Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 25. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 10:38:52 PM
I think we are going to see the correction which could be too deep because bitcoin price is down in less than $7824 but I hope that this is not getting down too deep. I think this is a good time for people which want to buy bitcoin at the lower price but although this is a good time to buy
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
Bitcoin is growing, but some violas are still standing still. I will wait for the market to start rising. I think in autumn and winter the market will grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
We love the colour green indeed in cryptocurrency. Whenever I see coins on green at market,I get very excited. This week is promising us that we are in the bull run anytime soon.we just want to patiently wait and see how stable this trend is likely to be for .So that we can comfortably say that the bull run has been confirmed.
Usually happens exactly the opposite of the general expectations. I know that there have been many negative sentiments recently, everyone was waiting for the market to drop even lower, but this did not happen, we saw growth. Now everyone expects further growth, but this may not happen.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 01:26:41 PM
We love the colour green indeed in cryptocurrency. Whenever I see coins on green at market,I get very excited. This week is promising us that we are in the bull run anytime soon.we just want to patiently wait and see how stable this trend is likely to be for .So that we can comfortably say that the bull run has been confirmed.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
Wow, this is a very good sign if altcoin is already green because with the increase of altcoin price I have more spirit in collecting altcoin this because I will get a quite expensive when I altcoin exchange this I have
Activity: 44
July 18, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
I really hope that the worst is already behind and now we will see bull market. Last few days look very promising)
Activity: 1
July 18, 2018, 01:18:25 PM
does anybody here know anything about Elastos?? Hearing a lot of good things online about this project, supposedly could be the future of the Internet and has a ton of hype in the last few days joining Kucoin finally , priced at $20 only ive heard it has huge potential
Activity: 82
July 18, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
If you are in need of cash and you are in profit, I guess it's fine to take some profits for yourself already.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
Bitcoin is rising right now and if the market keep this up, altcoin will catch up very fast! The new trend is absolutely a relieve, it will please my eyes to see some green after months of red!

This is certainly good news, but you need to remember that as bitcoin grows just as well it falls. The current growth gives us the opportunity to sell our coins at the price of ICO and above.
Activity: 131
July 18, 2018, 12:46:26 PM
for now bitcoin has opened up opportunities with rising prices of course on altcoin that mebukakan way for us to trade on the coin we choose.
with the current rise we should be able to think long enough not to plant too much coin because it is very risky better focus on some coins to take this opportunity when prices rise.
Activity: 328
July 18, 2018, 12:19:31 PM
It would be great if the altcoin price is back green and maybe this is also what I expect and this is a good start because with the rising altcoin price will make me feel more excited in this part of cryptocurrenny
Activity: 119
July 18, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
Indeed the Altcoin is the perfect choice for investment money. But market is still very weak. Prices will certainly start to grow, but not in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Altcoin are the new tread setter. In resent time altcoins have gain a lots of popularity. And many people love to use it because of its advantages. Altcoins are accepted by many developed and developing countries and in those countries it work with their government to solve their economy related problems. Altcoin like Ethereum is most stable and less volatile because of this many investors invest in it. Altcoin like litecoin provide most safest money transaction facility with low transaction cost and this thing help many of its user and online retailers. These above thing boost its popularity and price too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 18, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Altcoins are going green because bitcoin increased its value again, red days are over and if you didn't invest at this crash you should be sorry and shamed of yourself  Grin
I expect to see more green because many investors have fear of missing out and I expect them to invest, maybe not now but when market goes more up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 18, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.

I wish together with the market recovery comes the payment of those bounty campaigns who failed to do so for their bounty participants. We might as well see a new record this year and hopefully going even further enough to make the cryptocurrency community to stay on the limelight of investment opportunities forever.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
The past few days has shown some increase in coin market cap  price and some altcoin have also grew as well, Eth is one of the coin that grew from 300+ to about 500+ in price, and I hope the market will continue in this trend to shoot us out of the bear situation
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
Wow ! This is the fireworks market ! We have moved from a dead point and begin to grow ! I think that this very well !
Activity: 93
July 18, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
I think if altcoins are green this means a small market growth, or a flat market. the best guide for me is a flat bitcoin.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
The market is starting to turn green. A little more and we can make sure that this is a trend reversal. I believe that.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
Bitcoin is rising right now and if the market keep this up, altcoin will catch up very fast! The new trend is absolutely a relieve, it will please my eyes to see some green after months of red!
Pages:
Jump to: