Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy - page 11. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
Usually the quarter 1 is bearish followed by a bullish quarter 2. This time where quarter 1 was extremely bearish. Quarter 2 was the mixture of bearish and bullish trend. But bull wasn't able to take over the market yet successfully. There is no new money entering the BTC market as happened in December last year. This explains the bloodshed of BTC and alts alike as alts tend to follow BTC in price movement. I don't see market recovering any time sooner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
June 01, 2018, 10:09:28 PM
I think the only reason is that the Crypto market is being manipulated vigorously. The sharks have come up with a strategy that makes the traders nervous and depressed. Some traders have left the Crypto market because Bitcoin prices have fallen too far.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 09:55:12 PM
Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern

why altcoin fall is called like a crazy what might be a drastic decline because of the decline in bitcoin prices not far from the decrease in Bitcoin's habits because bitcoin prices are still declining and yet rising
and maybe also because the crypto market has not gone up then what we should do when everything like this

Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 02:03:57 AM
The crypto correction may have bottomed in April but the market has not turned strongly bullish yet and remains rangebound. Most altcoins do not do well in a weak market environment. Let's see what next month brings.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 01:03:28 AM
I very much hope that now the situation has stabilized and this fulcrum will serve as a start for the big springboard.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 12:54:35 AM
Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
I can not say that the altcoins are now strongly fallen, because after raising the high price of altcoins also had to gather and act on but maybe something happened or something did not happen.
For a month there is virtually no significant increase in the crypto and altcoin markets, I still hold my altcoin for 1 month because the price drops more than 50% so I'm still waiting for the price to go up. of course this is also the impact of bitcoin prices that do not recover yet. I don't know what's going on with the crypto. I just hope recover / pump soon to happens
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
Cryptocurrencies investment need guts because of the rise and fall in prices like a roller coaster, if we've ever felt a fantastic price increase then do not ever complain when getting the price drop tens of percent a day.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 31, 2018, 10:19:30 PM
One thing is for sure, when Bitcoin drops its value, majority of the alts will follow. I have noticed it everytime.
I guess this time there would be another massive Bitcoin sold out that happened, as the price was rapidly decreasing over the last 72 hrs. Right now, the price are gradually recovering from its normal price this year.
If Bitcoin is reduced then the altcoins will drop very fast and even more horrible than the BTC but if the BTC increases then the altcoins will increase very quickly and even x3 in very short time. I think this market depends on Bitcoin but if you know the market trend then you should do the opposite and you will definitely be the winner.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 31, 2018, 10:09:34 PM
It can't be avoided and it is usually happen every time. That's why we should learn patience and control our emotions especially when we have a market like this. Thus, we can't also take control of some person to sell their coins at this time as they have a good reason also. We just take this time to buy more and wait for it's pump.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
May 31, 2018, 08:44:22 PM
One thing is for sure, when Bitcoin drops its value, majority of the alts will follow. I have noticed it everytime.
I guess this time there would be another massive Bitcoin sold out that happened, as the price was rapidly decreasing over the last 72 hrs. Right now, the price are gradually recovering from its normal price this year.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
Because bitcoin is down all altcoins will follow to dropping but I think its normal so we have opportunity to buy more of this altcoins. Even the market is dropping we don't need to be panic because it's will be on track later on.
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

I think that because most of the altcoins are tied to the top 5 coins, and if you pay attention to the charts, most often they repeat the bitcoin chart with a little delay. With one feature, the dips are usually much stronger, because the tokens continue to fall by inertia, they do not have the credit of confidence, that the top 5 has.
Activity: 124
May 31, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
I do not think that this is more than important after all, this is still a good chance to keep buying mor  while everything is still cheaper than before, don't cry like little boys
Activity: 226
May 31, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
I can not say that the altcoins are now strongly fallen, because after raising the high price of altcoins also had to gather and act on but maybe something happened or something did not happen.

Yeah,  we couldn't  say in exact conclusion  that altcoins has fallen to the toughest value since bitcoin was also dropping its price at unpredictable situations. The intermittent price volatility  has really affected all cryptocurrencies  right now,  that's why its seems to be more worst to all who waited for the good price  to be achieved. We might think  its a crazy thing when crypto drops quickly,  and the following day ahead  we've noticed 70% of the value fallen very fast.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
Perhaps this is because all the coins are interconnected with each other through bitcoin. If it falls, then they fall, and if it grows, then they grow.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 05:15:25 PM
I realize that the market is dropping too deep but I think this is a good time for us because we can buy many coins with a cheap price and we have a big chance to make a bigger profit in the future. I think this situation will not stay forever and I am sure that after this, we can see the market will recover and will give a chance for each coin to rise again. so it is better to use the chance while it's available so we can make a big profit later and don't forget to always check the market before we do something.
I don’t think so. Digital market was in dip during the first three months of this year. If anyone has seen that time, he won’t call the present one as bleeding or bearish. Anyway, it is still a good thing that digital currencies are available at cheap rates. No one can deny that sooner or later, all of these currencies will start making move so before that happens, this is a golden chance of increasing onus’s coin.
Activity: 8
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 07:04:21 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
It is still normal for many altcoins to go down just like in the past. Just hodl your  precious coins because they will going to bounce back soon. It also the right  time to buy those potential coins which are cheaper now compared to last week. The market dip will not last and history seem to repeat itself in the crypto world.
Activity: 294
May 31, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
All crypto-currencies have a relationship among themselves, so their dynamics are the same. All coins are associated with bitcoin and etherium, and therefore such a picture is observed.
Pages:
Jump to: