Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 2. (Read 47299 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Last time found two interesting project: Jibrel Network and Confideal.

Is it Russian project. Heard it's quite overestimated and hyped
Better be careful
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Also I would and RISE to the list. Should easily reach 100+ M$ marketcap in Q1 of 2018 so like 4x from now. Now it closed 1 big cycle and retraced more than 70% from Ath. Might be good moment to buy Smiley
RISE is a good coin but it has already pumped last month or last 2 months. I do not remember. But I think that it will need about 2 or 3 months for RISE to be pumped again. However, it is still a good coin and you can hold it for a long term. The longer you hold, the more money you will have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Amazing return on investment from these choices when you think about it, some of them have been huge. Wonder how many people followed this advice  Tongue
friends, pay attention that our ICO has been estimated to 5.0. It puts us to TOP-8 projects listed there. Don't you think is fantastic extimate?
https://icobench.com/icos?s=confideal

Heard they are launching in November. Do they have pre ico?

Yes, you can check it all here https://confideal.io
friends, pay attention that our ICO has been estimated to 5.0. It puts us to TOP-8 projects listed there. Don't you think is fantastic extimate?

Heard they are launching in November. Do they have pre ico?
Activity: 125
Also I would and RISE to the list. Should easily reach 100+ M$ marketcap in Q1 of 2018 so like 4x from now. Now it closed 1 big cycle and retraced more than 70% from Ath. Might be good moment to buy Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
i love this list i hope that another altcoin potential list for 2018 will pop up

whos with me ??
Last time found two interesting project: Jibrel Network and Confideal.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Attention to Cloakcoin .. very nice project and excellent technology ..

I encourage you to take a look at this project!

Already invested in this - and it'S WORTH, any other recommendations?

For me there are two very big projects:

- Zcoin: really very promising, the most promising and the most serious in my eyes!

- Zencash

I am also very close to the Sumokoin project. One of the best fork in Monero. A very serious team and a community that grows day by day. I prefer 10x sumokoin to Aeon .. I buy and I hold for a good time .. you have to be patient with rare jewels!

Remember this quotation: "" The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing. "- Phillip Fisher"

I'm glad that your investment in cloakcoin has been a success, but it's not over yet! In any case do your research and invest with your own conscience! Wink
For longtime invest fit ico with strong team and real product. Soon a few of these come out Globitex or Confideal.
Attention to Cloakcoin .. very nice project and excellent technology ..

I encourage you to take a look at this project!

Already invested in this - and it'S WORTH, any other recommendations?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
JSEcoins
Good looking project keep an eye on it
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

If you want to learn more about the Renoscoin community project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! A beautiful project where the community is a priority in development!

Happy reading!

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-renos/

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Ethereum Movie Venture (EMV)

better to buy and hold     Wink
I think after bittrex add EMV price will be at least 30k , but now it is moving sometimes to 180k .I will hold till big exchange .
Can you tell me the reason why emv is a good project, as far as i know a lot of people have said if that was another crap project. suspicious project in my mind
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
All new altcoins related projects are based on some really interesting and real life usage idea which are heading us all towards true independent economy. Since last months it seems people realized altcoins market is also very potential and works same way as other traditional markets. We can expect of much more money flowing from traditional to altcoins markets in a year time from now and so on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I think after bittrex add EMV price will be at least 30k , but now it is moving sometimes to 180k .I will hold till big exchange .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
UNOBTANIUM (UNO)

$ 294,445   

OBJECTIVE: $ 1.5 M

POTENTIAL: X5.1

COMPLETED April 2017

if your holding look for $10 by October  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1470