Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin's price is disappointing!!! - page 11. (Read 3289 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 25, 2019, 11:43:05 PM
To be at the safe side invest in bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential to give you good profit in short term. Not all altcoin has the capability to deliver the desirable result needed from them. Acquire much altcoin due to is cheap, always end up regretting your action cos you'll wait a whole lot years to see a movement of price that will always question your patience
People trend to choose Bitcoin more during this time and I think the investment is still very good if you choose long-term investment. I always spend more than half of my assets investing in this coin and currently the value of Bitcoin is very cheap so I will consider buying more in the near future. I think Bitcoin will soon reach $10,000 by the end of this year and will increase slowly until it reaches $20,000.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
November 25, 2019, 11:08:24 PM
Why Altcoin has not been priced where Bitcoin Stable has been in the same place for a long time.
Well for me its because altcoins is too different in terms of use and not all of altcoins are really worth the money to invest in most of them are shitcoins as they called. Another thing is people are afraid to invest when bitcoin is at the bottom because they don't know wether it will rise or not amd so the altcoins will be much affected on it.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 25, 2019, 10:33:42 PM
Why Altcoin has not been priced where Bitcoin Stable has been in the same place for a long time.
altcoin price is not only giving me disappointment but also it makes.me.weak, cause everytime i see my altcoins all of them are in red color. Hopefully btc and altcoins can recover before christmas.
We cant say how long are we going to wait for alts bull run but during this time we have to be firm to hold and have lots of patience to avoid selling our coins. Its not easy to endure seeing our coins losing its value slowly but if you know you're holding a good coins then ignore the current price and look forward for bull run. No one knows when it will happen it might take months or years but as long as you're not selling then there's a chance to gain once the bull run occur.
indeed there is no clear time to wait for the bull run to arrive. for that, I started it all in a daily trade now. no longer waiting for long-term investment because the market movement situation is not in the long pump as has already happened and much-awaited. we must look at the market reality that daily trading is indeed more profitable than investments with unclear profits.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 25, 2019, 10:02:24 PM
altcoin price is not only giving me disappointment but also it makes.me.weak, cause everytime i see my altcoins all of them are in red color. Hopefully btc and altcoins can recover before christmas.
We cant say how long are we going to wait for alts bull run but during this time we have to be firm to hold and have lots of patience to avoid selling our coins. Its not easy to endure seeing our coins losing its value slowly but if you know you're holding a good coins then ignore the current price and look forward for bull run. No one knows when it will happen it might take months or years but as long as you're not selling then there's a chance to gain once the bull run occur.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
November 25, 2019, 09:55:05 PM
Altcoin price keeps disappointing because due to one or two or more reasons. Some of the reasons I figured out could be:

1. Crypto space generally hasn't been stable in the past few months. Due to cryptocurrency regulations/ban in some countries.

2. Another reason why these altcoins price keeps disappointing is the fact that  fake and scammy projects are now more than potential projects with real use cases.

Hence, when these projects enters the market the prices becomes lower than the token sale price. Don't expect fortunes in your altcoins investments so you don't keep getting disappointed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 25, 2019, 09:44:37 PM
I think you should revise your portfolio right now. I'm pretty sure there are still a lot of good coins in the market and when the green market comes, we can dump the coins and become rich again. It's going to be boring if the market just goes green and does not give you a chance to invest, am i right? Just look for cheap coins or if ever there are expensive coins that go lower but has the capability to grow in the future, buy them.
This period is very suitable for everyone to invest because most of the coins that I know are very cheap and it is best to choose only the top 20 coins available at CMC. The bear market is still troubling many investors but I believe this period will soon end and usher in another era of crypto. Of course, need to wait at least another 5 years and everything is still very much dependent on this market.

Personally, I would choose to invest now because this may be the last chance to buy cheap. In fact, many people predict that 2020 will be the best time for the crypto market to grow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
November 25, 2019, 10:00:00 AM
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 25, 2019, 09:49:08 AM
check the market now and maybe you will change this into Bitcoin and Altcoin price is disappointing ?lol market is volatile so expect more of this movement.
yeah sometimes it is frustrating but dont forget that the wheels are round ,not all the time altcoin will fall because at some time this will grow also.
Agree, even though the price of altcoin really goes down and makes us feel quite disappointed when we have too much expectations and hope for a bright altcoin season but the market has reflected an opposite trend, however, you are right that we should understand the circle of the market, go down then go up and vice versa. Altcoin cannot determine its own trend, it depends on the price of bitcoin and the general psychology of everyone, and the price of bitcoin is controlled by a group of people, so altcoins don't let us down, it's just that others want us to be disappointed and lose opportunities
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
November 25, 2019, 04:37:24 AM
To be at the safe side invest in bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential to give you good profit in short term. Not all altcoin has the capability to deliver the desirable result needed from them. Acquire much altcoin due to is cheap, always end up regretting your action cos you'll wait a whole lot years to see a movement of price that will always question your patience
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 25, 2019, 01:12:38 AM
check the market now and maybe you will change this into Bitcoin and Altcoin price is disappointing ?lol market is volatile so expect more of this movement.
yeah sometimes it is frustrating but dont forget that the wheels are round ,not all the time altcoin will fall because at some time this will grow also.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 25, 2019, 12:52:15 AM
The alts are now unsure to buy because Bitcoin Dominance is still high and we should not go against the crowd psychology. so I will still hold bitcoin until the halving event takes place. I believe this halving event will lead to a sharp increase in bitcoin and it could break the old $ 14k4 mark and create another strong bullish trend for 2021.
This market trend really hurting the price of alts, investors mentality still focus with bitcoin dominance most are trying to short or to quit away from alts and hold bitcoin instead. We do need to make a deeper research if we wanted to continue investing with any alts, there's no clear view if what we will expect in the next few months or years. The important thing is you are willing and you are ready to face the consequences.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 25, 2019, 12:34:05 AM
The alts are now unsure to buy because Bitcoin Dominance is still high and we should not go against the crowd psychology. so I will still hold bitcoin until the halving event takes place. I believe this halving event will lead to a sharp increase in bitcoin and it could break the old $ 14k4 mark and create another strong bullish trend for 2021.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 24, 2019, 11:49:25 PM
Because of the huge BTC dominance. Investors see that the altcoins are not moving at all.
in this i agree on you since altcoin is showing not that good and that's why other investors are having hard time to decide.
while BTC is raising in price.
you have posted and say this?when the market is in bear market and the price of bitcoin is in bad shape?
so they are selling their altcoins and putting money into BTC to improve their portfolio value.
lol not in this point,there is no reason why investors will transfer their money into Bitcoin when the truth is they are withdrawing money and having second thoughts .
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 24, 2019, 10:43:14 PM
Crypto market is so small in size that big players can easily move prices up or down. This will change once it gets to trillions in size in  some years. Until then, high price volatility is going to be there.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 24, 2019, 08:16:53 PM

Bitcoin has never once been stable since it's inception. Just this year, Bitcoin has went up in value from below $4k to currently over $7200 and even touching $10k at one point. This is just how the market works. There will always be volatility. I've not really been playing too close attention to all of the altcoins, but I bought TRX a few months ago and am doing pretty well on that. So, not all altcoins are dying.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 24, 2019, 07:34:44 PM
I think you should revise your portfolio right now. I'm pretty sure there are still a lot of good coins in the market and when the green market comes, we can dump the coins and become rich again. It's going to be boring if the market just goes green and does not give you a chance to invest, am i right? Just look for cheap coins or if ever there are expensive coins that go lower but has the capability to grow in the future, buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 24, 2019, 01:15:52 PM

Stability in crypto is a relative concept. In general the bigger the coin, the more resistant it is to abrupt price fluctuations. You see many micro-cap alts with low volumes, and these often fluctuate a huge amount, 100% in a day is by no means unheard of. You won't get this with high cap alts, because they have more volume and are more stable - but the high cap alts still have lower volume relative to bitcoin - which is why ETH, XRP and so on fluctuate more than bitcoin does.

All relative, and related to trading volume. Crypto is still quite a niche market. As it matures, the volatility (for high cap stuff at least) will reduce.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 24, 2019, 01:04:19 PM
Because of the huge BTC dominance. Investors see that the altcoins are not moving at all, while BTC is raising in price, so they are selling their altcoins and putting money into BTC to improve their portfolio value.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
November 24, 2019, 01:01:24 PM
disappointment will always be there when you only expect high values all the time, the crypto market has fluctuations that at least it will be difficult if you only expect stable coins. so we don't need to expect the market to continue to be positive because trends in each period will always change and you just need to be patient to deal with situations that occur from ups and downs in prices
Honestly when the market prices are low we should also be happy about it because we can have the opportunity to buy more altcoins so that we can hold it for long term and have profit when bull run came and indeed we should not expect prices of altcoins to be stable, it prices is very volatile, changes in a very fast pace. So also be wise in choosing which altcoin you will invest.
yes, it might be fun for those who want to buy altcoin at low prices, and in large quantities. but I think it's quite painful for those who have held Altcoin for a long time, and that person including me  Cry
however, I am not very disappointed with the prices achieved so far, because I am pretty sure that the price of the altcoin will rise again. I agree with what you say, this can be a moment to buy assets for those who buy them too late at cheap prices. I think, if the price of bitcoin goes back to the price of $ 9000 or $ 10,000, then the price of altcoin will go up again, and that is the moment that I have been waiting for.

When the upward trend starts on the cryptocurrency market, certainly many coins will reach the new ATH, but there will also be many altcoins that will never rise again.
A lot depends on what developers are doing at the time of the recession. Because they should now work on improving, and when the price will skyrocketing drink champagne. Unfortunately, but those who do nothing now can be very disappointed when bull run will come.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 24, 2019, 12:49:12 PM
disappointment will always be there when you only expect high values all the time, the crypto market has fluctuations that at least it will be difficult if you only expect stable coins. so we don't need to expect the market to continue to be positive because trends in each period will always change and you just need to be patient to deal with situations that occur from ups and downs in prices
Honestly when the market prices are low we should also be happy about it because we can have the opportunity to buy more altcoins so that we can hold it for long term and have profit when bull run came and indeed we should not expect prices of altcoins to be stable, it prices is very volatile, changes in a very fast pace. So also be wise in choosing which altcoin you will invest.
yes, it might be fun for those who want to buy altcoin at low prices, and in large quantities. but I think it's quite painful for those who have held Altcoin for a long time, and that person including me  Cry
however, I am not very disappointed with the prices achieved so far, because I am pretty sure that the price of the altcoin will rise again. I agree with what you say, this can be a moment to buy assets for those who buy them too late at cheap prices. I think, if the price of bitcoin goes back to the price of $ 9000 or $ 10,000, then the price of altcoin will go up again, and that is the moment that I have been waiting for.
Pages:
Jump to: