Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 4. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
There is plenty such  as golem coins, storiqa, tron, ubt, npxs, and cardano. Its depends on you which coin you want to invest your money in and i do think you should think what kind of businesses that you intrested in. Npxs is prpject about third party transaction, storiqa is trying to build p2p market like amazon and tron is blockchain program.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:48:41 AM
If we can find a coin with a price of $ 1 or below it. and the coin has a good future, I think that's a huge advantage. but finding a good coin at $ 1 is not easy, and I find it hard to find it myself.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Some of the famous coins are promising, but I suggest two altcoins that currently may be bigger fluctuations, namely Xvg and Iost. Its market capitalization is medium, and its transaction ratio is quite high.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
No, I do not think that's a good idea. With a falling market, you need to sell coins, and not buy them. I very much doubt that in 2018 we will see a green cryptomarket. Therefore, it is better not to invest in tokens.
June 29, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
I say look up Coss.io trading on Coss.io, ED and Hitbtc. Coss.io is an exchange with fee split to its token holders through a DAO. 50% of collected fees goes to the DAO. It is still far from ATH and today the exchange gets a new makeover in terms of upgrades to the trading engine and UI.
June 29, 2018, 04:58:15 AM
If you don't have any BAT (Basic Attention Tokens) be sure to pick them up before they are well over a dollar.  There's a good chance that BAT could be added to Coinbase when they start supporting ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
Judging the price of an altcoin should be considered together, the total amount, positioning, and liquidity. There are many projects with a total amount of 10 billion yuan on the market. The price is less than 0.1 US dollars, but some are over, so the price is not judged whether The standard of investment.
Activity: 336
June 28, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
in principle for 1 dollar you can buy Ethereum,despite the fact that it is a very small amount, you will still be able to make a profit in the future, this year will be productive for Ethereum
Activity: 47
June 28, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
I think it is still depended on the value that you want to invest you can buy some coins that worth only some cents or even not a cent, or you can buy a token that once was 13$ now is almost 1 it is steem coin and it can be in that price again when bull run starts
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 10:50:51 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
It seems like a lot of potential altcoin is potential, but maybe you can not expect the price to be equivalent to Bitcoin or Ethereum, because of the different supply amounts. But I think coins like Ripple, Trx or Cardano will be very potential for long term.
Activity: 87
June 28, 2018, 10:34:09 PM
If you are looking for some good altcoins with a rate under 1$ I will suggest you don't look for altcoins with a rate under 1$ but look for altcoins whit high potential for economic growth and if you find that coin you should investing in them
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
lots of coins that cost under 1 $, you can check it in existing crypto market market, you will find many tokens that cost under 1 $, like CARdano, stellar, tron, ten and etc.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
You could add and check Dent in your wishlist. I'm big on this crypto craze they have several projects and partnership. It could go to $1 very soon. If you want to hold some good projects then pick Dent! A Tokenizing Mobile Data Industry and creating a world-wide marketplace on Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
There is really good potential coins with low prizes ( under 1$) like tron espers kin Ada and verge. And this is a good time for investing these coins before they start to rise. If we can wait patiently we can get good profit from them in a few years.

But at the moment there are so many different coins on the market that it is quite possible that these two or three years these small coins will disappear without a trace, after a worthy competitor appears.
June 28, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
There is really good potential coins with low prizes ( under 1$) like tron espers kin Ada and verge. And this is a good time for investing these coins before they start to rise. If we can wait patiently we can get good profit from them in a few years.
Activity: 31
June 28, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
NXT, NAV I see it under $ 1, and very potential.
Activity: 63
June 28, 2018, 02:08:23 AM
I would advise you to check on Simple Token (OST). They definetly have bright future, and already announced few major partners. Price is still low, and definetly it is about to blow! Alpha product about to be released in March, so it's still a good time to invest some money Smiley
Activity: 322
June 27, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Ripple, Stellar Lumens (XML), NXT, and ADA thats altcoins under 1$ for right now, i think thats good for long term when you buying now, because now all coins are decrease so this best chace to buy with cheap prices
Activity: 28
Merit: 6
June 27, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
You want to invest just for hodling i can suggest Ripple coin - XRP. Personally i don't like this coin, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try this
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
My favourite coin is axpire. They have in advisers Rodger Ver. And the price for it isn't so big. I hold a big amount of axp. Their token is unique, It solves many problems. I think it will give me hundreds per cent.
Pages:
Jump to: