Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 19. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:59:01 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Not agree with this that altcoin is dying but if we look at the over all picture of the market in this year every crypto fall for a long time period and bitcoin is also suffer a lot so i think that we should focus on new things in the crypto we should not to cry for fall but we should avail some more opportunities.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 27, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
If you are losing fiat value on coin like bitcoin, etheteum, litecoin, dash, Neo, EOS, din't you get worried about it because the market can change to bullish one and the quality coin will appreciate faster which means you will recover sooner than later!
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 27, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
I see most of people are same idea with me they are not dying but passive ones or scam ones are removed from exchanges or markets with the low volume in crypto
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 27, 2018, 01:50:10 AM
I do not believe that altcoins will be able to disappear so easily and simply from the market. They do not take a small part. And as demand and demand only grow. Therefore, I do not see the point of their disappearance.
altcoins is not dying, maybe it experience aso the huge dip that the whole crypto markets now experiencing. Maybe some altcoin will rise soon when the bull run begin. And I ready do hope that it will begin at the year end for good. Altcoin is also a great way to earn because altcoin is also a great coin and popular in crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:41:26 AM
I do not believe that altcoins will be able to disappear so easily and simply from the market. They do not take a small part. And as demand and demand only grow. Therefore, I do not see the point of their disappearance.
September 27, 2018, 01:39:22 AM
Try not to stress, in light of the fact that with the altcoins will be okay. On the off chance that there is no close to home cash, now is a decent time to take a credit and put resources into cryptographic money. I am certain that the market revision is as of now finished and the bullish pattern is now close and contributing now, you can get a major benefit in a brief span.
about the crits are not sure - anything can happen here. yes the market in any case will come to life - but so thoughtlessly to invest money it is not necessary. we must wait for the moment - there are investment rules that no one has canceled.
September 27, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
now the ALTCOIN market has collapsed, the price tags are overstated - projects want to collect money quickly, and when they enter the live market their real price appears. binding only to the military technical cooperation is of course weak, we need couples in fiat - then the market can show another picture. and now there is a new period of market development. just look and wait.
September 27, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
as we all know altcoyin - it's all except the BTC and for any coin there is a live project - if it's not scam, and live people.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:26:57 AM
Its no news that altcoin prices is determined by the rise and fall of bitcoin and we all know the state of the market now. And i think with this, this is the best time to invest in some altcoins so as to get more profit when the price rises
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
They are dying thank to the BTC's and ETH's dominances on the market only I am sure. Alternative cryptocurrencies are so nice for the investing and these giants don't allow them to grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 13, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
As long as crypto still lives and develops, and the ICO still exists, the altcoin will continue to live. Because the majority of altcoins were born from ICOs and the ICO is one of the biggest sources of crypto society making money. Altcoin has quite a lot of roles and is beneficial to society even though its value is small, but it is precisely from its small value that it is capable of forming the mentality of the people in behaving with crypto, giving birth to successful investors. The majority of investors, before they become big investors with bitcoin, they start with altcoins, smaller coins and with a small risk as well.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
indeed, altcoin is experiencing a significant decline in prices in the market. but this is fluctuating crypto where prices can change significantly at any time without us knowing. as a smart trader you can take advantage of the price reduction situation in the market today to buy as much as possible according to the capital you have. but with the requirement to analyze it before you invest in it. do not be afraid and panic when experiencing price declines in the current market. thinking calmly and always optimistic there will be a significant increase in the future.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
Try not to stress, in light of the fact that with the altcoins will be okay. On the off chance that there is no close to home cash, now is a decent time to take a credit and put resources into cryptographic money. I am certain that the market revision is as of now finished and the bullish pattern is now close and contributing now, you can get a major benefit in a brief span.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
If BTC will rise then alts would do it too so they can dye if BTC dye yep soem of them i mean sheat coins would as they havent any valume and were made to pump and dump.
Activity: 157
September 13, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
Altcoins can't die, they are necessary for the crypto market, it won't survive with just one bitcoin. Altcoins are red just like Bitcoin and due to Bitcoin. If it go up, altcoins will go up. Shame, but it's a fact.
Activity: 201
September 13, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
Yes, altcoin sdedang is dying. If the market situation continues like this, it is not impossible that Altcoin will die. My assets also continue to decline because Altcoin that I have continues to experience a decline in value. What can we say, we can't prevent it. I hope that the market condition will soon recover. All we have to do now is wait a little more patiently and hold all our assets. I'm sure Bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
They are not dying. Instead of weak scam startups, the good and reliable companies are coming to token sale market. One of such companies is Kamagames - look at its ANN section: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kamagames-token-sale-100m-players-57m-revenue-4886322

This company was established in 2011. Kamagames had collect 57M of US dollars from 100 million users for the last year and now they started its token sale.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
Most of the altcoins have already died. I think that only the strongest and most promising projects should remain on the market.
And that's what the market proving now, if the market continues to be at this status many altcoin will be eliminated from the scene since this market testing everyones patience even those altcoin developers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
Well, some altcoins really have to die in order to make some space for coins/tokens that really matter and get different things done around crypto space. Good altcoins have a rather constant hype and high liquidity around them.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
Maybe there will be few altcoins in the market. But the fact that they disappear forever, I do not believe. In the crypto currency, you need an alternative currency. For safety, development and rating. I think so.
Pages:
Jump to: