Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 10. (Read 47299 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
UPLOAD

Folks, things are getting serious day by day at a super-velocity, blockchain industry it's not a wet useless dream anymore, so here we have another BIG PLAYER of the future. Give it 1-2 years and you'll have an stratospheric profit.  Wink

SIACOIN (SIA) IN MY LIST

$7,151,526

OBJECTIVE: 100 M $

POTENTIAL: X14

Important: This is another long-term fundamental pick, don't be in a hurry to make profits. If everything goes like planned, these 100 M $ objective will even be multiplied per X10 or X100 in a couple years, who knows. The potential is there, for sure, this is a complete disruptive technology that "kills" BY FAR any actual competence of the storage sector. Don't miss this train people.  Wink
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Startcoin began pumping. Fill your bags asap and enjoy the pump. The op was right.
Activity: 630
I have seen so many pros and cons supporting these picks, but to me what will drive the price to your projected valuation and what happen when the tokens crashed significantly below  present  marketcap
Activity: 347
UPLOAD

Hi folks, not joking. Very thanks to windjc to open my eyes. We truly are in front of a new BIG PLAYER Wink

GAMECREDITS (GAME) IN MY LIST

$ 8,847,675

Potential: X11.3

Is this starting point? I think so.  Wink

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/8-million-players-strong-online-game-fragoria-to-accept-cryptocurrency-deposits/
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
UPLOAD

ICONOMI (ICN) IN MY LIST

$12,349,128

OBJECTIVE: 75 M $

POTENTIAL: X6.1

Patience with this one guys, it's a fundamental-based call, until they don't start releasing the fund-managing platform in Q2-Q3 2017 the price shouldn't do anything special.  Wink

I love the concept of ICN. It has the potential to bring in non crypto audience into this world. However, with the ongoing circus with ETH, do you think ICN is going to get effected?

One of the best investment these days. one has to wait for its development though but pretty sure this will go high up the sky later.
once people see holders really got some dividends like what is being promised, the demand for this token will skyrocket. Give it some time as the team are currently making its way to developing the platform.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
UPLOAD

ICONOMI (ICN) IN MY LIST

$12,349,128

Patience with this one guys, it's a fundamental-based call, until they don't start releasing the fund-managing platform in Q2-Q3 2017 the price shouldn't do anything special.  Wink

I love the concept of ICN. It has the potential to bring in non crypto audience into this world. However, with the ongoing circus with ETH, do you think ICN is going to get effected?
Activity: 322
Vulture what do you think of blocknet?
UPLOAD

ICONOMI (ICN) IN MY LIST

$12,349,128

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
The list has been updated recently but I do not see iconomi there, I think that they have a good potential in the near future even though a short time has passed since it is listed in exchanges and many people are dumping the price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Yeah I've decided to stop checking the exchanges so much and just hope for long term profits.
I've got too much work to do to worry about a few dollars gain or loss.
All the coins I bought are things I believe could have potential over the next few years- Augur, Factom, Lisk, etc
so the daily price doesn't really matter to me anyways.

Sorry man, but empirically, no altcoin has outperformed bitcoin on the long-term, not even close from that... You are bounded to lose following that strategy.

yep. that's a godawful strategy. alts are for short term gains. there's always a new one around the corner that'll capture attention. none of these things are anywhere near getting properly established in their respective fields. they're all tiny and there'll be better ones along soon.

Total noob loser bullshit. I've been trading alts since early 2014. While BTC has gone from 800$ to 710$, I've made a compounded profits from alts superior to 450.000%, more than 1.000% per year and this year has been the total crazyness. If I reinvested absolutely everything I won, I would be a multi-millionaire right now.

Of course, ALT trading consist in buy good coins at low prices and SELL the PUMP, and of course, if you buy overvalued bullshit like POT at 7 M$ or Gulden at 20 M$ you're gonna lose a lot of money. This study was made from a total loser, who doesn't even know how this world works. ALTS are, and will be, BY FAR, more profitable to trade than BTC (but yes, you have to do it correctly). Wink  

I am doing the same as you, and with lots of profit as well. Nonetheless, investing in years in alternative crypto have not work for a single altcoins outthere, bitcoin being bullish or bullish. We agree on everything you said, but read to what message I was answering. Smiley

that's what I am speaking about :

That's what I am speaking about

TL:DR : Trade the alts, don't invest in them for multi-year timeframe, my answer to the first quote.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Sorry man, but empirically, no altcoin has outperformed bitcoin on the long-term, not even close from that... You are bounded to lose following that strategy.

Tell that to the cats who bought Ethereum at $1, Monero at $2, and Dash at $3. I'm pretty sure they aren't losing.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
it's totally obvious that alts have outperformed bitcoin, especially this year when it's put it to shame, but the guy was talking about a multi year time frame. I think you'd have to be nuts to think that way when it comes to alts.
Yeah I've decided to stop checking the exchanges so much and just hope for long term profits.
All the coins I bought are things I believe could have potential over the next few years- Augur, Factom, Lisk, etc

yep. that's a godawful strategy. alts are for short term gains. there's always a new one around the corner that'll capture attention. none of these things are anywhere near getting properly established in their respective fields. they're all tiny and there'll be better ones along soon.

Total noob loser bullshit. I've been trading alts since early 2014. While BTC has gone from 800$ to 710$, I've made a compounded profits from alts superior to 450.000%, more than 1.000% per year and this year has been the total crazyness. If I reinvested absolutely everything I won, I would be a multi-millionaire right now.

Of course, ALT trading consist in buy good coins at low prices and SELL the PUMP, and of course, if you buy overvalued bullshit like POT at 7 M$ or Gulden at 20 M$ you're gonna lose a lot of money. This study was made from a total loser, who doesn't even know how this world works. ALTS are, and will be, BY FAR, more profitable to trade than BTC (but yes, you have to do it correctly). Wink  
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Activity: 535

So much different operation areas...why should there be only one blockchain in the future?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Activity: 434
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
More money in BTC means more money and attention to the blockchain economy. In the short term alts suffer from BTC rises, in the long term alts make a party with all that money.  Wink

The real question is, do you have enough balls to keep a -40% position?? Grin That is the only thing that separates you from being a little fish or being a whale.  Wink

This is the thing I've struggled with the most -- not fiddling with my positions when the day-to-day price fluctuates. Sure, once in a while I'll get it right, like selling my Lisk at $0.22 and buying back in at $0.16 at the tail-end of this week's BTC rally, but more often than not, I get burnt on stuff like that.

I do feel like I now have a good mix of solid coins that will hit my targets in the next 3-6 months, but it will still be a challenge to get myself to stop checking the price every few hours and making unnecessary adjustments. I'm going to remember this post when that temptation hits.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
UPLOAD

Hi folks, not joking. Very thanks to windjc to open my eyes. We truly are in front of a new BIG PLAYER Wink

$ 8,847,675

Don't you think it's a bit over pumped?

If you believe this call is based on speculation, I could see your point. If this call was made with fundamental analysis, then absolutely not. Problem is 99.9% of the time speculation, not fundamentals drive altcoins prices.  So no one would blame you for questioning this call.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
UPLOAD

$ 8,847,675

Don't you think it's a bit over pumped?
Pages:
Jump to: