Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying - page 4. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 121
November 06, 2017, 06:18:26 PM
Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
Bitcoin rise up and altcoin will crashed down but I know there are still some altcoin that stay in the market.I dont think so it will die forever but it will be back soon as long its recovered and rise up again.Life of coin is flactuating increases and decreasing ,pump and dump and it will stand up again soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 06, 2017, 02:14:51 PM
Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
I don't believed that you will kill yourself just because of this things. It can' be deny that most of the altcoin now is totally crashing the value while bitcoin was rises up to the moon. But there are still few altcoin that will stand in the market which are listed in the top 50 coins in this industry.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:57:58 PM
Some alts will eventually die, cause of bad team / dev / roadmap etc, but the problem with these forks is good projects suffers too.
If lots of users sell coins to get BTC it could lead to panic sell and significal decrease in cost
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 06, 2017, 01:46:38 PM
Altcoins are going through hard times, but all shows of bitcoin will inevitably be suspended.
Activity: 7
November 06, 2017, 01:22:50 PM
personally , i don't think they will die . they lost 20%-30% because some people dump alt to convert them in bitcoin .

wait 2 week and they come back . and maybe up for 20 % Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 06, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
It is the same cycle that happened a few months ago, within a time they will be in their maximum value.
The altcoins are not going to die, the issue are the shitcoins, those will disappear for sure.
In my opinion after bubble explosion of bitcoin, more likely that altcoin again goes up and dominance of bitcoin will be lower.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
November 06, 2017, 01:14:00 PM
It is the same cycle that happened a few months ago, within a time they will be in their maximum value.
The altcoins are not going to die, the issue are the shitcoins, those will disappear for sure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 12:55:11 PM
I hope so. So not too much altcoin (or precisely shitcoin). Because i am convinced, some altcoins have only been developed as tool for dredging personal wealth that has no longterm roadmap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
November 06, 2017, 11:58:47 AM
Some altcoins will die with your lack of professional roadmap others still develop strong like ETH, LTC, DASH, Monero, Bitcoin Cash. Time can determind anything, dont talk about what you dont know will happen.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
November 06, 2017, 09:25:32 AM
Yeap.Bubble trouble.After such fast btc rise,it should go back some day.Its a rule.It must lower alts at the begining as well,butThen all the money will go into alts for some time.We should see profit
Activity: 128
November 06, 2017, 09:18:43 AM
They are not dying maybe joke coins are now dying but these are scam coins so don't worry. Most of the altcoins are unstable and bitcoin is now rising up. So this affects altcoins.

But don't worry even altcoins can recover and some day bitcoin will fall very hard and this will be the time for altcoins to rise up again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 06, 2017, 09:01:20 AM
You should change the title to 'Shitty alts will die but the strong ones will surpass their ATH once this bitcoincraze is over'. Every time bitcoin shoots up and the alts stay low we get threads like this, every time the alts shoot up and bitcoin stays low we get posts about bitcoin dying. When will people learn lol
Activity: 129
November 06, 2017, 08:53:16 AM
Yes its true, due to unstoppable increase of bitcoin price it makes altcoins dead lol. But Im still not loosing hope, theres always right time for everything. And I avoid checking my bittrex acct. for me not to be affected of the dumps. I already set my desired price to sell my coins and hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 476
November 06, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

Don't lose hope my friend. The nightmare is almost over and the spotlight will turn on altcoins. Don't let your emotions get in your way in trading because it is the number one reason why traders lose so no matter what happens don't sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 06, 2017, 04:47:25 AM
I don't have the feeling altcoins are dying at all.
Off course they was impacted in the last few days by bitcoin but they are still there, probably for a long time.

If its dying, but only temporarily because bitcoin market is surging because of the anticipation of segwit2x. In about 2 weeks, altcoin will see a green light. But not right now because all traders are going all in with bitcoin because of the free coins that they will be getting during the segwit2x. After that it will be back to normal to altcoin so no need to worries. On the other hand, its a good buying point because the price of almost all altcoin is cheap.
Activity: 50
November 06, 2017, 04:20:35 AM
I don't have the feeling altcoins are dying at all.
Off course they was impacted in the last few days by bitcoin but they are still there, probably for a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 04:03:55 AM
Seriously? Common man, don't be so depressed. I know you might lost some money, but don't give up. The altcoins are upcomming. Maybe you should take a look to the deepOnion coin. This one wil rise within a year. Do not panic. The btc will fall down again and the altcoins come up. maybe you should go and buy some altcoins wich are very low at price and then hodl them for a year. Goodluck man!

Lol no, deeponion will never rise much. Even if it does, it will just be temporary and the priec actually has no reason to stay up any higher than it is right now which in my opinion is still quite overpriced. If you think about it, everyone obtained their ONION for free.

Also, project seems extremely shady for me. And it's not just me, plenty of others calling the devs out too.

Altcoins are a volatile subject OP, you should not be tempted to sell alts just because they're falling and buy just cause they're rising.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
November 06, 2017, 03:50:19 AM
Seriously? Common man, don't be so depressed. I know you might lost some money, but don't give up. The altcoins are upcomming. Maybe you should take a look to the deepOnion coin. This one wil rise within a year. Do not panic. The btc will fall down again and the altcoins come up. maybe you should go and buy some altcoins wich are very low at price and then hodl them for a year. Goodluck man!
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
November 06, 2017, 03:14:31 AM

There's no need to worry my friend

Alts would not die because i can say that in the TOP 100, most of the coins have far more better use case than Bitcoin.

Most of the coins has a Blockchain, Can Sent/Receive, Faster Transaction Time. Bitcoin has all the following too except slower Block time. Bitcoin only serves for payment purpose and it is the "Currency" in the Cryptocurrency Scene.

Without Alts, Bitcoin wouldn't perform much

generally speaking you can see an actual downtrend wen bitcoin rise but this is all related to approaching x2segwit fork so nothing to worry about,  after that money will get back to alts like everytime

consider that at actual bitcoin price level and fork price futures there is an instant return of 22% thanks to the chain split
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 06, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

There's no need to worry my friend

Alts would not die because i can say that in the TOP 100, most of the coins have far more better use case than Bitcoin.

Most of the coins has a Blockchain, Can Sent/Receive, Faster Transaction Time. Bitcoin has all the following too except slower Block time. Bitcoin only serves for payment purpose and it is the "Currency" in the Cryptocurrency Scene.

Without Alts, Bitcoin wouldn't perform much
Pages:
Jump to: