Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin's future. - page 13. (Read 5367 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
October 05, 2019, 08:35:15 AM
The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
The future of altcoins is depend on us, the altcoins will have a good future if we will patronize it. There are altcoins that are dying because of the low support from cryptocurrency community.
Altcoin community is unstable we all knew that but when we support the community i think it will rise up again just like year 2017. BTC is really good that time just like reach million but drop again to 400k. If we support altcoins and continue doing the way we used to before i guess altcoin will never die and the other coins will rise up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 05, 2019, 08:33:32 AM
The future of altcoins will depend on the investor and if they are really worth it to keep up. Some of the altcoins are really not worth it and they are just copying others project and creating some changes on it.

I would say that the top 20 cryptocurrency are more worth it and can change the future when it comes to transaction and privacy of the investor.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 05, 2019, 08:12:25 AM

I don’t think that the future is with altcoins. Most likely, most will disappear. And only Bitcoin will remain.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 05, 2019, 08:01:59 AM
The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
That's right, the more new coins that emerge, of course there will be increasingly fierce competition between one coin and another and the presence of these new coins has an effect on old coins like ETH and XRP. And for me this is normal because every coin must have its own advantages, so it all depends on how the coin can maximize its advantages.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 05, 2019, 06:44:10 AM
The competition between altcoins will make the crypto world more lively and diverse, altcon has a lot but does not have a common future, some coins disappear and some continue to grow. The arrival of a new currency will change the old one, it might be better because it has to compete to survive. I hope in the future many altcoins will be born and thrive, the market will be more lively and a positive point for the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
October 04, 2019, 07:04:36 PM
The future of altcoins is depend on us, the altcoins will have a good future if we will patronize it. There are altcoins that are dying because of the low support from cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
October 04, 2019, 06:52:07 PM
There are only few altcoins that can survive in market challenges. We should only purchase altcoins that have a bright future where we can earn profit.  We should buy altcoins that can lead us to loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
October 04, 2019, 06:45:42 PM
I also took alt coins have a future . I think the block chain is still have a lot of potentials that should be explored. Folks need to know that the ecosystem is panicky
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 04, 2019, 06:22:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable as well.as alternative coins. However, this shouldn't make us panic. I think the future of altcoins is very bright despite the fluctuations in the prices on the market now. There's still hope.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
October 04, 2019, 06:00:07 PM
No matter how many projects and coins are out there, the only ones that will succeed are the ones that have value and real world use. It doesn't matter if there are currently 2,500 or 25,000 projects, only the worthwhile ones will make it while the rubbish scam projects will eventually disappear. So I wouldn't be worried about how many projects are out there. I would just try to find the best ones and invest in them.
copper member
Activity: 41
October 04, 2019, 04:37:56 PM
You ask a great question. Revolving this and the announcements of new developments, I see that time is what will allow for the further solidification of value-based projects to take place.

This is post can show you what that future includes and what it will look like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52645959

Decracy
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 04, 2019, 04:09:36 PM
BTC is all that people can talk about and they are hearing and concerned about. BTC is what Crypto based people want at all costs right now. The market may or may not be over-reacting towards selling for and buying bitcoin. This will pass, money will flow into ETH, and then other altcoins at some point. worst case scenario, is that the institutional demand is so hot that the altcoins bleed more, while bitcoin goes on a tear as it gains more mainstream attention and momentum. Altcoins in my opinion will have their time to shine. They do have a huge place in this ecosystem. BTC will be sold for alts at some point. When, I personally don't know.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2019, 02:27:11 PM
Most of the coin in this market is nothing but altcoins. But very few of them are good or have a good project . Those which are good I think have a great future. But not all altcoins have future. And I think old alts will upgrade them time by time to survive.
Activity: 938
October 04, 2019, 02:21:31 PM
Day by day altcoin market increaseing. Investorsare coming here. And many people involving here. So i think Altcoin's Future is goog. And i also think everyone think it.       
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
October 04, 2019, 01:58:37 PM
Along with the development of increasingly advanced times, of course it will also affect the development of cryptocurrency so that cryptocurrency can later become one of the investments choices and payment instruments in the future because of it's decentralized nature, especially if we look at the range of cryptocurrency that is very broad and has not unlimited by differences countries, making it easier to conduct transactions. However, to reach the financial world in general, cryptocurrency is still at a very early stage, but with so much interest and attention from the public towards cryptocurrency, of course it can be ascertained whether cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
October 04, 2019, 01:10:47 PM
It's hard to say what will happen to such old and serious cryptocurrency projects. Perhaps they will remain on the market and continue their development no matter what. These are working projects, the blockchains of which are implemented in real life, that is, if the project is in the realm of real consumers, and brings real benefits, it will have a certain level of demand, which will itself provoke its continued existence. The beauty is that against the background of other dying projects, such "live" projects will grow in value due to the shortage of such projects.
Yes, I think they will continue to be in the market and those who are serious will continue to develop their projects to look better. Projects that cannot be developed properly will be very difficult to compete in exchange and not even attractive to buyers.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
October 04, 2019, 12:59:13 PM
It's hard to say what will happen to such old and serious cryptocurrency projects. Perhaps they will remain on the market and continue their development no matter what. These are working projects, the blockchains of which are implemented in real life, that is, if the project is in the realm of real consumers, and brings real benefits, it will have a certain level of demand, which will itself provoke its continued existence. The beauty is that against the background of other dying projects, such "live" projects will grow in value due to the shortage of such projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
October 03, 2019, 02:00:35 PM
Every coin has its own facilities. New coins are added new technology and more digital to bring new process which is more helpful for people. But, Eth, Xrp are better coins than other coins except btc. Eth, xrp and other old coins are proved its own community that’s way they are number two and three position at the present and there is no affect the price of old coins such eth, xrp and other coins for the future.

Friend, there are a lot of factors that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies. Competition in the market can greatly increase the price of a coin, even if it takes 2 or 3 place in the rating.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
October 03, 2019, 01:39:33 PM
Every coin has its own facilities. New coins are added new technology and more digital to bring new process which is more helpful for people. But, Eth, Xrp are better coins than other coins except btc. Eth, xrp and other old coins are proved its own community that’s way they are number two and three position at the present and there is no affect the price of old coins such eth, xrp and other coins for the future.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 443
October 02, 2019, 08:58:52 AM
As Bitcoin rises, ALTS will conitnue to rise as well. The decrease of alt does not mean that they are going to decrease more in value so it should not make us upset. Actually these falls are opportunities to buy more and more. In about a year, I am expecting a huge increase in alts. Lets'see that time shows us.
You cannot assume that at this time it can be said that the right time to buy altcoin without having a strong argument about your words. because in investing an investor spend their funds and put hope in order to get a profit, therefore if you recommend investing then give a strong reason
Pages:
Jump to: