recovered and continuous decline. I think that at this point you should not trade altcoin but let trade bitcoin to reduce risk and get the safest profits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
starting trading with 14$ is not possible because most of the exchange did not even allow minimum buying below 14$ so its better to invest more money and start trading if you want to earn. You start with ADA its a good coin.
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
May 19, 2018, 05:00:12 PM
I think, that you can make a lot of money from nothing. But you need to analyze a lot and some luck. I think, that good way to earn is take part in good ICOs. I can recommend one. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to verify. I suppose, that it profitable, cause it can be needed by companies. They will use it, cause it`s cheaper to use existing than making own. This project is developed by team, whih has many years of experience in this field, so it`s recipe for succes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
I think it is not enough because it will deducted only in fees i think bittrex charge $10 fees,
So i think minimum amount of investment should be $100
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 11:37:32 PM
just keep your bitcoin. collect first enough capital to start trading. Capital about $ 150 to start trading in the altcoin market. The goal is that your profits can multiply with you big capital
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 11:12:58 PM
With so little money I think not enough to invest in this market. You need to make more money. Or should you bring the money you have and go to coffee I find it better than you invest.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 18, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
Hi!
Your level on start isn't important - your level at the end of the way is important. People can make $10000 of $100! What prevents to make it to you of $14?
it is just a matter of time and your approach to a solution
good luck, I believe in you!)
Activity: 490
May 18, 2018, 04:36:31 PM
I think the majority of altcoins have a fast price movement so you do not have to worry about making a choice in looking for profits and most importantly as traders should be able to be patient when the exchange rate has not been in a rising condition.
Activity: 16
May 18, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
I believe you can start trading with small amount of capital... but 14$ is just too little. You won´t be able to diversify and it will be a lot easier to loose. So i would recomend to start saving before investing. Wait until you have more, then keep 50% in BTC and play with the rest (if this Money is not essential to you).
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
May 18, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
Altcoin trading is not simple job. It is true that altcoin trading is profitable job but it is extremely risky job due to the volatility of the altcoins. If you want to grow your investment, you should improve your knowledge.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 18, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
You need to add more capital to do it well the altcoin trading. Remember the little number of profits too small income. Some of the exchange site you need to deposit an amount of 100$ before you can do the trading. If you can’t add your founds, research an exchange that suitable to your capital. Be careful to choose altcoin. We have allotted of kind or type of altcoins. This is not an easy one.
Activity: 352
May 18, 2018, 04:45:36 AM

that's enough for you to begin as a trader, because when you are stuck with Altcoins you will not be too surprised by your reduced Fiat estimates.

if you directly invest with big value and you are stuck in Altcoins then chances are you will be very heavy to see your Fiat estimates decreased.
Like bitcoins, altcoins are growing too. The main reason behind their enormous growth and stoically of eth, is because they are cheap. They are user foundling in sense of price of buying. A normal person with medico level of money can earn any altcoin. Against them, bitcoins are quite expensive mostly beachy they are managing good capital to buy only one bitcoins.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
May 18, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
I do think it is not a lot plus you need to leep in mind that if you do decide to exchange it to the alctoins then most platforms would ask for additionalgas and that is like extra loss on top so think twice, maybe there are better options for you.
Activity: 231
May 18, 2018, 02:52:32 AM
I think with $ 14k capital you can buy altcoin which has a value below $ 1. Its Ok with a small and limited capital you can still choose cheap and potentially altcoin. Yet later you can increase capital gradually. Note that the $ 14k money you have is free money that you will not use to meet your daily needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:46:02 AM
What can you expect from that? Market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. Are you expecting everything to be on your side? Before you invest in that, you should have knowledge about big risks here
Altcoin trading is also good but the profit in this cryptocurrency is very less as compared to its long term investment. The crypto market is good for making extra money but the hard work is necessary. The more you want to take hold of it the more hard work is required and vice versa. On the other hand there is several other trading and I prefer Bitcoin trading to be more profitable with it.
The profit depends how much is your capital and how good you are in trading. If you are a good day trader then I think the profit is bigger than long term investment. We just assume that long term is better because its safe than trading everyday.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 18, 2018, 02:21:36 AM
What can you expect from that? Market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile. Are you expecting everything to be on your side? Before you invest in that, you should have knowledge about big risks here
Altcoin trading is also good but the profit in this cryptocurrency is very less as compared to its long term investment. The crypto market is good for making extra money but the hard work is necessary. The more you want to take hold of it the more hard work is required and vice versa. On the other hand there is several other trading and I prefer Bitcoin trading to be more profitable with it.
Activity: 2
May 18, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
Just check this Telegram Channel...You get some good combined Alt Signals form different sources...

https://t.me/Cryptofiniti
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
May 18, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
Trading has few basic rules whether it is Bitcoin or altcoin. Basically the trading needs strategies. Long term and short term plans and trading. Some people go for daily trading.

The basic and most important rule is not loosing and to maximize profit and minimize cost. You can sell altcoin at a price more than the initial price. There must be a margin for profit. Besides, making the right decision at the right time before starting trading is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: