Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now? - page 11. (Read 1332 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

No wonder Bitcoin will lead all the market rise up because Bitcoin is already known as potential investments in which it don't need commodities just to be advertise and to attract more people to invest but we shall not underestimate the Altcoins performance too because most of them are still in great shape like ETH, EOS and Stellar. You could invest both Bitcoins and Altcoins just choose the best coins because some of the Altcoins are crap.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

So far bitcoin reached 8, 000$ which is good to those who bought bitcoin below 7, 000$ then most of the altcoin now also got dumped their price value too. And on the other good side of it even altcoins down their value it is still good to buy with the coins that are potential and now was on cheap value.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
bitcoin will always be safer because alt relied heavily on with bitcoin and with other people motivation trade alts is to make more btc anyway.
Yes i agree on that, i believe that the bitcoin is more amazing than alt. And maybe we need to invest on it today because bitcoin is now slowly rising and maybe in the next few days we cannot afford to buy on it. So let's prepare and buy more bitcoin for good.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
bitcoin will always be safer because alt relied heavily on with bitcoin and with other people motivation trade alts is to make more btc anyway.
Yes, bitcoin must be the safer investment option always. In past two or three days, all the altcoins were falling whereas bitcoin alone keep rising. This must be the enough proof how safer bitcoin investments. We may all ignore altcoins and may choose only bitcoin for long term investments.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
Both bitcoin and altcoins are good investment and you just need to follow some investments principle and you are good to go.  Buy altcoins that you know that has large market capitalization and the price is down and you are sure to make profits if those altcoins recover.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Both are good, the choice only depends upon investment cap. If you have big money for investment then bitcoin should be the first and final choice. If you have small money then Altcoin are there for investment. Many small coins possess great potential and you can make huge profits from these coins. don’t panic about the coins just need money for investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
Since BTC is still growing and expected to be more expensive than last year so yeah pick BTC have it for a long term or at least months to spare. Altcoins will harm you now because of the instability of the market. BTC was in a dip state for a while so it may have some unexpected changes this time so made up your mind choose or die lol just kiddin pick BTC before it's too late.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

Both altcoin and bitcoin are good medium of investment and it will be better if you can do both since most altcoin hardly thrive in this current market while bitcoin is gaining some slightly pump in price as well. However, I will advice to invest alt like EOS, BCH and XMR with the inclusion of good ICO.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
For medium-term investments it is best to take Bitcoin (70%), and for the remainder of the money to take Altcoins, which are inexpensive and are in the top 20 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
I deeply support altcoins the best... Firstly I invested in bitcoin.. Now I believe in altcoins. Today I buy 1000 Countinghouse token(CHT) and hold it for more profits.
Buying altcoins today is a good decision, don’t ever think that this is the end of altcoins because its not. Believe on good altcoins and it can gives you more profit. Bitcoin is pumping, and its quiet risky to invest on it right now.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
At the moment I believe you should only invest and bitcoin, can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing throughout the time but the price of altcoin is still The decline is strong, indicating that capitalization from altcoin is being poured into bitcoins. So I think that at this point you can only invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Both are good investment choices for the moment, the most important thing is how we can put the right time in making decisions. It's all because of as good as any chance but when we can not make the right decision then we will not get anything. On the contrary that when we can make the right decision even though conditions are very difficult then we will have the opportunity to get good results.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
I deeply support altcoins the best... Firstly I invested in bitcoin.. Now I believe in altcoins. Today I buy 1000 Countinghouse token(CHT) and hold it for more profits.
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
I think, that it's good to participate in some ICO. Also, I think, that market will start to grow if btc will stay flat. So I it's time to find, where you can participate. I suppose, that ElonCity is good for it. I believe, that this project is perspective. This project is exist for making electricity cheaper and accesible for everyone. Also this project is promote using renewable energy sources. Their main partner is Krypical Group. They had four partnerships and they are succesful and I think, that it will be too
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Everyone here will tell you that the best investment, for any period of time whether it is long term or short term, bitcoin has a lot of potential and a lot of people behind it, so you can never go wrong with it even if you don't get profit from short term on the long run you will surely get it, altcoins are a bit ify because their value is unpredictable so you may not know when you will get profit.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
Bitcoin is good investment now but not the best one, I would invest in coins that will be listed on coinbase because they have broader vision.
These days bitcoin market is low but in the future you can earn lot of money from bitcoin, because the price is growing day by day. There is huge difference between bitcoin and Altcoin prices. Bitcoin is far better than any other coin. It is the leading crypto in the world and will take over the market in the future. Other benefit of bitcoin is this you can use it for your shopping.
Activity: 302
I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin, it can be seen that all the analysis shows that the price of altcoin will continue to fall sharply in the coming time and it will be very difficult to recover. So I think that to be the safest you should invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin price in the past few days is recovering very strongly, so I think you can invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
Probably for now the best investment will be in Bitcoin because people are fixing there alternative coins profit in Bitcoin and this creates the demand and increasing the price in opposite to alternative coins.
Activity: 308
I think that at the moment we should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the price of bitcoin knitting fluctuated continuously and increased sharply in the past few days but the price of altcoin in this today began to decline sharply, So I think that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin and not invest in altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: