Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying - page 5. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 06, 2017, 02:36:13 AM
Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
why so desperate..and comes to the point of murdering your self..altcoin is just waiting for their right time to shine.maybe thhis moment and the next morning is bitcoins time.but lets wait for the alts to explode.investors sooner make bet on alts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 06, 2017, 02:27:43 AM
Do not murder yourself bro. That's exactly what they are and if you send them to your mind you're definitely the loser. You're just a beginner when you think about it. It's been a long time in the forum and you should know what to do when they happen. Just give me time and I'm sure that altcoins will rise again and you can recover your losses. So believe in me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 01:19:40 AM
give it 2 more weeks and altcoins might be reborn again.

Altcoins are dying and some will be dead. Bitcoin murdered them and now I want to murder my self.
Activity: 691
November 06, 2017, 12:51:16 AM
Altcoin not die. Because, altcoin is needed as a benchmark for bitcoin. The current red trend is commonplace in crypto. Later, will be green again.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 05, 2017, 11:34:09 PM
Only those great altcoins with great team can withstand the continuous Bitcoin Hype! Wink

If only it were that simple!

'Great altcoin' is subjective, 'great team' is not.
Even a great team can contribute toward a superfluous goal.
Good project altcoin can only survive. This is the usual happen in altcoins price is very volatile it will dump and pump but it will rising high again. So invest altcoin that is worth of our money to spend and get earn.
Activity: 192
November 05, 2017, 07:04:16 PM
We may be seeing the end for a lot of alt coins. There are way to many new alt coins flooding into the market, everyone is trying to get a piece of the pie. I don't see a lot of coins making it within the next few years. Maybe 100 coins tops.
Decent projects will survive. As always, doing the research is the only way not to get burned.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 05, 2017, 07:03:46 PM
Only those great altcoins with great team can withstand the continuous Bitcoin Hype! Wink

I don't see lot of "great altcoins" that are standing with the bitcoin hype! These forks are destroing them.

I heard there will be a third fork.. is it true?
It's called Segwit2x, yes. Altcoins aren't getting destroyed though, it just takes time for assets to appreciate and most altcoins haven't produced anything of value so far.
Activity: 280
November 05, 2017, 06:30:56 PM
Relax after the fork the good altcoins will bounce back. Even the bad projects will have their time in the next year. Just have patience.

Cheers
Activity: 322
November 05, 2017, 03:25:44 PM
We may be seeing the end for a lot of alt coins. There are way to many new alt coins flooding into the market, everyone is trying to get a piece of the pie. I don't see a lot of coins making it within the next few years. Maybe 100 coins tops.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 05, 2017, 02:34:35 PM
Not yet, just a few altcoins that may need to be drowned. However, a tough altcoin such as Eth or Strat will not be losing.

Stratis fell close to 50% from a its price a month ago
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
November 05, 2017, 02:34:25 PM

I don't see lot of "great altcoins" that are standing with the bitcoin hype! These forks are destroing them.

I heard there will be a third fork.. is it true?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
November 05, 2017, 01:39:24 PM
Not yet, just a few altcoins that may need to be drowned. However, a tough altcoin such as Eth or Strat will not be losing.
November 05, 2017, 01:12:50 PM
In the long term, yes. In the short term however, any piece of shit coins seems to be getting pumped. Hopefully this will stop soon so there'll be less scammy projects...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 01:11:23 PM
Its a cycle, about 10 days to hardfork, see https://www.coingecko.com/en
And by then money may flow back into altcoins, didnt we see this before somewhere?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 01:04:07 PM
November 03, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
I will stick with my philosophy of buy low, sell high  Grin Cheesy

That is right buy low and sell high. That is also the most basic of my cryptocurrency trading beliefs that I still cherish, actually the only philosophy I can rely on. If altcoins are very low, then research and pick on one that you can be sure can bring good profits.
Wasn't crypto all about buy high sell higher and buy back even higher? Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 03, 2017, 07:00:47 PM
First of all take those thought of damaging yourself out of your head, now bitcoin is not killing altcoins, we come from period in which altcoins grew at a faster pace than bitcoin and now we are in the opposite cycle now bitcoin is growing faster than altcoins, at some point this tendency is going to reverse and instead of getting threads like this we are going to get threads claiming the death of bitcoin.
The next scenario won't the opposite current trending. After earned a lot of profits through altcoin and bitcoin, I think that's the time for the whale go out and withdrawal profits. Then, they will use that amount to enjoy and relax instead of create more FUD and spend many money. The market will come back to real value and they will go again when it complete.
Well, that is a possibility but at the same time why the whales will want to get out when they can manipulate the market with such ease and they can make even more money by doing nothing, but even if you were right there is going to come a point in which alts are going to grow faster than bitcoin once again, so there is not much of a point in selling your alts right now since you are only going to lose money if you do that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

That is right buy low and sell high. That is also the most basic of my cryptocurrency trading beliefs that I still cherish, actually the only philosophy I can rely on. If altcoins are very low, then research and pick on one that you can be sure can bring good profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 08:35:43 PM
anyone who believes in this should close their exchange accounts and stay out of this article and business. get your btc's to your wallet and please go away. this topic is not for you.

altcoins are not dying.they are getting ready for the spring : )

im pretty sure anyone wont believe this and i know that we know that it is normal for the altcoins or other coins to decrease and partially die half alive but basing on the value of altcoin these days i can literally say that altcoins are indeed dying because most of them are still on red and seems stuck for days. yet i believe that altcoins will still bloom next week or two , after the bitcoin hype has passed.

Yeah I totally agree, in this time altcoin have decreased it's just because the Bitcoin price to the moon,
I'm sure when the price of Bitcoin will be down then the altcoin to the moon back.
Activity: 189
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
November 02, 2017, 08:35:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: