Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin's future. - page 28. (Read 5392 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 23, 2019, 05:54:14 PM
Which one have you used? Probably you can recommend me where I can have a look?

Yep, of course. I have bought from Asicequipment com - they guys are rather popular these days and having a truly wide range of devices
Activity: 70
July 23, 2019, 05:53:36 PM
Yep, I have. And for sure professional equipment is the thing that makes mining profitable

Which one have you used? Probably you can recommend me where I can have a look?
July 23, 2019, 05:53:05 PM
No doubt here. Well, i would even say that almost everything depends on mining equipment. By the way, have you ever tried mining yourself?

Yep, I have. And for sure professional equipment is the thing that makes mining profitable
July 23, 2019, 05:52:32 PM
This is indeed an interesting topic to discuss. In my opinion, much depends on both token and, of course, mining equipment, if we decide to mine the coin.

No doubt here. Well, i would even say that almost everything depends on mining equipment. By the way, have you ever tried mining yourself?
July 23, 2019, 05:51:52 PM
As far as I understand, much depends on the particular token and particular prospects. But do you guys only consider investing? What are your thoughts on mining?

This is indeed an interesting topic to discuss. In my opinion, much depends on both token and, of course, mining equipment, if we decide to mine the coin.
July 23, 2019, 05:50:54 PM
As far as I understand, much depends on the particular token and particular prospects. But do you guys only consider investing? What are your thoughts on mining?
Activity: 324
Merit: 17
Bitflate developer
July 23, 2019, 05:44:01 PM
Crypto space, in the last 10 years, have focused a lot on investible tokens. Besides scams, tokens try to be some kind of long-term Store of Value. People think too much about competing with bitcoin or fixing problems in bitcoin. I think we need to explore inflating tokens. Bitcoin exists because it has inflating nemesis, fiat currencies. Inflating tokens provides reference points for SoV tokens.

Disclaimer: I'm working on a digital native inflating token. (https://bitflate.github.io/post/2019/04/14/bitflate-cryptocurrency-with-constant-inflation.html)
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
July 23, 2019, 04:04:15 PM
If you study most of the old coins like ETH, XRP etc you will see that they keeps advancing while offering more products and more partnership thus maintaining their positions. On the other hand, there are other upcoming platforms that are really trying their best but in this case they will need unique services in order to keep a competitive advantage.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 23, 2019, 03:46:34 PM
If there is competition between altcoins it is very good and will increase the future of the altcoin itself because with the emergence of several new altcoins, the old ones will work better and if they do not work properly they will be eliminated with new coins.
One thing for sure that will never be outdated from altcoins is ethereum. It has proven a lot of potentials ever since. There may be new altcoins arising today but sad to say, some did not survived and did not even lasted for a year. But still i can say that there is still a bright future for altcoins but only for those potential ones.
You can not be sure of ETH for one hundred percent because it also loses its stability. ETH does not develop and it is not clear what will happen to him in the future. a lot of problems with scalability that can not be solved
Activity: 770
July 23, 2019, 03:36:33 PM
I think that projects that have had time to recommend themselves will continue to develop, despite the appearance of competitors. And in general, I consider the appearance of monotonous projects in this area to be unnecessary.

the appearance of competitors is good. means that projects will compete in their development and some existing project will bring huge profits
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
July 23, 2019, 03:28:53 PM
If there is competition between altcoins it is very good and will increase the future of the altcoin itself because with the emergence of several new altcoins, the old ones will work better and if they do not work properly they will be eliminated with new coins.
One thing for sure that will never be outdated from altcoins is ethereum. It has proven a lot of potentials ever since. There may be new altcoins arising today but sad to say, some did not survived and did not even lasted for a year. But still i can say that there is still a bright future for altcoins but only for those potential ones.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
July 23, 2019, 03:17:50 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
July 23, 2019, 02:55:34 PM
I think that projects that have had time to recommend themselves will continue to develop, despite the appearance of competitors. And in general, I consider the appearance of monotonous projects in this area to be unnecessary.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 23, 2019, 01:15:41 PM
I see a good future in altcoins.  Because I consider them the best coins for long-term investments.  I believe that altcoins in the future will bring no less profit than Bitcoin.
for the long term, I don't choose altcoin like you do. even for bitcoin I also did not invest in a very long time. I am more interested in prices, when the price of bitcoin or altcoin is high enough in my opinion, taking advantage of the moment and selling it immediately is the best choice.
Activity: 486
July 23, 2019, 01:06:16 PM
I see a good future in altcoins.  Because I consider them the best coins for long-term investments.  I believe that altcoins in the future will bring no less profit than Bitcoin.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
July 23, 2019, 01:05:09 PM
Well I think that although many projects come up every day, I think the future for ALTs is not scary it's possible to expect good things.
Altcoin become a bad only if bitcoin always goes down every day, apart from that it depends on the project itself. So while new ones continue to emerge, they will still have a good future. But not for all altcoins.

Now whether Bitcoin increases, it will make the altcoin / BTC price drop. And that's what hedge funds and whales want
Whales want people to sell their altcoin as cheaper as possible to buy them. Now all people who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time are buying altcoins
whales always have many ways to make us panic and sell our assets on cheap price.and it depend to us, did we have strong mental to hold it or not.usually when price crashing there are many investors panic and sell their assets.
Activity: 770
July 19, 2019, 02:24:19 PM
Well I think that although many projects come up every day, I think the future for ALTs is not scary it's possible to expect good things.
Altcoin become a bad only if bitcoin always goes down every day, apart from that it depends on the project itself. So while new ones continue to emerge, they will still have a good future. But not for all altcoins.

Now whether Bitcoin increases, it will make the altcoin / BTC price drop. And that's what hedge funds and whales want
Whales want people to sell their altcoin as cheaper as possible to buy them. Now all people who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time are buying altcoins
Activity: 154
July 19, 2019, 01:27:31 PM
The future of altcoin is good, ETH has proved to be a better coin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 4
July 19, 2019, 04:46:47 AM
Many folks have been proclaiming that alts are dead.
Despite this current wave of sentiment one needs to consider the following:

1. Exchanges have incentive to list altcoins.
2. Users have incentive to buy altcoins
3. Miners have incentive to mine altcoins

Why is there merit to thinking that BTC dominance will rise to 100%? Seems unlikely.
In my opinion the altcoin market will continue to grow at some percentage of the total BTC market.

New project also influence Alt coin market Like HYGH and Moozicore so many investors are investing in new Alt coins If project have storng IDEA and Background currently i have done research on a Project that is moozicore .
WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN the idea is growing rapidly John McAfee is supporting this project.
They have launched their App and the good thing is that
app can be used in 2 ways. Fiat or the token for payment, since logically the world isnt that far to use crypto as payment, i think still 99% will use fiat. So even that side is bound to the project but it gives customers the option to join crypto and buy token on exchanges from selling people.

The price from the token in app is at least 0.05$ at minimum. Means if its on an exchange at 0.03$ people who buy and send it to the app can save money with it.

So 0.05$ is the ground floor for 1 token. If the price is higher, you can of course more when u send it.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
July 19, 2019, 03:05:30 AM
I expect good altcoins especially the new ones to take over the old ones because new projects will introduce better technology but that's not been the case in crypto world,we have many old altcoins that are still standing strong over the new ones but hopefully new projects will prove better in the future
Pages:
Jump to: