Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 20. (Read 6848 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:43:47 AM
if the market is green that all what we want and waiting for i have alot of coin that i want to sell waiting for the time i will make profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Yes, most of the altcoins are huge pump in the market and Bitcoin also green in market. But Bitcoin is little raise in the market and altcoins are big raise in the market. I think currently all the coins are independent in crypto market and Bitcoin cash is drastically improve in current scenario.
This is good news to the altcoin investors as this coins will poyentially grow in the crypto market.
It is still not late to invest in altcoins because after the bull market of bitcoin will be push through within  the coming months.

which I see now altcoin prices are still in its infancy because bitcoin itself is still experiencing a recovery period and so now there are many people waiting for altcoin prices and bitcoin prices stabilized then hopefully Altcoin prices will soon return and can be profitable back

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
I do not think altcoins are going green already because we can all see the fall yesterday again, I believe altcoin will continue to fluctuate until when the market recover fully from the bear. We should be more patient and follow the trend of market until when all coins begin to show positive signs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
I think the price of altcoins will soon keep up with the pace of Bitcoin. Now there may be a lot of money pouring into Bitcoin. People are selling altcoins to buy Bitcoin, but in my experience, altcoins will soon rise. Please be patient.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
I can tell It will be hard this year for altcoins.It manage to go up somehow but not that big enough ,its only the price correction though compared last year. I think it will take for a year or two for market to recover such great loss from last years huge dumping.
Activity: 111
July 24, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
I want to believe it, the market has been showing only red for too long
Activity: 145
July 24, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
Now the price is growing steadily only on BTC.  But I think soon and altcoins will also grow in price.
Activity: 180
July 24, 2018, 12:11:44 AM
yesterday was indeed seen that the market moves to be green. even for the increment occurs bitcoin, passable. And this circumstance has been running for some time. I think this would be a good enough conditions.
Activity: 837
July 24, 2018, 12:07:10 AM
A spike of green in the crypto space always ignite a certian level of joy and encouragement. The crypto space as come to stay, soon but I don't know when alts will be green for a long time.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 24, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
but if you look at the current market situation almost all altcoin in the market to red again, and it has started since yesterday even eth also decreased, but oddly the price of btc still stable and not decreased like altcoin other, but if seen decrease not too much, whether this price decline will survive in the long term or not.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
Yes, I think this is good news that Altcoint is back green, we are definitely looking forward to this, but I don't think 100% green is still in a fluctuating condition, hopefully in the near future Altcoint can be green for a long time
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 11:25:43 PM
Now a days some of altcoins are increasing because and start to improve the price from cheaper it is good news for everyone that holding a lot of altcoins
Activity: 181
July 23, 2018, 11:16:32 PM
most people are afraid of yesterday's incident when btc value suddenly dropped, so they only do short-term trading, I can not blame the person doing that because crypto is free trade.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
Altcoins in the green is always good news for the market. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 23, 2018, 10:46:35 PM
It is a good sign for these small coins to rise up in price. It will give a healthy competition for the market and I hope that this trend will continue further.
Yes, most of the altcoins are huge pump in the market and Bitcoin also green in market. But Bitcoin is little raise in the market and altcoins are big raise in the market. I think currently all the coins are independent in crypto market and Bitcoin cash is drastically improve in current scenario.
This is good news to the altcoin investors as this coins will poyentially grow in the crypto market.
It is still not late to invest in altcoins because after the bull market of bitcoin will be push through within  the coming months.

Altcoin is experiencing an ever-increasing development of being able to bring Altcoin so improved and very capable of being dependable. with its present presence provides far more increased benefits and makes the green coins going forward. the growing ability of coins is on the rise and so is able to be dependable in the future.
Activity: 756
July 23, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
Crypto market conditions have been seen starting to improve this past few weeks, but that looks very prominent and significant increase is bitcoin, bitcoin has now touched 7700 $ with Bitcoin dominance 46.2%
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
July 23, 2018, 09:51:05 AM
I am also so amazed and so happy about that because I have seen in my wallet almost $500 up since last few days, but I don't want to be happy too much since we have seen many things like that before
Activity: 395
July 23, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
Yes, the market is now green and this is good news.  Perhaps in the coming days there will be a slight increase in prices.
Altcoins wear green color is a happiness to anyone who is investing because it has tendency to grow so it pushes price up. You need to calm down to think in the right direction. Negative thinking will make you make the wrong decision.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Yes, the market is now green and this is good news.  Perhaps in the coming days there will be a slight increase in prices.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 23, 2018, 11:25:00 AM
In my opinion, It is still too early to conclude the altcoin market has returned.
Look at the market in past days, just a small moves by Bitcoin can still makes a lot of altcoins decrease in the value.
Even, top coin as Ethereum, Dash, Monero cannot recover to old highest price in two last months.
Pages:
Jump to: