Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 39. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Altcoins prices was green because it was influence by bitcoin price movement which was slowly recovering after it bottom to 7k$ i observe that when bitcoin price goes down, altcoin price also going down and same as bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
Altcoins turn green, signaling a stable and growing market. Investors really trust the altcoins and invest in them. Altcoins are backed by state-of-the-art blockchain technology, so their prices in the future will be high.
Activity: 46
June 24, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
Many altcoin today is going green. I think because it its 3rd week of the month many alt today goes up because many altcoin is going to end up near. And that is a good thing to sell our atls. Like what happens in every month it is still the same. There's nothing change bout that.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 02:49:31 PM
It's not very likely that the market is green.  For several days the market has been red and the price has been falling steadily and this is very bad.
Activity: 89
June 22, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
It is a good sight to see altcoins going green after they have been red for so long. Hopefully the green market will last longer this time than it did last time during the recovery.
Activity: 92
June 22, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
Altcoins turn green, signaling a stable and growing market. Investors really trust the altcoins and invest in them. Altcoins are backed by state-of-the-art blockchain technology, so their prices in the future will be high.
Activity: 82
June 22, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
It is good, however, we must always not take it as a proof for the market recovery. Recently the market went inexperienced and went red once every week or 2. i feel the market can keep that method, it perhaps simply a brief recovery
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
The market is again red and this is very bad.  I hope in the near future the market will begin to recover.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
June 21, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
No, the alternative coins do not turn green. The market continues to fall. But we should not be upset, because after each fall growth begins.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 21, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
This happens all the time and should not be wasted on some small jumps. The green market is often, but the big jumps are rare, catch them
Activity: 91
June 21, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
It is still too early to tell if this is heading us into a bull market or not but I would really like to see another bull run from the market right about now. Regardless of whether it is a bull run or not.
Activity: 79
June 21, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
This is a good chance for us to sell our coins. As we are waiting for this day to come. We all want to see that coins are getting higher and higher to see the future of the coins we are getting engage.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
Altcoins crypto currencies are the most mobile part of the market. some times the prices in the market may change due to the changes. but last year positive developments have made the altcoins green.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 01:33:38 PM
This is very good news because altcoin with green makes us more eager to collect altcoin and again with its green altcoin then we will get big enough profit because most of bounty available pay with altcoin then with expensive altcoin then we will get expensive too.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
The market is unstable.  The price these days will grow and fall very often.  I think the market will start recovering only in a month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 20, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
In any case, the development of the market is necessary and only in case of growth of technological potential, we will be able to see the growth of market capitalization. Now we see a lot of difficult projects in implementation with an inflated price, but with a lack of market for the product and the product itself. It's just croakers
Activity: 164
June 20, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Today the market is again red.  Now is a good time to buy more coins.  It is very likely that in a couple of months there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
Yes, I like the way you think, man. Be optimistic, yet cautious. As we can see about the Bitcoin's price chart, it is going well. We have witnessed a slight increase from the price last March. Even though it is a good sign that the market is green, we should not let our greediness take over our mindset. We should still be mindful on what might happen.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:01:22 AM
We need some really good news to start a bull run.
Altcoin market volume is growing everyday and we just need a catalyst.
If bitcoin can go above 9000 we all can start a party again
Bitcoin value is one of the major reason for altcoins to have a more settled price in the market for it to have a more profitable investment and platform of trading. This one of the reason we should all promote and support the system of bitcoin for it to continually develop its system and price in the market for the future of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 57
June 20, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
I do not understand lucky red or lucky green, but I know that if you know the world of altcoin then you are lucky, altcoin is now well known and as many investors want to invest. On them, I hope green will bring you good luck
Pages:
Jump to: