Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 24. (Read 6848 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
I guess we can see a good news in the next month which is tomorrow so we should prepare for the rise of the altcoin. but still, it still difficult to say that the market will go green in tomorrow because every possibility can be happening in the cryptocurrency so I think it is better we make a plan or strategy so we don't have to get panic when something goes wrong.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
I guess we can see a good news in the next month which is tomorrow so we should prepare for the rise of the altcoin. but still, it still difficult to say that the market will go green in tomorrow because every possibility can be happening in the cryptocurrency so I think it is better we make a plan or strategy so we don't have to get panic when something goes wrong.
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
July 19, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
I do believe that alternative cryptocurrency one day we'll be free from pressure from the side of Bitcoin but for now I think it is totally dependent from it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
most of the pay is available with altcoin then with expensive altcoin then we will get expensive too and This is very good news because altcoin with green makes us more eager to collect altcoin and again with green altcoin then we will get big enough profit
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
July 20, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
It has been going green all this while. Unfortunately, it goes back to red quickly. Its green again for now and the graph is climbing up, hoping for a long time green this time.
That't true it will be back to red situation but not too long the altcoins be red always.
But the altcoins be going green maybe in the months of december to january just like in the year of 2017 not only altcoins the bitcoin also are pump.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
all coins have increased this month and are slightly stable in the market today, the possibility of prices going up at the end of the year just as it was years ago.
Activity: 574
July 19, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
I think that altcoins will soon start to grow. Now Bitcoin has started to grow and the cryptocurrency market is gradually beginning to revive. The altcoins are next in line.
Activity: 74
July 18, 2018, 10:44:40 PM
Once everyone thinks they have the market figured out, they suddenly start being wrong. Most people felt like it would keep going up forever, now most people feel like it's going to keep going down forever. Look what happened when people thought it'd go up forever.

It's like rolling the dice, did it hit bottom already or do I wait for another big drop? The market seems to have stabilized...I think I see horns in the light...
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
July 19, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
Woop woop, finally. I think we will see a small altseason soon. Some coins are moving already.
And yes, agreed, higher time frames are the key.
Activity: 57
July 19, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
Everything will depend on bitcoin. If it grows smoothly, then alt will add to the price.
Activity: 170
July 19, 2018, 11:29:33 AM
The positive information from coinbase has given us some more valuable options. It has been consistently highlighted for many days. XLM has more than 20% growth in blue. ADA also became positive. But I still have questions about the ETH value of the past few days. Even so, the growth of eth does not mix with this volatility. Angry
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
I also try to wait a few days to make sure that the market is green.
Activity: 176
July 19, 2018, 11:21:21 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.

Very good advice! I think I'll tell you what I do in such situations. To do this, you need to understand the charts quite well and watch how bitcoin or another asset will move. And it is very important to put stop-loss steps. from 5.1 to 5.10, or Vice versa about so. And you say is correct, you need at least to keep the coins purchased at the high price, it is better to play on the slide
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 19, 2018, 07:18:02 AM
It is good for all of us. This situation says about cryptocurrency market restoring and prices will go up very fast soon. I am going to buy some alts now.
Activity: 68
July 19, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
yes indeed a few months ago the market situation had improved and almost all the coins in the market to be green but it did not last long and eventually, the price dropped again. and the situation was repeated again, a few weeks ago the market had experienced a very drastic price increase, and that too did not last long, and finally even the price of almost all the coins on the market experience a fairly drastic decline. and again a few days ago the market also had time to increase the price but in the end the price of almost all the coins in the market down again, I do not know how long this market will happen, in fact I am also fed up with instability coin prices in the market like a few last months.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 19, 2018, 02:38:48 AM
this is for temporary. so please safe guard  your funds. this is the bull trap we are facing so please be vigilant. 
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 02:37:11 AM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
which I see now altcoin prices are still in recovering and so now many people are waiting for the price of Altcoin back up then from now on I am holding my altcoin and waiting for it to come back good because already many people are waiting for its

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
July 18, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
I would like to believe in the rapid growth of the Altokens. But while the growth of most alternative coins is controversial. Growth occurs according to the principle: step forward, 2 steps back. The market of altcoins is too unstable.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 18, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
The market is starting to turn green. A little more and we can make sure that this is a trend reversal. I believe that.
i believe the trend is about to changes and i hope sec could approve the ETF cause this will really affect how people see crypto as investment, it could make crypto more stable and ofcourse will boost the price in early approval.
Pages:
Jump to: