Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 9. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
I highly recommend you invest in REQ coin. It is a decentralized network built on top of Ethereum, which allows anyone, anywhere to request a payment. The request can be detected and paid in a secure way, without the need to involve a third party. The request is saved on an immutable, authentic ledger, which acts as a unique source of truth for accounting and auditing processes. Request is designed to be flexible, to last hundreds of years, and to work with IoT, whilst being compatible with any future systems.
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
I highly appreciate of STORM. They have the best team behind and advisors like Bittrex CEO, CTO of ZyngaPoker, JAXX Founder, Alphabit CEO and Co-founder of Bancor, so I hope  it's gonna blow this year.
June 12, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
You had better keep an eye on STORM. Storm Market is changing the way that people all around the world earn with one simple motto: earn from anywhere, at any time, from any device. Blockchain enables micro-transactions to be carried out in an efficient manner. The difference is around human-centric user interfaces and experiences. Storm's gamified micro-task platform creates an engaging user experience that encourages active participation with the STORM token community.
Activity: 100
June 12, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
For me, CryptoInsight is one of potential coins which are worth investing in long term. It is initially a mobile application, and will later become a fully fledged web platform, which offers real-time alerts on cryptocurrency market shifts as they are about to happen. CryptoInsight offers an all-in-one interface to view and manage your portfolio, predicts cryptocurrencies deemed safe for investment (based on historical analysis and current market trend) in addition to allowing users to set up watchers to alert on various cryptocurrencies based on their invocation criteria. Furthermore, CryptoInsight will also use historical data models and apply machine learning to obtain prediction models for cryptocurrencies and portfolios.
Activity: 106
June 12, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
I speak highly of Verge. One of the best coins called also Bitcoin 2.0, Verge is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy and recently has released WRAITH Protocol. Wraith Protocol is a technology that allows the user to seamlessly switch between public and private ledgers on the Verge Blockchain.
Activity: 113
June 12, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
I suggest you consider Nxt. The Nxt is a second generation cryptocurrency with much more efficiency from other coins. It has unique features to make large transactions within a short time. The upgraded version of Nxt, NXT 2.0 is coming which will have much more features than Nxt.
Activity: 96
June 12, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
You should invest in BitShare. It is an open-source and decentralized exchange with a lot of possibilities. It has a lot of unique and helpful features. It provides more stable services than the other cryptocurrencies. You can also exchange various crypto coins with BitShares.
Activity: 61
June 11, 2018, 09:00:47 PM
Revain is at a really good price right now! Highly recommended
Activity: 124
June 11, 2018, 08:38:15 PM
For me, the best coin under one dollar is ADA. I think its technology is very good and the team behind it is very strong, so I think ADA has a lot of development space.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 11, 2018, 08:32:33 PM
I think you should consider marketing cap not some price of coin, so just take coins that have marketcap around 1-5 mill, they can give a lot of roi.

This, you want to be looking at the market cap and not the overall price. Choose a smaller market cap, I'd say that even up to the 20 million is a good market cap to go to
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 11, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
A big rookie mistake is to only look at the price of an altcoin without considering it's market cap, total circulating supply, and trade volume.

I understand the thought process though.
If you jump in to a coin that is less than a dollar, you can buy a lot of it.  And when that coin takes off, you will get more money.

it's just not that simple though.
First, almost all coins can be divided into .00000001 decimals.
What that means is, values are divided up into more useable chunks depending on how people perceive is the easiest to trade.
So face value of crypto can be really misleading.

Also, if a coin is $1, but there is 10,000,000,000 coins, than the chances of the coin rising a lot in value is a lot less.
To get a good idea on undervalued coins, look at the price, total circulating supply, market cap, and then compare it to one of the top 50 coins with similar metrics and you will get a better idea on how far it can go.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
June 11, 2018, 08:30:12 PM
The first thing that i could think of is xrp, lol. I know it’s not that bright option but to be honest i don’t even think to invest these days. I’m very confused because of the current position of market. At least this topics helps me to get some new idea.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 11, 2018, 08:26:41 PM
I see that there are a lot of ico projects now specifically to set the price of each token is set very low, and then the number is very large. In fact, I think that investing one cryptocurrency depends on the market value, not the unit price of each token, so you may invest in those token more than 1$ too.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 08:25:36 PM
Maybe you could try investing on stellar or Neo. the second altcoin is also very potential to hodl it in a long time. Although the movement of the price is also very fast. bit of a shame if in fact old hodl. It would be great if done daily trading.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:23:21 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

there are so many coins under 1$, but i suggest some coins like GNT and also ADX and DNT for long term. but if you want to buy some other coins with the price of more than 1$ i advise to buy LSK, OMG at this moment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
June 11, 2018, 08:18:13 PM
A few years late, but DeepOnion just went below 1 dollar, great investment i would think looking at their tech and marketcap! a gem!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:13:45 PM
I think you should consider marketing cap not some price of coin, so just take coins that have marketcap around 1-5 mill, they can give a lot of roi.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
June 11, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
I would suggest to invest in a coins that implement anonymous and privacy payment system as well as Deeponion and newly born baby PRIV with possible increase for both projects up to 10 X at least :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4393794
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.45040
Thank you
Activity: 28
June 11, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
..someone wants to borrow me 100k.? ,,not,,, well okay.. Sure if i had money theres a few i would put in my basket. Deep Onion is far below 1 dollars now! It was worth more than 19 dollars back in January and i will eat my dick if they dont gain that value again within the next 2 years!! ..with a nice Chianti ;-)
Activity: 227
IQCash
June 11, 2018, 03:05:43 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Many coins are in now below the $1 price and are with potentials to surge higher in the next few months. Check out for Shivom(OMX) , Lympo (LYM) , Docademic(MTC). These coins are health related and are really utilizing the Blockchain at the health sector. Aitheon is also another promising coin but its centered on Robotics and AIs.
Pages:
Jump to: