Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 20. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
MY opinion you should have to invest in the RIPPLE & NEO is now. Because is increasing the price very huge day by day. it is the very Potential and the cheap coins.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
It think that most of NEO tokens are going to go moon. There are much more serious that the ethereum icos and miles away from any waves token at all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 11, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
I consider investment with more than a year time period as a long term investment. For such a period, you should either go for large cap coin bought at dip that is during the bear or utility tokens. My best choice for a large cap coin are BTC, ETH, NEO, TRX. They can give you a good ROI in long term. In utility token, my vote goes to POWR and REM. Both these tokens are backed by an active team and project and have big community support. REM is my new discovery and seems to go a long way with their security model build over blockchain.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 11, 2018, 02:41:17 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
On reliability and prospects, and it is the long-term prospect that nothing better for ethereum. However, it is also worth paying attention to the EOS coin, which is in fact a copy of the ethereum, but it is a coin of a new generation and already exceeds the ethereum by some indicators of its functionality. Therefore, I would recommend investing in these two coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
June 11, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

if I can advise you who want to invest more reliably or very promising, enroll in VIP Bitcoin / Indodak, where you can choose which coins you want to invest in the time period you want.
safe and reliable
Activity: 163
June 11, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
To invest in the whole year you need to find a very stable coin, so I noticed that the market disappeared good coins, the team just stole money and merged for example, as Centra!
Activity: 31
June 11, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
In my opinion you can go with Ethereum or NEO. Both are very strong in terms of project and team. Potential of growth also high.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
There are some really good coins for holding, i am holding right now fusion, also im holding nkn it is really good crypto aswell, will buy some Usechain on ICO too!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 11, 2018, 02:24:29 PM
if you plan on holding altcoin for a very long period, try joining https://bidium.io buy a bidium. bidium is a crypto-fiat-crypto P2P exchange which combines the power of Advance Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology. It acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding. bidium is very good and successful day begins with warm sunny rays, pleasant shower and a cup of coffee. But the main element is self-confidence and belief in luck. Have a very successful day!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
Altcoin is worth buying and investing within 1 year of Ethereum. I vote for Ethereum because Ethereum's growth is increasing every year so it is very likely that Ethereum being held in 1 year will be very profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
As for me, it's better to invest in a few coins, and it's hard to say which token will be x10, it may be safer to invest in top coins. Investing in new projects can be risky, but there is already a choice.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 02:10:28 PM
nkn - a very promising project that builds decentralized Internet! A very strong team, co-founded ont
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 11, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
My pick is Aeternity or Credits. I think those two projects are good and will do well on a long term basis if the market allows them. Right no the market direction is not known and it's affecting every token out there. Just invest the amount you can easily let go and take profit along the way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 10:39:38 AM
I'm trying to diversify my crypto assets now because I'm completely disappointed in the Ethereum and its ability to grow in price...
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 06:48:21 AM
I think you should invest in altcoins like EOS, ADA, OMG, LYM, Ethereum and Ripple. Think that each of these coins in during this and next year will grow as least in 3 times.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
I think you fit the coins from the top 10. These coins have long existed in the market and have a good reputation. these coins have been steadily climbing in price and are ideal for investments for a long period
Activity: 420
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 11, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
I prefer long-term investment because most of my portfolio consists of coins that now look very promising. Among them, the Ethereum is the basis.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 11, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

I recommend you to invest,  buy eth and btc coin and hold it for a year because i know that those coins has a potential and good future and its good to hold for long term.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
One year hold is a good strategy during this red market. If I would choose coins which could go to the moon I would look for some cheap but really promising ones like NEO or WAVES, as they have good growth drivers and community confidence.
Activity: 462
В поиске
June 11, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
Do not think that now there are absolutely no coins in which it is profitable to invest for a long-term perspective. Personally I really believe in Zcash.
Pages:
Jump to: