Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 46. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 13, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
I would recommend investing into Credits platform. It's sort of very fast blockchain network with ~400k transactions per second and aiming to 1kk. It's currently on pre-beta stage launching beta in end of Apr and announcing some huge listings. They have strong team and community. Check it out!
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Hello man,
I think that I am not the first one who will write that, but again, don't look at the price of the coin. It is depended on the token supply. For example, the Bytecoin emission is huge, so the price always will be under the 1 dollar. You have to pay attention to the technology, team and utility cases. Is that altcoin and its usage what businesses really looking for.
I think it would be more correct to change the title of the topic to "what kind of low-capitalized coin to buy now?"
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

Wanna rephrase your question as altcoin under 1 dollar and still a low market cap, thats make more sense. I'm looking that kind of altcoins to investment too
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
Do you think that if you buy tokens that cost less than $ 1, how does this help the course become more? I think that nothing will help, because everything depends on the capitalization of the project, if it is not large, the price will increase until the capitalization becomes large.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 02:12:11 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Look towards Cannabis coins. One of my fav amongst them is PRG. I bought last November at 23 cents, availed the bull-run and took an exit at 85 cents. Re-bought 4x the number of coins. Now I'm HODLing it will at least 18 months, will sell half at $5 .
Activity: 129
April 13, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
I would simply recommend you to look towards utility coins and DApp coins.

My particular recommendation:

Paragon coin for utility coin, they're opening their own Cannabis-specific co-working space in LA. Second, POWR is energy-utility coin, they're doing it big in Australia and Thailand with both the govts being their clients. Highly under-valued coins.

Next goes DApp coin, the only DApp coin I can think of which is good and below $1 is TAU. DYOR it looks really good to me.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Buy POWR, its the premier energy coin.  Buy TAU, its the most under-valued DApp coin around, its just 8 cents, I look to multiply my $$ big time with it.

also, GRS is doing pretty well, its super fast and its stealth. Both these quality will rule the market in the years to come.

Cheers

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
Why not invest in an ICO **************  $0.126 ****  World Wi-Fi

PRE-SALE ENDS IN 3 DAYS 03 Hours 58Minutes

An interesting project with very good chances in the future   https://en.worldwifi.io

Activity: 128
April 13, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
I suggest you have to  invest in these altcoins (RIPPLE, DASH & DEX)
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 13, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

I will highly recommend TravelFlexCoin as number #1 to invest it is currently around 9-10cent, it will be DAG at the end of this year, it will also have its own Card which can be used in ATMs and also great partnership with big industries inline with its vision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
the right time to invest and buy a coin when the price is below $1 but must be smarter and more careful to choose a good coin in order not to lose and always get a big profit when the price has risen above $1
I will choose OAX and Ripple

I'm not sure about Ripple, but OAX is a good choice.
And I think now is the time to buy Cardano.
Activity: 350
April 13, 2018, 08:56:16 AM
Any altcoin of the top 20 (you can find them at coinmarketcap.com) and hodl until the coming fall. Maybe I'm wrong but I think cryptomarket won't rise dramatically during coming 4-5 months.
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
SIA, Sentinel chain, switcheo, fota, Apex.
but it's really about how lucky you are now.. coins pump which i would never have bought so there seems to be no logic here.
Merit: 22
April 13, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

then join all stocks ICO
Activity: 255
April 13, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
Hello man,
I think that I am not the first one who will write that, but again, don't look at the price of the coin. It is depended on the token supply. For example, the Bytecoin emission is huge, so the price always will be under the 1 dollar. You have to pay attention to the technology, team and utility cases. Is that altcoin and its usage what businesses really looking for.
Activity: 420
April 13, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
MGO easy pick. This coin has a lot to come
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 13, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
the right time to invest and buy a coin when the price is below $1 but must be smarter and more careful to choose a good coin in order not to lose and always get a big profit when the price has risen above $1
I will choose OAX and Ripple
Activity: 197
April 11, 2018, 06:29:25 AM
If we r looking an altcoin that is less than 1 usd and has a potential to grow then I prefer that u buy Ripple, this coin is very cheap fo now and is only good for short term investment i think.

Ripple is not for short term, I can see the bright future ahead of this coin and it would be better to keep them in long term. It might also follow the footstep of Raiblocks which is now called Nano. Obviously it started its market price at a low value and look where it is now.
I agree with you dev, ripple is not for short term investment, ripple is a good coin and has great potential in the future because they have a solid team. so I think it would be better to start ripple for the long term as this will give you a big advantage in the future.
Merit: 114
April 11, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
If we r looking an altcoin that is less than 1 usd and has a potential to grow then I prefer that u buy Ripple, this coin is very cheap fo now and is only good for short term investment i think.

Ripple is not for short term, I can see the bright future ahead of this coin and it would be better to keep them in long term. It might also follow the footstep of Raiblocks which is now called Nano. Obviously it started its market price at a low value and look where it is now.
Activity: 406
April 11, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: