Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 15. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 10:33:30 AM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

Bitcoin is high now, it is probably a good way to find a good spot to buy some alts on its down side.
Activity: 126
December 13, 2017, 10:27:40 AM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

When Altcoins are falling that is very normal if Bitcoin is at its All time high, that would be a pretty good way to find an entry point.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 09:49:11 AM
Which Altcoins? Can you name them?
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 13, 2017, 03:28:32 AM
poor neo u belive it!
market is in bottom these days for some coins fore some not!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 13, 2017, 02:07:01 AM
As long as Bitcoin make a movement, I believe altcoins will go down. There is so many shitcoin that is available on the exchange, and I'm sure it will become dead coin, and the price will be one Satoshi. Only the real altcoins and has an actual usage who will stay at the market.

Bitcoin related prices of altcoins will go down, but the dollar value of them could go up with time during the bitcoin pumps. This is like a basic mathematical correlation between them.
The price if altcoin has come a bit high because bitcoin is only affordable to the people who are already rich but alt are bit low and a poor person can also invest on them to make money from them and this will continue now because bitcoin will keep on rising and the strategy must be like to earn from the altcoin and invest into the bitcoin because the only promising coin at this time is bitcoin so go for it indirectly.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 08:45:23 PM
Altcoins and btc made this scenario many times. When btc increases the alts decrease and when btc become more stable every other alt try to reach it and get a huge dump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 12, 2017, 08:26:15 PM
I feel you it happens everytime when bitcoin is rising up. Don't expect too much from your holdings. But when massive dumping continues maybe its the time to buy. Just be patience altcoins will rise soon. Expect it on the ethereum it has the pottential to grow.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 12, 2017, 07:47:55 PM
Looking at today's growth of many coins, according to hitbtc.com. The growth of many is evident.
Bitcoin is going up therefore we cannot see a stable growth of altcoins, there are some who pump when they have a good news release but most of altcoins are still sleeping, don't worry they have their time and it's even good now because the value of bitcoin has increased significantly which means the moment altcoins will pump, we can see much value of our coins, no panic time for me, instead, I learn how to shop cheap alts.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 12, 2017, 05:24:13 PM
LOL. You're wrong buddy. Take a look at the price of all altcoin at the moment you'll see Smiley). Especially take a look at price of ETH and LTC, they are increasing very quickly. There are so many altcoins so when you see 5 - 6 altcoins become trash, it's not mean altcoin is dying. LOL. Just because the price of Bitcoin increased so fast, it made the pairing BTC/ALT decreased as well.
Activity: 137
December 12, 2017, 05:11:22 PM
I don't know others but Strat was buried with my btcs long time ago... Embarrassed
Activity: 154
December 12, 2017, 04:26:30 PM
Looking at today's growth of many coins, according to hitbtc.com. The growth of many is evident.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 02:29:18 PM
altcoin is dying because at this time altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decrease due to the effect of bitcoin. but in the future altcoin will get better and not always altcoin will be dying.
but still i think there are some bitcoin which have good potential and their price are still increasing from time to time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 12, 2017, 02:25:11 PM
have you seen litecoin today ?  hiting 250 not a sign of  dying   Grin Grin Grin

Already costs more than 320 dollars and it seems that he is not going to stop, he seems to soon become more expensive than zcash.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
have you seen litecoin today ?  hiting 250 not a sign of  dying   Grin Grin Grin
yes some altcoin have still good potential and even rising the bitcoin price their price also still continue increasing. Although most of the people still continue investing money in bitcoin because of the increasing price of bitcoin but still people also invest money in some other altcoins from where they have good potential to increase and give you good money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 12, 2017, 10:58:02 AM
altcoin is dying because at this time altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decrease due to the effect of bitcoin. but in the future altcoin will get better and not always altcoin will be dying.
Activity: 116
December 12, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
Activity: 476
December 12, 2017, 10:34:58 AM
for some coins like dogecoin, etherium, litecoin and waves is the time to buy the coins.
but for other coins I do not recommend to hold it.
Activity: 462
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2017, 03:08:19 PM
A week ago, the altcoins had almost come to the point of dying, but now the prices have risen with a major attack. Altcoins are constantly acting on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
December 11, 2017, 02:14:29 PM
Increasingly high levels of bitcoin, which results in altcoin, are shifting to bitcoin, which decreases the value of altcoin. Certainly people who bought altcoin before the time of bitcoin price increase is very anxious. But I think altcoin will increase again in early 2018, now you can use DCA or buy more altcoin because most of the altcoin are at the bottom.
I think that at the beginning of 2018, we need to expect panic in the altcoin market, because the realities of the coins are unstable today, and further, huge falls are predicted.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 11, 2017, 12:55:13 PM
Yeah,the price of all altcoins are dumped due to the bitcoin price bump but I think it will reverse after the bitcoin fork,every altcoin holder converting their coins to bitcoin to earn that free coin,but the conditions become normal in few days so don't panic and sell your price for cheap price.
I really do not know why people panic in situations that they should not as long as they are sure they are going the right path when it comes to holding a specific coin.

It is always important to know that Alts can start having free falls at any time and that should be put into consideration even before holding or trading as the case may be so you can make quick decisions or set a stop loss in the case of trading. If holding, why should anyone be bothered ?

Few months from now, some Alts will not even be the way they have been in value as they would have skyrocketed.
Pages:
Jump to: