Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily - page 9. (Read 4186 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 04, 2019, 12:40:13 PM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?
All the market except for stable coins was going down during that day, now I do not believe that you can take such a huge crash and somehow try to interpret this as a hint that somehow the bulls will come back, there has been a small correction since the price crashed but you should not expect anything else, the bull market of 2019 seems to be over and I hope you took advantage of it otherwise you will have to wait a long time in order to see the next one.

yes, and maybe the right choice before a huge dump coming is by convert our cryptocurrency to a stable coin is the best idea my friend
and we can get a good return, because our digital assets in bitcoin or altcoin terms will increase
but the fact, no body know, when the huge dump will coming mate ?
That is a question for which I will love to have the answer but I do not, I can only try to tell what is the direction the market seems more likely to take during the next months and to me that is down, I know this can be discouraging after we waited so much time for the recovery of this market and it can be even more discouraging for those holding altcoins since their fiat value went up but their value in bitcoin has been crashing for a long time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
September 30, 2019, 05:32:42 PM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?
All the market except for stable coins was going down during that day, now I do not believe that you can take such a huge crash and somehow try to interpret this as a hint that somehow the bulls will come back, there has been a small correction since the price crashed but you should not expect anything else, the bull market of 2019 seems to be over and I hope you took advantage of it otherwise you will have to wait a long time in order to see the next one.

yes, and maybe the right choice before a huge dump coming is by convert our cryptocurrency to a stable coin is the best idea my friend
and we can get a good return, because our digital assets in bitcoin or altcoin terms will increase
but the fact, no body know, when the huge dump will coming mate ?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 30, 2019, 03:53:12 PM

I don't want to raise my hopes too much about of the bull market to come back but we do still have 3 more months left. It's just that I'm still expecting a slight surge of price to at least break the $10k resistance yet the price now is sticking in $8k. It seems that $10k is too much now to ask. I'm currently waiting for what is the stable price of Bitcoin to see where it all going to stop.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 30, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 30, 2019, 11:17:55 AM

I think investing at this price is really good for the investment and you absolutely can make a high profit if the market starts to increase in the near future. During the past time, BTC has been continuously volatile and that made many investors have a lot of difficulties in trading so if we don't invest now, we will never be able buy cheap. Of course any investment will have its own risks but investing in Bitcoin will never disappoint.
market movements will be unstable in the current crypto trading trend. for those who start trading, of course, they must be equipped with the ability to trade in a very fast-moving market. This is not the same as short-term investment, daily trading or short-term investment requires greater accuracy and focus from traders.
especially in a market down like now. altcoin is red and green fast. the market does not show stability but it is quite easy to get profits every day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 30, 2019, 10:53:28 AM

I think investing at this price is really good for the investment and you absolutely can make a high profit if the market starts to increase in the near future. During the past time, BTC has been continuously volatile and that made many investors have a lot of difficulties in trading so if we don't invest now, we will never be able buy cheap. Of course any investment will have its own risks but investing in Bitcoin will never disappoint.

Based on the news and the speculation that heard. Buying anything whether it is Bitcoin or altcoin right now, will lead us to another loss. There is no "we will never be able to buy cheap" because every level is cheap enough as long as it is below your target. On the other hand, buying everything whenever it gets dump is not a wise action.
we as a trader need to maintain our strategy, it is better to be late other than being a rush but to get burned.
it is never late to join the fun, as long as the market is stabilized and the direction is clear. That is the best time to join in, but not now. It is extremely risky
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 30, 2019, 08:55:45 AM

I'm not sure but i think the crypto market can continue falling, anything can happen though, maybe $8k is the lowest gate for bitcoin to go down. The thing is, after the big crash, the price usually will go up again later. So prepare your money to buy crypto.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
September 30, 2019, 08:46:19 AM
It was really an imminent correction, in my opinion. The entire market had rallied up to 14k in a very short amount of time, which is extremely unsustainable.

As I've said before, the only surprising part to this correction is that the bitcoin dominance index continues to stay sky high, as opposed to what I've expected which is to correct down to 50-60%.

It does seem like that alts will continue to bleed, regardless of which way the overall market is headed. Most likely, this is due to institutional investors whose portfolio mainly consists of BTC still due to its track record and the belief that it is less volatile and safer than alts.
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
September 30, 2019, 08:00:53 AM
One way or another, the entire cryptocurrency market is falling due to the fact that the price of Bitcoin is falling.  But the price of Bitcoin is falling due to the fact that it is still losing its popularity, because it is becoming only a means of calculation, and not accumulation.  One way or another, the number of cryptocurrency users who are confident in the prospects of Bitcoin is declining, because today there are quite a lot of coins, including ethereum, which in many respects exceeds Bitcoin's characteristics.  Based on this, the cryptocurrency market can go through another stage of decline, with huge correction, after which Bitcoin can only remain a valuable coin, as a pioneer of the cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin has a huge influence on this whole market and this is the main reason why I am always careful when investing because if the downtrend continues, any investment will make me lose money. I usually do not choose to trade during this time period because the risk is too great and it can completely make everyone feel depressed during the waiting period. Now I will look for new knowledge to prepare for the next phase of this market and Bitcoin will surely increase next year.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
September 29, 2019, 06:21:20 PM
It has been more than a month since the price of bitcoin has not experienced a very drastic increase.  And that greatly affects the price of altcoin. I prefer not to panic and sell my assets cheaply. I prefer to hold until everything gets better.

maybe hodl is the right options for now,
anyway its depends on what kind of altcoin in your bag my friend, wich mean if you hodl a good altcoin such as binance coin or ethereum your choice is right
but if you hodl the wrong alts, i think you must sell it as soon as possible

hold the right coin is yes, but if we hold a shitcoins
you already knew the risk, because you will lose your money soon or later
but, the fact is not all people can identify a shitcoins buddy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
September 29, 2019, 03:54:33 PM
anyway its depends on what kind of altcoin in your bag my friend, wich mean if you hodl a good altcoin such as binance coin or ethereum your choice is right

That is good for those who have day jobs and can support themselves even without touching their crypto portfolio.  I feel sorry to those who sold everything just to get into what they think is the train to richness but were burn because of the continuous bleeding of altcoins.  I myself  had been losing my portfolio value for almost a year now but tends to hodl.  It is an all or nothing for  me and many of my altcoins are now worthless but still not losing hope to those potential ones.  I wonder when can we see the day when the market become a green field.

If you do not want to loose the value of altcoin you own, please invest on the exchange and have some partial hodling in the USDT as well.

Apart from that continuous utilization of the coins into exchange that will make the funds in your wallet for more time.

When there is hype in bitcoin at the next time you can see the price bump more again.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
September 29, 2019, 03:22:33 PM

That is good for those who have day jobs and can support themselves even without touching their crypto portfolio.  I feel sorry to those who sold everything just to get into what they think is the train to richness but were burn because of the continuous bleeding of altcoins.  I myself  had been losing my portfolio value for almost a year now but tends to hodl.  It is an all or nothing for  me and many of my altcoins are now worthless but still not losing hope to those potential ones.  I wonder when can we see the day when the market become a green field.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 29, 2019, 03:16:54 PM
ETH had made good progress before it had dropped, and could have continued. Unfortunately BTC's price has fallen, therefore the price of ETH is around $160. The increase in BTC's price, which is important, allows the altcoins to recover.

Certainly this will not continue. Volatility in the market was always and always will be. Lets wait until the end of the year.
Altcoins growth for now depends on the growth of bitcoin till further notice as most of the altcoin relies more on the increase of bitcoin for them to increase in price, I mean altcoins that are within the top 50 and we should know that the moment bitcoin recovers and start increasing, they tend to follow the same pattern of increase also which is why rather than panicking.

As ethereum is $160, this would have been the best time for investors to keep accumulating and the fact that it is even cheap to accumulate than bitcoin, although for some people who are very rich, this is also the best time for them to accumulate more of bitcoin also as bitcoin profit is quite far higher than that of any altcoin when they recover. As I got this opportunity now, rather than thinking of how altcoins are bleeding, I am investing deeply in them against recovery.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 29, 2019, 02:35:37 PM
One way or another, the entire cryptocurrency market is falling due to the fact that the price of Bitcoin is falling.  But the price of Bitcoin is falling due to the fact that it is still losing its popularity, because it is becoming only a means of calculation, and not accumulation.  One way or another, the number of cryptocurrency users who are confident in the prospects of Bitcoin is declining, because today there are quite a lot of coins, including ethereum, which in many respects exceeds Bitcoin's characteristics.  Based on this, the cryptocurrency market can go through another stage of decline, with huge correction, after which Bitcoin can only remain a valuable coin, as a pioneer of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 719
September 29, 2019, 12:24:00 PM

I hope not, but all signs of a bearish trend are here. Bakkt exchange launch failed completely and this made people to panic and to sell their crypto. 20 percent is a very serious sign and I hope that crypto would recover, but as we all know, nothing is predictable here.
Some experts said that a drop in the price of Bitcoin by 20% cost large players only 300-500 million dollars. This shows us how small the cryptocurrency market is. This market can be heavily manipulated.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 28, 2019, 01:24:29 PM

I hope not, but all signs of a bearish trend are here. Bakkt exchange launch failed completely and this made people to panic and to sell their crypto. 20 percent is a very serious sign and I hope that crypto would recover, but as we all know, nothing is predictable here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
September 28, 2019, 01:20:38 PM

ETH had made good progress before it had dropped, and could have continued. Unfortunately BTC's price has fallen, therefore the price of ETH is around $160. The increase in BTC's price, which is important, allows the altcoins to recover.

Certainly this will not continue. Volatility in the market was always and always will be. Lets wait until the end of the year.
Again market will start pump so slowly Bitcoin and Ethereum will going forward and other altcoins also follow the same way. Normally we don't predict the quick hype and drop on ETH, But market situation is day by day moving forward so end of the year we will see good pump on crypto. At the same time some fluctuation will occur at each months so we must manage the fluctuation.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
September 28, 2019, 10:44:35 AM

Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 28, 2019, 10:40:28 AM
It has been more than a month since the price of bitcoin has not experienced a very drastic increase.  And that greatly affects the price of altcoin. I prefer not to panic and sell my assets cheaply. I prefer to hold until everything gets better.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 28, 2019, 10:12:08 AM

I think this is what drives bull run in November.  History is completely repeatable, I believe there will be a big pump in the crypto market because the Halving event of Bitcoin is about to take place.  it's just over 200 days away from the Halving event and I believe this discount is in the whale's plan.  They deliberately pushed the price of bitcoin down so they could buy more.  This is a common strategy in manipulated organizations and our job is to be patient at the moment.  Do not panic.
Pages:
Jump to: