Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016) - page 3. (Read 47299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
The next huge altcoins to explode will be ARK that is just now getting some attention and another very undervalued token is the Janus Project.  Wink
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hey guys,

Another very good altcoin is BITSEND.

Https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitsend/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307.1680

Marketcap still very weak, very good development team, and masternodes who pay 80%! One of the best long-term investments.

1 masternode = 40 Bitsend / day!

Keep an eye on this project !! Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
BUILD - Innovative Building Platform
What do you think about BUILD Platform for building and selling new residential buildings
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-build-innovative-platform-for-building-and-selling-new-buildings-1835021
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
I said on the first page of this thread in August 2016 that Monero was undervalued. At the time, Monero was ~BTC0.002. In the past week it's been around BTC0.02.

Here's the good news: it's still undervalued. It's the most fungible and private coin available. It's fully decentralized and has no trusted setup (trusting humans in crypto makes zero sense). Looking at the blockchain, nobody can know the address it came from, the amount of the transaction, or the recipient. That alone makes it worth so much more than its current price.

Add to that: Kovri I2P is being developed which will hide the sender's IP address, 0MQ is being developed as a better replacement for RPC, multisig is in development, and mobile and hardware wallets are forthcoming (although you can rig a mobile wallet now if you want).

All of that means Monero will be worth more -- I believe a lot more -- in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Thanks, I was looking at Zclassic and i see now why it pumped so much. was scared to get in now but at $2M market cap still room to grow
Read the interview and you will get answers.

If you want even more answers, go to the Zen website or their bitcointalk thread.

Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819977.0
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
If you want to know more about the project ZEN (fork de Zclassic), here is an exclusive interview on our blog! Happy reading!

Https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/

Zclassic is fork of Zcash so what is the purpose of Zen?
If you want to know more about the project ZEN (fork de Zclassic), here is an exclusive interview on our blog! Happy reading!

Https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zen/

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
STRATIS (STRAT)

$2,213,215

OBJECTIVE: 10 M $

POTENTIAL: X4.5

Haha, it is 18 M $ now, and it is still very potential even Stratis has decent market cap now. ATH was 21 million usd. I want higher market cap.  Grin
A big potential, here is an interview to better understand the potential of the Zcoin project!

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zcoin/
Attention to Cloakcoin .. very nice project and excellent technology ..

I encourage you to take a look at this project!
Activity: 104
what about waves ?

Waves is associated now with tidex a new exchange. I had very big hopes for waves but Sacha seems to be busy using ico funds for his own projects.
Because let's face it, by this time waves should be close to ready.

Whiich is far from.

i highly disagree - watch waves.   WCT tokens and WBTC token bonus already which has made it worth it.  i would get some.   
Activity: 465
what about waves ?

Waves is associated now with tidex a new exchange. I had very big hopes for waves but Sacha seems to be busy using ico funds for his own projects.
Because let's face it, by this time waves should be close to ready.

Whiich is far from.
Activity: 104
what about waves ?
Very interesting this post.

For me, those with the most potential are: Zcoin and Zclassic ...

And before saying that Zcoin is a fork of Zcash, study the project!

For Zclassic, it is a fork of Zcash, but as litecoin was a fork of Fairbrix .. The community version! Which survived? Litecoin .. of course!

And finally the last is Bitbay, the most advanced project undoubtedly in the smartcontracts!

Report in 1 year! Wink
Activity: 326
Merit: 101
Activity: 259
The best altcoin in the market is probably Monero, the problem is that, for a crypto which does not yet have a very large ecosystem, and with a limited user base, it seems to be overpriced. In addition, the proposed improvements will certainly be possible in the Bitcoin network, after the arrival of Bitcoin sidechains.
I'm seeing potential in the design of DAG coins, like Byteball, Iota.... Feel free to list any more.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The biggest gainer in marketcap will be Bitbay. They have a huge release planned soon and a pegging system that will blow away anything out there. It's Gona rocket up in value this year to over $10m easy

aren't there a lot of decentralized marketplace already which bitbay were trying to achieved?
i seem to doubt all those that shill this bitbay though. i was searching for its chart on bittrex and saw the price is less than 1k, so what the hell happen before that?

you should be looking at ICN.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
UPLOAD

NEXIUM (NXC) IN MY LIST

Current value: 1M$ - 1.5M$ (0.027 $ per NXC)

OBJECTIVE: 7.5 M $

Potential: X6

Not much to say. Nice project coming outtanowhere, cool game is releasing in 6 months, got listed to Polo when we all know how difficult is that and just 1M-1.5M market cap (in fact is much less, I'm counting the dev funds that won't be released to the market anytime soon). Everything under 4K sats is long term present for you, this project should have a similar evolution as Stratis.

The price will gonna be huge when the game released, but there is a long time, maybe some delay, no one knows, I don't like this because too many bagholders there.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
The biggest gainer in marketcap will be Bitbay. They have a huge release planned soon and a pegging system that will blow away anything out there. It's Gona rocket up in value this year to over $10m easy
Pages:
Jump to: