Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 35. (Read 6848 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 30, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
With any projects you need to be careful. We now have a lot of fraud and the market itself is unstable and in order to make a profit in such a market, we must be really careful
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
Also going green it the best thing ever happen in crypto because it means there's opportunity to get like having a huge profit or higher earning, and the good about it is when its become green many people trust and believe to it again.
I agree.  It is very good.  But I doubt that this will be a steady growth.  Most likely soon the price will fall again.
Activity: 92
June 30, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
Also going green it the best thing ever happen in crypto because it means there's opportunity to get like having a huge profit or higher earning, and the good about it is when its become green many people trust and believe to it again.
Activity: 22
June 30, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
The green market does not mean to gain profit. It could be a green market a trap for beginner traders.
We must remain vigilant and thorough against market movements.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 29, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

I think now july prices will rise in altcoins, token and bitcoin
because the bitcoin price is rising rapidly
 including altcoins and tokens
 but it has fallen well
so I think the price will increase even more slowly.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
Nice to see AMB being one of the top gainers for the last two days and still looking strong. I've been saying for the last couple weeks that it was bottomed out and only had one way to go and the timing works out perfectly since they will be launching main net in July so I expect more announcements and partnerships to pump the price even higher.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 29, 2018, 11:38:22 PM
Indeed things are looking a little greener today. Definitely, a refreshing break from all of the red that we have been endure for the last half a year; looking forward to the trend continuing.
Activity: 47
June 29, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
Most altcoins now keep going green on the market although some of them are still in red for some reasons. But, it is the big decision to hold or sell your coins wisely.
Activity: 58
June 28, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
There are times when it is green and there is a time to redden, take your time and do not be too greedy to get a big profit, if it's time you sell, sell it. Maybe it's time for you to buy again.
Activity: 150
June 28, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
Because the market is unstable now every day, the price first increases and then falls again.  I think stable growth will only be in September.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:17:24 PM
Some altcoins are making new all-time lows. Not seems like they are going green in general. But some of them are performing good of course.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
These roller coasters are tiring. Green? Anyway. We need a steady gradual growth. So far, nothing is observed and the future is alarming. Smiley
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 11:15:56 AM
The market of the last few days seems to be going well. But I am not so sure that this is the right time to buy. Still afraid of me going to FOMO. I am still waiting for good news, or at least next week, if the market is still green, or at least stable. the current green market sometimes determines it's better to look for good coin projects that have good potential to emerge when bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
Maybe it will going green but ill think not in this month because as of now all altcoins in the market was is a red situation. But we know this be recover soon and being continue to green and that we want if the market it will continue and increasing the price because we have some coins we hold and need to sell all of them.

indeed until now the state of altcoin was being red, not as it used to be always up. less know what causes, so we here must be patient with the existence of things like this. because sometimes things like this can rise again
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 28, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
Maybe it will going green but ill think not in this month because as of now all altcoins in the market was is a red situation. But we know this be recover soon and being continue to green and that we want if the market it will continue and increasing the price because we have some coins we hold and need to sell all of them.
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
Yesterday it seemed to me that some altcoyins (for example, etherium and ripple) are going against the market. With a cheaper bitcoin, they went up by 3-4%. But today everything has fallen into place, the altcoins continue to follow the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 06:52:10 AM
it is currently currently altcoin to green but if seen from the value of our original currency if the sale now losses, so arguably still unstable on the stock for now. how do you think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 26, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
 I think that altcoins in any case should show a growth rate much more than bitcoin or Ether. This is because of their small capitalization. They are light. This is especially true for coins that do not have competitors, and there are a lot of such.  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
June 26, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Altcoins turn green, signaling a stable and growing market. Investors really trust the altcoins and invest in them. Altcoins are backed by state-of-the-art blockchain technology, so their prices in the future will be high.
Activity: 264
June 26, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
Yes I agree with you that most of the altcoin are increasing while the BTC is going down and down in price. The major determinant of the prices (low/high) is the eth and that is why you don't see most altcoin falling when the BTC falls. This is one of the reason why the eth has a very good prospect that is capable of u sitting the BTC from its original state.
Pages:
Jump to: