Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins and bitcoin - Where is the good investment now? - page 13. (Read 1332 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The price of Altcoins is dependent on the price of Bitcoin. The rise of bitcoin will tend to the growth of altcoins.
At this moment the majority of altcoins are 2-3x below comparing to December 2017 price while bitcoin price is 2.5x from its all-time high. I think you should take the safe side and invest in Bitcoin or any other major altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh

investing in bitcoin, willing to medium term or long term. while for if you want to invest in altcoin you should be able to choose a good coin, for example ethereum or eos
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
It all depends on how much money you have. If you have enough funds to buy bitcoins, then they must be taken. If not, then choose stable and promising altcoyins.
In your opinion which altcoins would you consider promising at this point?
i would Hodl small/mid-cap coins and also some bitcoin to be safe.
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
if i were you i won't wait till the altcoins moon before i start buying because we should buy and wait for its turn to moon.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Huh Huh Although bitcoin has been on the rise for the past few days, altcoins seem to have stalled. Between altcoins and bitcoin, what is a good medium term investment  Huh
I do not always compare how the development of Bitcoin and Altcoin, for me the most important is the prospective coin. When I can invest in a prospective coin then I will also have the opportunity to make a profit. That's why I prefer coins that have prospects and circumstances in different times will also differentiate the results that can be obtained. Look at the condition and situation of each coin that we will trade. We need time to do the analysis and it will determine what we get, the proper analysis in choosing the coin as the process increases and decreases will determine the results we will get.

Each coin has a good prospect to make a good investment, which becomes the determinant is how we make decisions within the right time as well.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
If you are thinking of investment right now, I think its better to buy some year end coins right now. Many are thinking that what happened last year will happen this year also although this is just a speculation.

When Bitcoin spiked in the last days, altcoins left behind because there are no new money for them. All of the new money are invested unto bitcoin and  that is the reason of its spike.

I think Bitcoin is the best coin to buy right now and for the long term. If I will choose for an altcoin, ETH and LTC will be the 2. EOS and XLM will be a good one to buy too for the long term.
Activity: 37
I'd do 50% 50%.Keep on your hands 50% of your bitcoins and buy with the rest altcoins that you faith in.They say "Never bet on 1 horse" right? So even the 50% you gonna invest on altcoins don't invest them on 1 altcoins,diversify them so that if an altcoin you invested in lose in value,other ones are there to back your losses up.
Good idea !! Thanks sir Smiley)
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
In my opinion bitcoin will be the good coin to invest always but altcoins also may give more profitable than bitcoin but finding which altcoin is what really matters,so I always go with the bitcoin.And if you can't afford to buy bitcoin for now then you can pick the altcoins to know which altcoin you can better pick some of the top ranked coins in the coinmarket cap.So finally for me bitcoin,for you ? you have to decide that.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
My view on all of this is that you're going to have to pick a camp to go into, if the majority of your investments are in both of these alternative investment types then you're going to get crushed if either side faces a downturn. It's simple if you think about it and have been here long enough, as the Crypto market isn't like the stock market where certain sectors will take a hit and other sectors will go up -- you're going to get destroyed if Bitcoin goes down and you hold bitcoin and other crypto alts. Everything in crypto follows itself, once you notice this you're going to be better off then a good amount of people in crypto. Invest in Crypto (a small percentage of your investments) and then in safer, more traditional investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It all depends on how much money you have. If you have enough funds to buy bitcoins, then they must be taken. If not, then choose stable and promising altcoyins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

I believe bitcoin is good option for investment, today still have low price and there's chance end of the year will rise again. Altcoin is alternative income and good for trading method, have many coins to swing strategy and always have significant price moving when news comes up. Every crypto has different pattern, see it clearly and know their history. Hope always there and good luck to you.
Activity: 137
Altcoins are not doing too well now. That ,means you could have some good amount of alts at a cheaper price currently. But you can never leave BTC out of your investment at any moment. BTC is the household name in crypto; it is what we all want to have.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
I'd do 50% 50%.Keep on your hands 50% of your bitcoins and buy with the rest altcoins that you faith in.They say "Never bet on 1 horse" right? So even the 50% you gonna invest on altcoins don't invest them on 1 altcoins,diversify them so that if an altcoin you invested in lose in value,other ones are there to back your losses up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Now the more better to invest is the altcoins because they have alot of benefits once the price increase you will get more profit because it's lower than the price of the bitcoin. But I suggest don't choose only just choose both because you can get more money if you buy both botcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is good investment now but not the best one, I would invest in coins that will be listed on coinbase because they have broader vision.
I also agree to that since bitcoin has a good uptrend although we are still not sure if this is our long waited bull run but still it gives a broght hope for crypto holders.
I believe that investment in bitcoin is accurate but you should not invest long term at this point, you can see that the market is in but signs continue to go back to the bear market as bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling. Strong in today when adjusted for the support level. The market is in downtrend so long term investment risk will be very high.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Yeah actually we were seeing these price changes only some months before. After the value seems change at the same time without seeing it.

Please go with the bitcoin. I am really damn sure you can expect the best price in the market and growth will be in your hand for sure with big potential. Kindly check the other top coins as well. It will be take you for more cost and profit for you too.
Activity: 172
I think Binance Coin is an excellent coin for investing. it will always be in demand among traders in Binance due to the fact that in transactions the commission in it is less than the commission in BTC or any other coin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Altcoins have been in a downtrend for the past few days, though it seems they've started to recover, I'd say it is a good time to buy some cheap coins before it's too late.

About BTC, current price is looking good (7400), there's a chance that a bullish trend will kick in in full force once we go past the 7500-7600 resistance level so you. All in all, in terms of profits for the medium-term, you can't go wrong with either.
Activity: 322
I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin, can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly falling, but altcoin prices are falling very deep and I think if bitcoin prices are the price of altcoin will continue to fall deeper. So I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce risk.
Pages:
Jump to: