Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 13. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 18, 2017, 11:21:56 PM
yes when bitcoin rises in price then altcoin can not move and prices go down, but when bitcoin is stable like this then altcoin will return to very high price again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
December 18, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
Kindly bear this in mind: times of price dumps are best times to buy and not panic. solid Altcoins wont die at all,so always be ready to fill your bags if their prices dump and leave the fear and panic to weak hands.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
December 18, 2017, 10:09:49 PM
altcoin is dying because at this time altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decrease due to the effect of bitcoin. but in the future altcoin will get better and not always altcoin will be dying.

i dont think alts are dying because  i see that most of them are still increasing and some are stable. decrease for altcoins are pretty normal but they may still recover just like on bitcoins. i guess this is just a small correction and not a manipulation though some factors may also cause for alts to decrease like for example some altcoins enthusiast and trader are now selling some of their coins just to invest on bitcoins due to the fact that bitcoin is still pumping rapidly and expected to increase even more just before the end of the year 2017.

Yes agree. Altcoin are still a life. Why do you think because of the red colour then you say altcoin are dying? After the stability of bitcoin, altcoin will grow up again like normal.
Just shows any exchange, you can see that altcoins are still fluctuating and it seems increasing their value. I guess more users have lack of information that's why they can says that altcoins are dying, maybe some coin in cryptocurrencies community was lower price but it is not enough basis. Because most of the coins and altcoins in digital world was growing healthy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 07:54:24 PM
altcoin is dying because at this time altcoin prices are experiencing a significant decrease due to the effect of bitcoin. but in the future altcoin will get better and not always altcoin will be dying.

i dont think alts are dying because  i see that most of them are still increasing and some are stable. decrease for altcoins are pretty normal but they may still recover just like on bitcoins. i guess this is just a small correction and not a manipulation though some factors may also cause for alts to decrease like for example some altcoins enthusiast and trader are now selling some of their coins just to invest on bitcoins due to the fact that bitcoin is still pumping rapidly and expected to increase even more just before the end of the year 2017.

Yes agree. Altcoin are still a life. Why do you think because of the red colour then you say altcoin are dying? After the stability of bitcoin, altcoin will grow up again like normal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
December 18, 2017, 07:51:59 PM
Once people manage to secure substantial btc profits from this bull run. Some of those profits will filter back into alts.
Aaaaand the right back into btc Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 07:51:45 PM
every time when BTC hit a top new high a rest of rising happening then with btc new start growing market will be green again and in my idea within new year and JUN BTC will hit 30k usd all time high

i shared many ideas on tradding view you can found it by searching my name _)

one more note *** a good investor is understand when to enter when market breaks .

because its the sign of a new long ._;
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 06:50:54 PM
In December 2013 there were 67 altcoins, in March 2014 the number had risen to 193.

Globally there are approximately 180 fiat currencies in the world but today we have 1364 altcoins....

Altcoins are thriving, not only as way to fill in the tech gaps left by BTC but also as a way to scam newbies with all sorts of crypto guru ponzy schemes.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 03:00:07 AM
NOPE THEYRE ON FIRE!  Cheesy Cheesy
LOL… funny, they were actually dying as of the time he posted this, but as of now, Altcoins are really on fire. Especially Ethereum and Litecoin, I think Bitcoin Cash too, though I am not really sure of that (I mean for Bitcoin Cash, but as for Ethereum and Litecoin, they are on FIRE!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 14, 2017, 08:41:33 PM
Everything works in cycles, Alts are down one week, the next week they're up.  That's how traders are making a lot of money in this space, as long as you don't freak out and sell when everything goes down when Bitcoin Rallies, it will be back up again.  Granted recently alt coins have had a bad time of it, but hopefully as of the past few days; we'ew witnesses the return off the alts!

This is logical because they can't be on rising all the time. They undergo down trends and then they start positive growing trends once the negative trend ends. We should make money of it actually.

Aside from that bitcoin had been increasing, definitely these altcoin looks like they are going down in BTC value but if you look at then at Dollar value, they are still the same.  So there is nothing to worry if we see altcoins in red when bitcoin is  uptrending.  Worry if Bitcoin is taking dip and altcoin is still in red.. this means they are really dropping in dollar value.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:36:37 PM
Everything works in cycles, Alts are down one week, the next week they're up.  That's how traders are making a lot of money in this space, as long as you don't freak out and sell when everything goes down when Bitcoin Rallies, it will be back up again.  Granted recently alt coins have had a bad time of it, but hopefully as of the past few days; we'ew witnesses the return off the alts!

This is logical because they can't be on rising all the time. They undergo down trends and then they start positive growing trends once the negative trend ends. We should make money of it actually.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 08:35:29 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 14, 2017, 07:36:00 PM
Don't be alarmed, not all altcoins are dying, maybe it's just because of bitcoin's price hike. I do have altcoins and I'm really holding it until it pumps next year. I'm really looking forward for next year, maybe a lot of coins with good projects this year will have its high value, so I'm really keeping it so I can trade it by next year.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 14, 2017, 07:25:08 PM
Altcoins will never go way, the good ones will fill the gaps BTC due to the tech limitations will never fill. Altcoins fluctuate a lot but that a an intrinsic property of every crypto asset.

If you panic the first moment you see a drop in price, then crypto is not for you. Find something else to play with  Wink
Activity: 67
December 14, 2017, 06:03:01 PM
Recent days have shown a better sign for the whole crypto market as the altcoin after a deep fall has rebounded. Bitcoin price increases caused the capital from altcoin to be withdrawn and poured into the bitcoin shield for the strong discount altcoin. Altcoin has the potential and the large community is back when the community favors adapting to this market.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
December 14, 2017, 05:45:19 PM
Many of them are moving up slowly these days. Maybe after a bitcoin price correction people will buy more altcoins and prices pumps.
Activity: 862
December 14, 2017, 09:11:44 AM
It seems that altcoin will decrease if the Bitcoin price gets higher and up to Altcoin is meaningless.
Activity: 154
December 14, 2017, 03:17:20 PM
yet no one abolished altcoyin, and the growth of BTK is not permanent. I think that altcoin will still fill its place on the exchange
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 09:05:05 AM
Altcoins are doing very good as far as I am concerned even better than btc when considering litecoin rise lately. Cryptos have a bright future ahead, it s not so obvious for Bitcoin, I thini that by 2020, altcoins investments will be much more disconnected from Bitcoin price and movements.

So my only advice is : buy more, and buy some DeepOnions 😂
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 08:58:07 AM
have you seen litecoin today ?  hiting 250 not a sign of  dying   Grin Grin Grin
yes some altcoin have still good potential and even rising the bitcoin price their price also still continue increasing. Although most of the people still continue investing money in bitcoin because of the increasing price of bitcoin but still people also invest money in some other altcoins from where they have good potential to increase and give you good money.
Altcoin are dying because bitcoin is attracting altcoins investors toward itself and this thing is quite great for the bitcoin investor because as we want hat whole world start into the bitcoin and by this way bitcoin will be declared as the global coin as well and our wishes are coming true and altcoins are not profitable that’s also reason that people are taking out their money form alts and their approach good to go for best,
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 14, 2017, 07:01:50 AM
You must understand that the 24 hour % change of the coin is not reflective of a pump or dump, you should rather look at the monthly average. If a coin moons 50% one day.. and then falls 10% the next.. that's a 40% moon over 2 days, not a dump.
I like the idea, its logical to say that reviewing each movement will allow us to know whether the coin we supported is just a part of pumped and dumped
group or a real project that will grow eventually, the movement from the chart is a good basis to know if holding can be profitable in the long run or you
can also do some stop and loss so you can re enter to a much better position.

Coinmarketcap graph is really a big help for me in trying to analyze if the price increase is legit or not. As first glance you will have a snapshot of where the price is heading. Then I search around to see what causing this pump and make up my mind to buy or to sell.

But in my view, alts couldn't die because most of them are tied into the bitcoin market. So its either both of them will die or no one will. That's how I look at the current situation and I don't think that most of you will agree to me. But that is ok with me though.
Pages:
Jump to: