Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy - page 9. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
Entire market is dumping and nothing we can do. Have to wait for bullish confirmation before getting in and keep hodling.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
We cant deny that altcoins prices varies into btc market price,  once bitcoin will fall simultaneously altcoins will follow then. We cant make such controls cause we are in centralized market,  only we have to do is to hold and wait for it's pump cause it won't be like that at all time. And to those who have enough capital,  it's time to buy more coins.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1618
June 12, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
Not all altcoins are down. Some have held stable or even gained on BTC because of maintaining their USD value. If for any reason BTC cannot recover or is superceded by one of

the contenders like BCH, we might witness much further divergence between the top medium of exchange and altcoins
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
June 12, 2018, 06:43:00 PM
Bitcoin is on drop too. I believe there is a connection betweeen these two, bitcoin and altcoin. If bitcoin goes down, altcoins too. Maybe alts depends on the value of BTC. Value is falling since the beginning of the year so investors shouldnt be panic selling. It didnt surprised me at all and im thinking it would be like that for the next months. Lets take this opportunity to invest.
that's why the altcoin price going down, it's because the bitcoin price also going down. I still hold some altcoins, and right now I'm also waiting for the right moment to buy some altcoins again and hold them until the price returns to normal as bitcoin prices rise again
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
June 12, 2018, 06:15:34 PM
Bitcoin is on drop too. I believe there is a connection betweeen these two, bitcoin and altcoin. If bitcoin goes down, altcoins too. Maybe alts depends on the value of BTC. Value is falling since the beginning of the year so investors shouldnt be panic selling. It didnt surprised me at all and im thinking it would be like that for the next months. Lets take this opportunity to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
If I think, falling altcoin is normal ... before stepping forward to make a decision we must be prepared with all the risks, usually altcoin always based on bitcoin, when bitcoin up altcoin also rises vice versa.
Altcoin is always subject to the fluctuations of Bitcoin so the sharp decline of the BTC has caused altcoin to fall sharply today. The market capitalization has fallen more than 20% in the last few days and it is a very strong drop which has created a great psychological panic for investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
June 12, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
If I think, falling altcoin is normal ... before stepping forward to make a decision we must be prepared with all the risks, usually altcoin always based on bitcoin, when bitcoin up altcoin also rises vice versa.
But now its following the movements of bitcoin, if its dump altcoins will dump too. There is something wrong in the market right now but I still think that altcoins can survive if its really a good coin. Don’t panic and keep holding with those great coins, green days will come to us soon.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
June 12, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
Is it possible that portfolios are being reformed? Maybe people need money for summer holidays Smiley?
It is entirely possible that many portfolios are being reformed right now and this is one of the reasons of why we see such a big drop in the prices of altcoins, many people are getting rid of some of their holdings and this decreases the price, however I really do not think that summer holidays are having such a great effect on the market and I will be surprised if someone could confirm that prediction.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 07, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
If the trend continues, light upswing followed by a stronger downswing then prices will continue to fall, we have no indication where the bottom is, it might go down to btc being at 5k, I would certainly not be surprised about that.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 06, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
maybe because the two main tokens in the market are not in the good condition as of now, i am referring to BTC and ETH as of now. For sure the it's recovering period is not done yet, maybe we should wait a little more and wait for the new and previous investors to come in again. Let us not take away our trust to cryptos and believe the best is yet to come for this innovative industry.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 12:09:12 AM
The crypto correction may have bottomed in April but the market has not turned strongly bullish yet and remains rangebound. Most altcoins do not do well in a weak market environment. Let's see what next month brings.
Merit: 35
June 05, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
Yes at this time altcoin many drop and I think it's just a matter of who can survive and who can innovate
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 09:55:28 PM
Altcoins are dropping because bitcoin price is down , everyone is expecting this scenario to happen cause if bitcoin goes down altcoins price is affected.
June 05, 2018, 09:42:05 PM
Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern

may not be as crazy as I know altcoin falls too because it follows the movement of bitcoin and so if altcoin like crazy we can also wait for altcoin prices until back stable then from that if altcoin is crazy, then you also hold a crazy altcoin and with falling prices altcoin currently I'm sure will quickly recover and be profitable

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
When Bitcoin price decrease, usualy every other coin do the same, but even more agressively. Wonder when this eternal truth finaly cease Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 05:15:40 PM
i had heard of one main factor caused bitcoin or market to fall severely- exchange mt Gox. I hope the market will get better soon.
The market is rebounding and I think investors can expect better things in June. I believe that from now until the end of the year the cryptocurrency market will grow very well and investors will be more profitable because early this year the speculators have repeatedly squeezed the market price to decline seriously. This is the time for them to push up prices again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
Is it possible that portfolios are being reformed? Maybe people need money for summer holidays Smiley?
Activity: 812
June 05, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
Acorn has a very large community and excellent partnership agreements with large companies. I think that the project will bring great results to all investors.
Activity: 812
June 05, 2018, 04:38:12 PM
Now I see that the cryptocurrency market has more or less stabilized. I hope that we will see its growth soon.
Pages:
Jump to: