Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 15. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 04, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
what do you think about altcoin, do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
What altcoin are you holding right now? because all altcoins are really low at the moment because bitcoin is also low. ETH is the right altcoins as of now and you can you also try ETN (electroneum) if you want because I heard that ETN is rising at the moment.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
Even the market and the altcoins are dying, but I think it such the good time to buy more altcoins and hodl it for your long term investment, if the market recovering, it will earn more money and sure make your profit.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
I am personally confident that a good growth of crypto currencies will start next year. I do not believe that the crypto currency will die. We have everything ahead Cool
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 09:06:17 AM
Well, I would not hurry to speak so sharply. Not all altcoins collapsed. And not the fact that everyone will disappear. So far there are no clear predictions for him. Therefore, it is better not to hurry to bury the alternative currency in advance.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Altcoins are the great opportunity to double/triple ur investment in BTC/fiat. Choose the right few and don't FOMO after. #DYOR
Activity: 532
October 04, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
for me, this is the good time to buy because crypto can be seen already in the value that is quite stable. no reduction is too big again and even because it is still in the stage of low prices would be a great opportunity to buy while waiting for the market's bull run. Maybe now the value of a dying and many cryptos only can survive alone is able to produce in crypto.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
It is a great time to buy now, if you compare the prices with January 2018. Nobody knows for sure, if the green market is coming, but almost everybody is saying this. Just believe in crypto and get more alts.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
no, a big no, We are kicking the bucket inside to hold these coins since we its justified, despite all the trouble. Simply endeavor to hold it for long terms and you will be astonish about the expansion rate of the valuenofnthe tokens. better believe it truly I have seen post in the strings about putting resources into coin and following 5 years he was astonished to get more benefit out from putting into it. envision he purchased those tokens by 0.7$ for each coin and following five years it scopes to right around 2k $ per coin? that was extremely enormous benefit. In any case we could likewise do the equivalent simply get the chance to hold those coins and w8 fro the opportune time to offer and get additionally the tremendous benefits.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 04, 2018, 08:28:30 AM
It depends on your portfolio. 99% of alts are going to die I agree. But we are going to see some altcoins in the long term, especially if this altcoin has one of the ten or fifteen biggest marketcap.
If you HODL just buy one of the 10 biggest alts. never buy a small one.
Activity: 229
October 04, 2018, 08:24:52 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I do not think that altcoin can die, altcoin has well declared itself on the market, some of them will offer crypto currency to the first places, so why take the thought of its disappearance?
I think that now is the best time to buy it, since in the future there should only be an increase in this currency.
That will bring a good profit to all its owners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 04, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
Maybe long-term investing is the main solution that traders often do to avoid large losses so that with the current price decline traders must be able to hold assets well in order to obtain a profit in the future.
Activity: 5
October 04, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
I don't think all altcoin are dead, just some poor altcoin, no new passing potential, Currently some altcoin are developing to a great degree solid, they offer further developed advancements, for example, CryberMiles (CMT ) has Blockchain CMT beaten a considerable lot of ETH Blockchain bug. They have numerous great highlights for the customer and the most secure. I figure CMT will never pass on.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I do not think that popular and reliable altcoins will die in the foreseeable future. Of course, now the positions of many coins have deteriorated significantly. But I continue to believe in the excellent potential of the market. The best altcoins will survive in any case and will actively develop, from next year I expect the growth of their prices.
Activity: 173
October 03, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
Altcoins are not dying at all. What is wrong with everyone. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are very great in terms of good projects and all. I am sure this will go high.
Activity: 42
October 03, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Now crypto market slowly began to rise and you do not be afraid. The market will recover if seen from the movement of the Bitcoin now. You can see from coinmarketcap that all the coins begin to grow and green. The selling value of the coins in a couple of weeks and I am sure that on Genesis a year ago that the market will increase its crypto will happen again.
Activity: 30
October 03, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
ye, i don't think myself personally that the altcoins are dying, it's jsut the current state of the market
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
October 03, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Because of the many new tokens and new altcoins flooding in the market cap, some of the older altcoins which are not properly promoted as of now are dying and there is possibility that it will be totally gone forever ,if it will not be patronized by the customers and investors ,for there are so many alternative  altcoins in the market.

It now takes a lot of courage to list new ICO token on exchanges. They are all postponing the listing of their tokens and for those listed have gone dip below the ICO price. It is time to change strategy in investment either by investing new projects maybe after some weeks to buy from their dip or buy old coins that the price is below ICO. Both forms of investment will still need researching into the project. Confidence in new project has improve due to reduced scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
Because of the many new tokens and new altcoins flooding in the market cap, some of the older altcoins which are not properly promoted as of now are dying and there is possibility that it will be totally gone forever ,if it will not be patronized by the customers and investors ,for there are so many alternative  altcoins in the market.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
I don't think we should wonder if the altcoins have reached their bottom. After all, as soon as most people believe that altcoins at the bottom of the market we will be unpleasantly surprised.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 03, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
hey, even now i think we shouldn't fall into panic about crypto dying. let's just stay positive and with a strong sense of confidence that the market is about to rise once again
Pages:
Jump to: