Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm - page 23. (Read 9468 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 02, 2019, 02:58:21 AM
My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
Be careful when you choose an investment in altcoins, maybe that was addressed by the article you read.

Pump and dump always been happened in altcoin price and this way can attract a newcomer especially new investor to choose investment in altcoin.

There is some altcoin which can be avoided from pump and dump scheme such as ETH or the coin which is in the top position.

I doubt the alt season will comes, since almost the altcoin price now still following bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 02, 2019, 02:46:34 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
why should they? If we can remember very well, many bought bitcoin at its all time high in 2017 is yet to recover their investment so why will altcoins have to worry about its market conditions? the bitcoin market is yet to be stable
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
July 02, 2019, 02:36:51 AM
Not all altcoins are same and not all altcoins owner would be profiting and not all altcoin owners has had loss against bitcoin.
Most of the so called altcoins (any coin except bitcoin) are either scam, useless or are dead in advancement are only living in speculation and twitts.
Investors investing on those coins won't make a profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 02, 2019, 02:33:44 AM
The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

Pages:
Jump to: