Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 47. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:34:45 AM
The altcoins wont die unless their is a demand on it ans also the investots put money on it the altcoin will die if the demand is low and also their are no investor that putting thier money in it so the altcoins will continue to live as long as there is a demand
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
March 24, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Although the Altcoins are at pretty low prices as of now, but I'm optimistic about their recovery. If you had been following the trends from last couple of years, you would have noticed that market gets low during the first quarter and then eventually recovers towards the last quarter.
This year, I am hoping for the same. Even though most of my altcoins have lost their value, but I am pretty sure that eventually their value would rise and hence I am HODLING them for now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 24, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Yes, of course, if you see the market was red, then it's your call to buy.
Honestly, I don't know when this market will recover. But I believe the crypto market will reach another new all-time high.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I think it will not happen and we can make enough profit in the market before it die.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:11:24 AM
crypto is dying, whether it is a correct assertion, and my time has not reached the downturn era, so the ICO period coins do not have the future will die, but the currency has Potential, bring good profit will exist.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
March 24, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
It's not scary. Now the general fall of the market and therefore it is not worth counting how much our coins fell. All this is temporary and will disappear as soon as the market starts to rise. At such a time of universal decline, it is important for us to keep our coins and not to sell them to ourselves at a loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

in any speculation will always be at risk, so you do not have to worry. now altcoin down and you can use it by buying some altcoin you have learned before. this is very important, because to get profit. you should take the time to look for it and examine it. even more so if you are looking for an altcoin that does not have a reputation in the top row of crypto
Activity: 273
March 24, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

As of now it's our opportunities to buy any coins because all the coins goes down.We are kind of a gambler because we loss or we win but if we loss just hold and If we win just sell for good profit.
Activity: 504
March 24, 2018, 03:23:39 AM
fear will not give you an advantage. altcoin will be increasing in value because of the growing number of devotees and this makes altcoin more expensive. fear is indeed reasonable but if based on the analysis of the then trade and investment will be peaceful and will not fear losses.
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
time to buy when the market price decreases.
and do not just fix on the market just to predict it, check the information about the price of the coin in another market and always update the coin information.
whether it is experiencing trend up or down trend.
Activity: 364
March 24, 2018, 02:52:29 AM
Why you are asking these questions?Off course this is the best time to buy.Check last three years.Market starts to recover from this time and now its best time to put money if you want to become rich by the end of the year
Activity: 74
March 24, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
It really depends on the project, but it seems that with Bitcoin's volatility it really affects the altcoins market, with people selling alt coins when Bitcoin goes down, to buy more.
Activity: 504
March 24, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
Of course, the biggest part of altcoins will die with some time. Only strong teams and startups with a useful product will survive in crypto markets.
Activity: 672
March 24, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
altcoin going down this is good enough for investment, i suggest to buy altcoin that down sharply you will be able to get bigger profit if price reverse direction, do not be afraid to buy now
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 24, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
Yes, I'm also afraid, because most of the altcoin is really worth it? I ask myself the same question every day, and in my opinion, these altcoin have no value. When the bear market comes, I have sold all of altcoin.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 02:17:41 AM
I think altcoin is not dead and now altcoin is just down and now you can buy bitcoin because bitcoin will go back up and you can invest in the long-term so altcoin you get is safe, but I prefer to hold and wait for coins we have safe because now bitcoin and altcoin are in the same place
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 24, 2018, 01:48:48 AM
I don't think so. Day by day Crypto world is becoming a powerful platform for the monetary world. not only that but also crypto world will be the future dominating source for the monetary world. but you have to take a risk when you want to make any investment. so that you must choose the best time for getting benefitted. but you can be assured of not dying this platform not even in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
March 24, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
I am currently at -30 grand loss as of now and I am still holding on. The market is kinda bearish right now but I am quite hopeful that it will go up on Q3 of this year referring to last year. We just really need to have patience and trust the market.
Activity: 63
March 24, 2018, 01:36:09 AM
According to my opinion, today is the good time to buy some altcoins because I think soon the prices of the coins in the market will increased just be patient and hold it to earn a lot of profit later.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 12:42:36 AM
Maybe you are choosing the bad ones.
If you look at all the coins in coinmarketcap, you will find some ones growing during this bearish market.
Pages:
Jump to: