Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 8. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
Which would you rather sia or verge? Trying to mine some cheapies lol
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 02:48:40 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
It is depend on you which project like you to invest. But I prefer you to have to invest in the EOS and WAVES. It is priced very low and it is a very Potential coin at this moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

It is not reasonable to focus on the price of a each coin. The price of each coin does not matter. The most important is the total market capitalization of the coin. This really needs to be looked at.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
Nextcoin (NXT) is a reliable and innovative currency, the developers of which have created the whole system from scratch and continue to work on fixing the flaws.
Activity: 21
June 13, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
All people have different opinion. You and only you must think in what coin want to invest.
Activity: 63
June 13, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
I think BAX look promising in the future because they have good team, and they reach their hard cap, and for now BAX token is increasing the price, and a lot of people have sell it before the price is reach present price and they get a small benefit because they dont hold and not patience
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
My first choice is probably Ripple, the second is Cardano. I am sure for the next 2-3 years Altcoin this will produce a considerable profit.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
It's the right time to invest, currently you can find many promising altcoins are traded at low prices. I would recommend you to pay attention to OCN, NANO, TRX, ADA, NAS and XEM. If you want to make more profit, don't invest in all of them at once, just choose not more than 2-3.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
Lots of currencies absent thither fewer than dollar that is confident to rise bey $50 in several years
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
June 12, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
It is a very good idea to buy altcoins under $1 because the possibility of doubling it is quite easy as compared to a coin which may take $1000 to buy just one of it although the circulation supply comes into play when dealing with these matters.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
It's worth to invest in cardano and tron. I have a huge trust in them in terms of holding. They have a long term goal and that's an assurance. Not to mention they are part of Top 15 coins.
Activity: 73
June 12, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
You should go to the TRX a little late May this Tronx has the mainnet event should expect the price will increase sharply until the current price is under $ 1
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 05:06:07 AM
Not the fact that it is worth taking a coin! It is necessary to look, that behind it stands, for what it, whether at it the future and other.

There are quite a lot of altcoin under $ 1. But analyze which coin has the potential and potential in the future. You hold them profitable, so focus on the analysis.
Activity: 90
June 12, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
I highly appreciate of Ripple. Ripple thrives on select partnerships in the financial sector in a bid to make global transactions possible. The platform supports back end currency transaction at a minimal fee; an aspect anyone would look for in any cryptocurrency. Ripple offers more than just a value store; products and services that are “tangible” in the crypto-sphere realm.
Activity: 86
June 12, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
You should pay attention to BTS. It is a open source and decentralized exchange. Moreover, BitShares has a lot of unique features like scheduled and payments, and it is more stable altcoin than many others.
Activity: 88
June 12, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
In my opinion, XTRABYTES is a potential coin in 2018. With high transaction speeds, future-proof security protocols and a code-agnostic DApps platform; XTRABYTES will be able to meet the expanding needs of the broad consumer market. This will put the XTRABYTES platform in an optimal position for mass-market adoption.
Activity: 56
June 12, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
I really think AMB is one of the most undervalued coins out there. The expected payouts for masternodes are ridiculous and considering how stacked and well connected the team is, I wouldn't be surprised to see them get government level partnerships soon enough. I think this will soon easily be able to justify Ven's marketcap.
Activity: 71
June 12, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
Not the fact that it is worth taking a coin! It is necessary to look, that behind it stands, for what it, whether at it the future and other.
Activity: 111
June 12, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
It's time to invest in XTRABYTES (XBY). It is a modular blockchain platform designed to provide significant increases in security, scalability and decentralization opportunities over the current blockchain technologies. Utilizing a newly created algorithm (Zolt) and consensus method, Proof-of-Signature (PoSign), XTRABYTES offers a platform on which decentralized application (DApp) developers and services can create and shape the future of blockchain technology.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:22:57 AM
WAVES, IGNIS, RIPPLE, NXT and STELLAR appear to be potentially good and the price is still cheap and buy-sell transactions in the market pretty good. Their selling price in the future seems to be also high.
Pages:
Jump to: