Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 50. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
As long as retail investors are pouring in, alts won't die, the temptation to be next BTC is huge & irresistible so it is my gut feeling that alt season will fully rage in & kick bears in the face. looking closer to previous years charts, the bearish phase was longer than we are witnessing right now. so HODL & accumulate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
March 23, 2018, 06:07:10 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Well I bought some alts and guess what they started going down hehe, me and you can't time the market but if you are looking for long term and not short term now it could be the good time to buy unless bitcoin plays with us and go down in price even more and thus we get bigger opportunity to buy alts at much lower prices. Don't forget to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 23, 2018, 06:06:34 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I think that there, the correction is fierce, but it will pass. I myself lost from my maximum $ 100,000, and I'm also worried, but I understand that it will end and I will earn much more. Now is a good time to enter the market. Do not worry
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
March 23, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: