Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily - page 13. (Read 4186 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 24, 2019, 09:21:35 PM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?
Compared to bitcoin with 10% Fall isn’t that I still more than those 35% of altcoins?imagine how huge the price of bitcoin with $8-10k price when altcoins only hundred bucks below/under ?

So it’s not just the alts are bleeding but the whole market instead mate
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
September 24, 2019, 09:20:24 PM
I was astonished to see the massive dip because there wasn't really a strong FUD to initiate it. It took most of us unawares. The best strategy to apply now is holding the coins on your portfolio and accumulating more at intervals as they dip further. It won't take long before the market will experience an uptrend in my opinion. I am presently holding BTC, ETH, XLM, BCH, BNB which dipped with great margin but this doesn't call for panic selling. The more people panic sell, the more the dip continues.
Now we cannot trust any coin because today Bitcoin has a huge decline in just a few hours. I am very surprised at the value of this coin today but I can only wait because all the coins are now very cheap and completely within the price to invest. This market offers opportunities for everyone but can also take away all the money you have earned so be careful.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 24, 2019, 07:39:33 PM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

The whole market is down due to bitcoin hash rate flash crash.

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?

As far as altcoin goes, it has been in a long bearish trend so nothing is new. We have to look at how Bitcoin does in the next couple of days because if it continue to go on a downward spiral, the whole altcoins will be impacted negatively. So let's see, we can't really see what the future holds, you just have to remain calm and adjust on every market situations.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
September 24, 2019, 07:36:50 PM
This isn't so bad, I think it's just a dip that gives us an opportunity to buy.
One big dump for a day can really cause panic to people who are weak, but if they are here when BTC struggles at $3k, they would not easily get affected with this dump. ETH has recently recovered a bit pumping to $200 but this dump cause it to dump back again, but let's just observed, it's just one day, let's not make a conclusion yet.

Remember we have great news this month particularly the Bakkt launch and this would give a chance to increase the future adoption, so even if the market will dump, expect it will recover again.

We know they are weak hands if they are bothered by this situation.
How many times we have had this up and down movement?
And if bitcoin is decreasing, normally, the price of alts follows.
So this kind of scenario is actually not new at all. We have been there countless times already.
So for other crypto users, this is a good opportunity to diversify and take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
September 24, 2019, 07:27:18 PM
Ethereum is the biggest losser this week from 220$ down to 169$.  I thought the sudden spike of ethereum price last week is the start of ethereum bull run but its all a fake pump.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
September 24, 2019, 07:19:55 PM
Sounds not good to heard, I think altcoins price bleeding is effect of bitcoin price drops in the market cap, hoping is only an minimal correction before the price goes uprise again, and also I expect before end of the year bitcoin and altcoins become stable coins. Do not panic be calm.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 24, 2019, 07:09:07 PM
Don't forget that bitcoin also dropped that much however it has recovered few hundreds right now. I think they are now connected again, as bitcoin falls, alts fall and now I think when bitcoin goes up alts will do the same.

Possible but not everything that goes down will continue to plunge, it has to rise afterwards.

Likely what's on my mind.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 24, 2019, 07:05:27 PM
This isn't so bad, I think it's just a dip that gives us an opportunity to buy.
One big dump for a day can really cause panic to people who are weak, but if they are here when BTC struggles at $3k, they would not easily get affected with this dump. ETH has recently recovered a bit pumping to $200 but this dump cause it to dump back again, but let's just observed, it's just one day, let's not make a conclusion yet.

Remember we have great news this month particularly the Bakkt launch and this would give a chance to increase the future adoption, so even if the market will dump, expect it will recover again.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 24, 2019, 06:44:36 PM
I was astonished to see the massive dip because there wasn't really a strong FUD to initiate it. It took most of us unawares. The best strategy to apply now is holding the coins on your portfolio and accumulating more at intervals as they dip further. It won't take long before the market will experience an uptrend in my opinion. I am presently holding BTC, ETH, XLM, BCH, BNB which dipped with great margin but this doesn't call for panic selling. The more people panic sell, the more the dip continues.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
September 24, 2019, 06:34:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: