Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 49. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 265
April 05, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
I would like to  suggest you Ripple. It is currently on third position on coinmarketcap and it under $0.5 as well. There is only one issue that the developers are holding a lot of coins.

Ripple is definitely not the coin to be investing in at the moment even if it looks cheap. They have faced a lot of rejections this year alone trying to get in on a popular exchange listing. Also the community don't like XRP because it is centralized and backed by the banks and other financial institutions. And some news has just come forth that they tried to bribe their way into the exchange listings... Shows signs of desperation and how their project may be failing at the moment.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-04/ripple-is-said-to-struggle-to-buy-u-s-listing-for-popular-coin

https://coincentral.com/even-with-money-on-the-table-top-us-exchanges-dont-want-ripple/

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
Under 1$, i think XRP, XLM  is good for you. But in my opinion, value of coin isn't important, my order is ETH and NEO, Lol.
Activity: 40
Merit: 9
Support life!
April 05, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
I would like to  suggest you Ripple. It is currently on third position on coinmarketcap and it under $0.5 as well. There is only one issue that the developers are holding a lot of coins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 05, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
you can see the coin utk. there I see he will be the coin of the king in the future with the payment system.
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 03:23:49 AM
XLM is very good invest.

It is already at top 15 by marketcap.

How much do you think it can rise?

I don't think so it can rise more than 3x or 4x in 1-2 years.

yes that is the thing with top coins. You get certain trust and creditbility there, but you can expect x2 or x3 if the market is bullish, but small projects with few millions caps are where the profit can be highest.
CnB
Activity: 47
April 05, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
My current pics under 1:

PRL
AGI
XBY
SCS
ELIX
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
You can try  Smiley
but it doesn't matter what the price. You need to check coin capitalization
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

Among the many, NAVcoin, with the dip of the moment, dropped under 1$
A sure profit
Activity: 117
April 01, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
You can participate in some sort of prospective ICO, whose road map will be attractive enough and the token costs less than $1. If you choose the right project, then your token will very quickly rise in price and you will get a much faster profit, and waiting until the moment when the project realizes the plans that it planned to implement, then your token will bring you even greater profits.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 02:27:43 PM
I think TIO or trade tokens is very nice altcoin to invest now, because the price of is not so high and it is very affordable for many people and i think that if we will buy TIO now i am sure that we can make many money from it in the future
Activity: 150
March 31, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
There are tons of altcoins under $1 which anyone can be sure of it yielding huge returns soon. Coins such Matrix Bkx Evn, Xrp, storm are good ones which you can invest in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 09:43:23 AM
I agree with the previous opinion, a must in your portfolio to have the coins out of the top 100. But if you want fresh projects, I recommend to pay attention to the project WABI (WaBi) Walimai.
This company is a company that develops solutions to ensure the authenticity of the product. WaBi-a project that connects the world of digital and physical goods using a secure channel on the blockchain, which records the unique ID-tags of each product. Token WABI users need to quickly pay for products labeled Walimai. If there are not enough tokens in the account, you can pay in yuan (the base currency for the startup). The closest competitor to WaBi, Walton, has a huge market capitalization of $ 430 million, while WABI is more advanced in terms of development. Potential 300%+ during the year
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
Depends on what you want. Big and stable coins? Just take the good ones in top 100 of coinmarketcap under 1$ (e.g. ripple, ardor, nem, stellar,cardano, verge). Otherwise do your research and look for promising ones with good tech. Feels free to post here  Grin 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
March 31, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

I recommend Cellblocks. Smiley I will invest in it. ICO starts tomorrow and the starting price will be just 0.10 USD. The Cellblocks project looks very good. This coin will help to develop the economy for inmates in the prison systems in the USA. They have done an amazing job with their website, whitepaper, presentation, technical documentation and everything else. Their website is amazing. https://cellblocks.io/ You can find every detail about this coin.

You won't be making a mistake if you decide to invest in this coin.

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I will suggest you to go for Ripple which is about $0.5 currently. It got a number of advantages like:

1) It can handle 1500 transactions per second while BTC can handle only 24 transactions per second. ETH is even more bad with 16 transactions per second.

2) Ripple also has lower cost per transaction.

3) Ripple developers have succeeded in getting a lot of investors for their project. They are actively working to add more.

With all these factors combined, I expect Ripple to go to $10 this year itself.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 31, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
I think the price per coin  does not matter, its better to look at the circulating supply / total supply totoally marketcap

I agree 200%
Analyse the potential and above all the creator's reputation.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
I think the price per coin  does not matter, its better to look at the circulating supply / total supply totoally marketcap
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 09:54:51 AM
Digibyte - super fast coin with growing community
PidgeonCoin - new ASIC resistant algo
RavenCoin -new ASIC resistant algo
Activity: 103
March 27, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
My choice is the ArcBlock and CyberMiles. Both of them now is under 1$ and less 2times compared to the ICO prices. Both of them has a lot of space to grow and all of them has its own chain.

CMT will facilitate a decentralized marketplace utilizing the CMT token for arbitration, purchasing, digital couponing, advertising, incentives and loaning. In CMT trading, both the the purchaser and seller will put the amount of the purchased item in escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: