Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 19. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
with the current market condition, i really doubt that you will be mooning in just a few months from now, not even in a year. Maybe this situation can change in some time
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:16:29 AM
for us to survive not too long so we will get a faster profit, because bitcoin prices every day always rise higher, so we will get many benefits.
Activity: 105
June 15, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
In my opinion, you do not have to look at other coins, I think only the BTC and ETH are two of the most potent and safe coin we can invest in.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
June 15, 2018, 02:10:57 AM
If you have as much patience to wait for a year or so in order to see the coin go to moon, then your best bet would be to invest in REMME.
Let me begin by telling you what remme is and why I see so much scope in it. Remme would remove the human Intervention in authentication related processes and hence it would guarantee that sign in and security would be fool proof. It is the human intervention that causes all these problems.
Why I see long term growth is because the price of this token is still hovering around 0.015-0.030 dollars while its ICO price was more than this. So that makes it possible to at least reach its ICO price and above. In the last month this coin has been able to increase the total market cap and the daily trade volume significantly.
I wouldn't think twice before investing in it.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
During the next year, the greatest rise can show ETH, ADA, KNC and OAX. My portfolio consists mostly of these four coins and I am fully confident in the reliability and profitability of my investments. At the same time, now is a very good time to buy, so you need to use the chance and buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
If you want to invest in altcoins that do not burn out, then you should invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Here you will not lose =)
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 01:24:38 PM
I don't believe to hold altcoin in 1 year, because there no potential coin like the bitcoin, maybe you should to try ethereum, the best altcoin in my experience is ethereum. It has good potential eventhough fall many times.
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
For a long term you could take a look at the new-ish infrastructure project, the next generation ones, which have the ability of interoperability and/or scalability, like nkn, nas, pchain, Zilliqa etc. These projects could be huge in a years time.
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
I think Ambrosus is going to be at least a 2 billion dollar market cap very soon. The connections and rumored partnerships combined with the ridiculously stacked team makes this one of the most undervalued projects in crypto IMO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
Currently ETH is good to be used as investment material for now or 1 year in the future. Given the good price in the market, stable and to invest it does not require certain capital like you want to invest BTC whose price is far above ETH.

I guess the cheaper cryptocurrencies will gain more than the most expensive ones. I bet on Gladius, TRON, Napoleon X, Crypterium, Credits, and Stellar. Ethereum is good but you will not earn with it really a lot.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 12:59:22 PM
For a long term you could take a look at the new-ish infrastructure project, the next generation ones, which have the ability of interoperability and/or scalability, like Aion, Icon, Wanchain, Zilliqa etc. These projects could be huge in a years time.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
The market is very mixed at this point and I think you should invest in famous coins for this reason. If you have one year, you can prefer are Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO.
Activity: 107
June 13, 2018, 06:37:33 AM
If you can keep up to a year, then choose BTC and ETH to invest. Take a closer look at the market you will find that  after a year, the value of these two currencies will increase very high. At that time your capital will increase many times.
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 08:29:47 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
If you are looking for a long term investment it's a good choice if you are going to buy an eth and btc because that two is good for long term invrstment you can keep that for a long time you want.
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
June 11, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
HODLing a coin with potential use case never hurts. Try to go with coins that have actual use case and aren't just another idea on blockchain. REMME is one such project. REMME is targeting over business security using passwordless infrastructure which will prevent companies from hacks. This token can easily do 10x in 1 year.
Activity: 230
June 12, 2018, 08:26:56 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
I think by buying eth and btc coins will be the key of your question. Because bitcoin is a long term inbestment and it is really worth investing.
Activity: 216
June 12, 2018, 08:25:09 PM
If you want a long term investment ofcourse the only answer is you just need to go buy a bitcoin and hold it for long time because bitcoin has a lot of potential and for sure you can gain a lot.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 02:56:37 PM
My top 3 are XRP, GNT, ZRX. But I have I think more than half of my holdings in Ripple. Probably every second cryptoman is hate this coin Grin But XRP has started integrate their system into the banks, and why we can not benefit from it? It may be not decentralized, but it definitely will rise in value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
Yes, you can hold good altcoins long time but I recommend to you invest ETH, BTC, NEO, CS, TRF, TIO. etc. It a good market cap for investment and hold long time. I believe you can earn big profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
June 11, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
not all, it is depend to the people who want to hold it,
and for them to make it that decision to hold,
the team and team need to have the shit of it.
what is that? PERFORMANCE!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: