Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 23. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
Almost all of them are finished. I can not get out of the skies because of the damage we are experiencing. But the damage continues to increase and folds unfortunately. We can get back what we lost as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
August 26, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
altcoins are not dying just the prices are falling. this is very normal market bad price does not fall I dont need to ask this question. you can be sure that they will come to their old prices soon. but not all.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
I do not think that it's death, I think it's clearing the market of weak coins. After all, many will disappear soon enough. It is clear that in their place will come new, but for now we see how unnecessary coins go to the bottom.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
It is not smart to invest all your money in alts, do you know that? Alts dying because it's easier to make the coin than keep it on market.
Activity: 353
August 26, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
You are the right partner. Because bitcoin has fallen so much. This is why all altcoins have fallen. But don't worry, don't lose hope. Because bitcoin will increase, all altcoins  will soon increase.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
i agree that altcoins are loosing their positions and slowly dying when we dont know, however, the amount of transactions stopped doesn't mean those altcoins died, it just mean they are abandoned without investors, they still have the chance to active again as long as they can prove their value in the future.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Crypto suffering of decline price but if you can observe some turns green. I dont believe alts will be dying not only alts are in down in this decline. It can survive once good news come in crypto and it is good project alts will increase.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Since mid of January we are in a declining market and some alts. are suffering more than others as many
people cutting their losses and selling and investing in BTC or leaving the market. ( BTC dominance is over 50%
and it was 34 % end of last year ). This trend will change at some point and alts will be more valued though some
of them will disappear.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
Yes, I think that the market decline is over and now is a good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Actually this is not a secret that most of altcoins will disappear in the future. But from the point of view of technical analysis right now we see downtrend which will end approximately in the end of spring of the next year. I am absolutely sure that next year we will see hardly rise of altcoins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
Why does altcoyin die? The whole market is falling and altcoyins are falling too.
The growth will start and all the coins will grow.
I see no reason to panic.
Bitcoin also falls.
Activity: 297
August 19, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
Altcoins not dying but passing through the process of cleaning. Scam coins have to disappear. There is no need in such quantity of coins in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
August 19, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

I hope you didn't buy anything in March. Now the price for the purchase is much nicer. It is necessary to look at charts, analyze news and buy. Not about something so knocked his head and went to the exchange to purchase the cinderblock
Activity: 101
August 19, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
actually this is the right time to buy because the market price is very chaotic. but for beginners in the crypto world, this condition is sure to cause panic and most beginners sell for fear of losing more of their money.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
that's right bro. if the state of altcoins is every day or every time it's always like this for sure. the price of altcoin is even less valuable, bro. but the attitude that must be done now is never to panic and always use the opportunity in the narrow
Activity: 159
August 19, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
If you invest in some mainstream altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP, EOS, etc., then your fears are completely unnecessary. Although many altcoins may eventually die, some of them will not die.
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
More will still die because most people that invest now focus on investing on a altcoin that is already having working products to establish or create liquidity for their tokens.
It should be easy on Bitcoin though most coins will get pulled off exchanges.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
4 months latter, and... your money might still headed to 0 but divide in half, right???  Grin Grin Grin

8 months, a too long time for some trader like me Sad((
it's been a hard time. don't know how long it's gonna last.
Activity: 72
August 19, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
Only the Alt coins that don't have good project are going down. Invest in a good project and watch your money grow well
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
If you have a little money, it's best to buy now while low prices and hold them until they grow. This is the best way out of this situation.

i strongly agree with you. But i think the current price is not lowest, market gonna down more if BTC breaks 6k2.
Pages:
Jump to: