Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 38. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
I think it's a small price rebound. Generally speaking, all altcoins are closely linked with the bitcoin price. And bitcoin is still falling. Unfortunately.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
thanks for advice! I will definitely wait before sell some bags. Maybe I will make a pretty good profit in 3 months from now.
I hope BTC will inverse the trend and grow again...
this could happen any time soon.
Activity: 190
June 25, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
This is only an illusion,  we all were happy in those days but it lasts like one week only, not more than that. And after that it all became a rat again, until now.
Activity: 29
June 25, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
$250 million of tether has been bought! That is used to buy BTC, then the alts follow. Hopefully it keeps it up
Activity: 291
June 25, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Never trust the colour. It can be a few days red and then green, it can be few days green and then read all the things on this market are cycling and unpredictable.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 25, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
Today I noticed altcoin market is turning to green again its a good sign after hard drop from some days.I am hoping altcoins will continue to keep this momentum but its a high volatile market anything can happen anytime but I am on the positive side this time market will start rising gradually. If market continue the rising momentum more buyers will come into the market in coming days.
Activity: 1344
June 25, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
Green, green, but this is temporary you also understand! Soon again will turn red and so it was always and always will be! And this is inevitable The main thing in time to sell
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
the altcoins been the option for people to make more money at a faster pace and at a higher percentage. most times the altcoins goes green when it get launched into the market newly and also when the marketers are also bidding at more valuable prices than it was initially before they started bidding.
Activity: 602
June 25, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
This is a good sign, in which market are growing. Investing is the best thing to do with this for the meanwhile that it is just about to rise again and don't wait another more days that market completely arise from dumping to make you benefited most of it.
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
yes, now all Altcoin Starts getting better, and this also you can invest now, because the price is not so expensive. so you will also get many good benefits.
We should also review the market as well, as the market is now flat and showing signs of recovery. In my opinion, altcoin until July will increase strongly, everyone is waiting for the green market in July. Uptrend seems to start.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
yes, now all Altcoin Starts getting better, and this also you can invest now, because the price is not so expensive. so you will also get many good benefits.
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
for now the price of coin is falling and is far away when compared to last year, but for now is the best time to buy coin at a cheaper price, but according to this thought is the right time for people who want to buy bitcoin at a price which is lower but although this is a good time to buy, but we still need to do the analysis so that later we can find out what price we want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 152
June 25, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
Altcoins are presently not favorable at all. I really do not uderstand how altcoins and cryptocurrencies work any longer. This year isn't predictable at all. I just hope things get back to the normal position. I hope the market will get stabled soon.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
I don't see a green market at the moment. Everything goes to the bottom, and bitcoin and all the violas behind it. Although much is already below that?
Activity: 57
June 25, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
Now altcoins is not going green instead it is going red. The substitution of green and red is like a normal activities here in crypto. Hope that the green will happen now in the day's to come for the good and enjoyable life to everyone.
Activity: 322
June 25, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
I think it's gonna start coming back ! As 29 have to close the futures ! And it's time to start a bullish trend!
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
Altcoins turn green, signaling a stable and growing market. Investors really trust the altcoins and invest in them. Altcoins are backed by state-of-the-art blockchain technology, so their prices in the future will be high.
I believe in some altcoins that price can recover so if good news pop out price indeed will explode. Yes future in altcoins are good it will not going in red for long so it can be turns green.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 25, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Now the market is a little bit green, hopefully many investor pump the market, specially bitcoin and Ethereum. When Bitcoin and Ethereum is green many of altcoins are green also, because of some conversation are BTC and ETH.

I agree with you on this suggestion and I hope it will continue slowly till it fully recover from the bear period.
Activity: 90
June 21, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
Yes, now the price of coins began to grow, but very slowly.  And it seems to me that this is still not a stable growth.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 25, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Now the market is a little bit green, hopefully many investor pump the market, specially bitcoin and Ethereum. When Bitcoin and Ethereum is green many of altcoins are green also, because of some conversation are BTC and ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: