Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 15. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
I think you to have to first invest in these altcoins:-

RIPPLE
NEM
EOS
DASH

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
May 28, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
It's not just "under 1$" the factor you should consider, seeing that most cryptos have different circulating and total supply so, logically and matematically, the value of each coin is determined in primis by this simple fact. Apart from this you should start from surfing this forum and analyzing announcements, website, documentations, community support (and Telegram\Discord channels) and development of many coins. Then choose basing on your own researches which to follow or which to buy. I know they are too many but it's not so difficult to understand than most project doesn't have a long term view (with respect to adoption too). Starting from this and looking at their position on CoinMarketCap if you think some of the coins you found has a lot of potential that is not reflected in ranking maybe you should buy a stack of it. Wink
Activity: 574
May 28, 2018, 02:14:59 PM
I can advise you OnLive project. His tokens have not yet reached the stock exchange, but are listed before the 1st of July to the stock exchange. This project is very promising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
There are many options for you, you can choose altcoin in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap! I think if an altcoin is listed on coinmarketcap then the likelihood will be higher than the other altcoin!
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
May 28, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

You can buy xrp and wait 2-3 months for 4-5x again. But if you will wait 2-3 years you should buy Neo and waves. Both of them have big potential.
Activity: 328
May 28, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Very interesting question. I would also be very grateful to those who throw off options where you can invest with a small budget and for a long time. To be honest,now it's hard to find them yourself.
Activity: 6
May 28, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Go and check out Zero Currency - (ZER), they are a fork of ZCash and also a privacy coin with zero transaction fees, near instant transactions, and have been ASIC resistant from the projects inception.

They have recently had a community takeover where the new team are really kicking goals. They have just announced that after a recent overwhelming vote from the community for a fixed, finite coin supply, they will be forking to include these highly sought after fundamentals.

That, and they have a working product fit for purpose with a new Windows wallet, web wallet, and mobile wallet all released since the new takeover.

They are trading on Cryptopia at the moment, and they also are being listed on the new QIEX exchange this Friday June 01 00:00 GMT.

Their MC is $1.6mil, and worth $0.68 at the moment, and 3.2mil coins in circulation, with the finite cap to be in place shortly.
This one truly has the potential to moon real soon as it is now on par with the likes of ZEN and ZEC in what it has to fundamentally offer.

Please note that I am invested, and this one will absolutely pay off.
Activity: 637
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
Coinmarketcap does not list new coins for a few month. They need 100k USD trading a day, which for my opinion is too much.

Watch coinlib.io there are huge more coins listed

At least perhaps buy some Emergencycoins (ENY). I am in dev team of course but we stand to our coin.

Last price was round about 80 sathoshis, to buy a few of them can not be a real mistake  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 08:02:26 AM
If you are sure that you can hold for 2-3 years at least then I would suggest checking the top list among marketcap and purchasing some coins from the first 30. They will bring you the profit like double/triple of the amount that you spent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

One of the most easily found $ 1 altcoins is Ripple. Perhaps at this time many parties doubt the decentralization of ripple.
But if looking at how they developed and the purpose of this project, I think ripple is well worth it for long term investment.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Selection of a coin may vary from time to time, because the performance of each coin is also very dynamic. Coins like ADA are currently very cheap. Although the supply is huge, I think with a very serious developer team behind Cardano, it could be that ADA is a sleeping giant right now. So for altcoin below 1 $, my first choice now is Cardano.
Activity: 308
May 26, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I think Cardano is great, he has an unexpected achievement for a project that is still under development. If you have not invested in Cardano yet, you still have time to do it. That's because there is a good chance that this coin will reach $ 10 by 2018/19. Yes, you are right! Cardano (ADA) is ready for a $ 10 assessment within the next year.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
Civic
This is a unique exchange, which proposes to introduce a system of identity verification through its portal. This project was created specifically to simplify the exclusion of the need for a long procedure. This is beneficial especially to those users who need to constantly verify the identity in various institutions.
Activity: 370
May 26, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
absolut  ist the best token UBT. its now under 1$.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

a lot of inexpensive tokens, and really promising, for example STELLAR, BTS.MITHRIL.QASH. I consider very undervalued coins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 26, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
Difficult, because you have to look at the marketcap, not only on the value of 1 coin.
But in my opinion good coins under 1USD are: Elixir, SophiaTX, Wabi and Peculium.
Do your own research ;-).
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 08:40:14 AM
I think Coss is a good choice! Their percentage sharing concept based on fees by exchange and other services is very exciting, it's growing company and I am watching this coin and exchange from ICO stage, it's good coin. The MaidSafe (MAID) is another great altcoin to invest in 2018. It is a worldwide autonomous system made up of folks from the Safecoin network. The coin can only reside within the network and used for services provided by the network. You can check the StreamrDATAcoin (DATA). The StreamrDATAcoin is made for delivering data to applications. It uses an advanced technology and treated as the backbone of the global supercomputers. The technology allows the users to use and sell easily using the DATAcoin token.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
 I would recommend you to invest in altcoins from top-30 such as ripple,Tron,stellar lumens,Nem,Verge, Ada Cardano,Bytecoin,Zilliqa.All of them are very promising coins.
Activity: 37
May 26, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
I will invest if the market value of altcoins in the world trade market are too small or cheaper.
It should be consider by other investors in crypto that they should not stick in one crypto
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 26, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
There are very interesting coins that cost less than $ 1. They have good prospects for growth if bitcoin starts to go up. One of these coins is TRON, which only costs seven cents.
Pages:
Jump to: