Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily - page 6. (Read 4186 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2019, 09:15:14 AM
My holdings worth much less then in 2017! I suffer from this drop like other holders, but I'm not thinking about dumping even now, what
more I'm buying when I can allow myself, almost every month I take some little part and I invest it in crypto-currencies.
You are definitely not alone to have that kind of experience, personally, I also suffer loses on my portfolio but I never thought of selling because I've been here before the last bull run and that was full of challenge that time. I was able to benefit on the last bull run as I was able to sell some of my assets but not actually a big portion as I remain optimistic that a new rise could happen again, maybe its just the way we think, we love to hold longer and want bigger return, so now we have to be patient and wait for that wonderful time to unload out assets again.

We need to be optimistic, even in hard times. That makes a difference between winners and quitters! A new rise will happen,
and we need to think like that, to believe in that, no matter what! I made my decision long time ago and I don`t plan to quit.
  Patience is the key! Unlike others, I don't expect from crypto-market to rise next month or next year! I give this market much
more time, even there is a possibility to happen anytime in next 2-3 years.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 05, 2019, 07:13:41 PM
My holdings worth much less then in 2017! I suffer from this drop like other holders, but I'm not thinking about dumping even now, what
more I'm buying when I can allow myself, almost every month I take some little part and I invest it in crypto-currencies.
You are definitely not alone to have that kind of experience, personally, I also suffer loses on my portfolio but I never thought of selling because I've been here before the last bull run and that was full of challenge that time. I was able to benefit on the last bull run as I was able to sell some of my assets but not actually a big portion as I remain optimistic that a new rise could happen again, maybe its just the way we think, we love to hold longer and want bigger return, so now we have to be patient and wait for that wonderful time to unload out assets again.
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2019, 01:00:41 PM
   What doesn't kill you, make you stronger! Same is Bitcoin, same is with all other alt-coins. Some of them are bleeding heavily, some of
them will die, but some of them will survive and become much stronger in the future.
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
November 05, 2019, 12:46:13 PM
in the crypto market it is not only experience but patience that is tested to succeed against the incoming waves.
If you believe that every bad thing that comes will surely come after the good things to replace the bad ones, rest assured the rainbow comes after the rain.
I no longer believe that Altcoins will fall further in price with respect to Bitcoin. It’s better now to start buying them and believe only in the best. Sooner or later, the cryptocurrency market will change the trend to a bullish one!
But make sure you buy right coins. Because not all altcoins will survived or maybe can follow bitcoin price when bull trend come. Patient is good, but prepare anything before do trading or make investment will be needed. Of course we wouldn't want to pick wrong coins and then lose when bull trend come.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 05, 2019, 11:23:12 AM
I would say majority of the market value of cryptos are bleeding right now, not only altcoins. Despite of the expectations of the majority that the market will soon recover, the situation still frustrates most of the investors right now and we just cannot blame them for doing so. We should encourage them to be somewhat positive still, and to be patient in order to avoid regrets once recovery occur. Just wait and avoid making risky decisions at this moment.

Yeah we have to encourage the market and not blaming the market and if you have experienced loss please don't spread the hate about cryptocurrency. Because people outside will see cryptocurrency is a bad investment and a bad currency because many people that experienced a loss or a scam always blaming cryptocurrency is a bad thing, this will cause many investors are afraid to invest on bitcoin even though cryptocurrency is really futuristic
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 05, 2019, 11:03:35 AM
I would say majority of the market value of cryptos are bleeding right now, not only altcoins. Despite of the expectations of the majority that the market will soon recover, the situation still frustrates most of the investors right now and we just cannot blame them for doing so. We should encourage them to be somewhat positive still, and to be patient in order to avoid regrets once recovery occur. Just wait and avoid making risky decisions at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
November 05, 2019, 10:18:42 AM
The altcoins market is bleeding heavily due to another market correction in the market. Maybe after some time a week or two the altcoins market will stabilize and we should wait for the altcoins season to come. Altcoins seasons normally follows after the bitcoin season.

It is funny that you expect the market to stabilize in a week or two, when the ongoing correction phase started many months back. By the last week of June, Ethereum was trading at around $340 per coin. Currently it is trading at $187, which represents a 45% reduction in the exchange rate in a matter of just four months. After a brief phase of stabilization that occurred during the second half of September, the prices have once again started moving downward. And for Ethereum, a lot will depend on whether it can hold on to the 0.02 BTC support level or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 05, 2019, 09:46:11 AM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily but that is nothing new in the charts of the altcoins. They bleed in red sometimes and they also breathe in green sometimes. That is the life of altcoins. But it is what gives opportunity to traders and investors and even simple altcoin owners like us to make profit out of crypto. If the prices will not bleed heavily, we ordinary buyers of altcoins cannot afford to buy them very cheap. We can only be a witness without becoming a player.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 05, 2019, 08:58:16 AM
the reduction of all altcoins including bitcoin only determines the bottom. because as usual, after a large decrease, crypto eyes will show a sharp increase. and today it has been proven, that their decline is only to welcome a new higher price level. keep calm, all will change in time.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 05, 2019, 05:48:00 AM
In my opinion this is only a temporary decline or price correction, after this decline we will see the price of Crypto will increase again. Now the market price has begun to recover and is ready for the next increase. Don't miss the moment to buy some potential Altcoin like ETH or BNB.
The market is not ready to recover because the volatility of Bitcoin has affected many other coins and the increase of Bitcoin usually takes place in a very short time. I think you should sit still and be more patient during this time because this market depends so much on the value of BTC so every prediction is often incorrect. I personally hope the altcoin season may come soon but it may take us a few more years to wait.

Anyway in this market, you can choose long-term investment in some altcoins but need to analyze many times and make the best decision when investing because no one can be sure for you when trading
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 05, 2019, 04:58:36 AM
Bloody of altcoins now is because another correction in the market as we can see the market is recovering then in just a minute it down again but we don't need to be panic about this because we know that market is always fluctuates. The better  we can do is hodl it for a while and if it's a chance to buy why not?! Don't be so panic it's just a correction, hopefully everything will be alright again.
in my opinion it is something that is reasonable with the risk obtained in investing with crypto or altcoin if investors know the exact risk of bloody altcoin also investors are not so panicked confidence and patience is the best capital in investing with any coin, in my opinion the development of crypto currencies and altcoin depends on the investors themselves
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 04, 2019, 10:04:36 PM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?

Its funny how quick things can change, from "bleeding alts" to nice rises. Two months can make a big difference haha
I feel like the ecosystem has grown so much at this point, places like Cointelegraph can report anything day by day, and then the next day its flipped flopped
BTC should teach us something: go long on coins. dont worry about the day by day, pick some good coins and go long, staring at charts all day sux : /
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 04, 2019, 09:55:18 PM
I cannot imagine what can save altcoins right now. Even when BTC got pumped, altcoins were very silent, still hope that Bakkt exchange will achieve good volumes to attract legit investors to invest in crypto.
I have problems imagining what it will take to revive the altcoin market, bitcoin keeps growing and altcoins just react in a mild way and keep going down when compared to bitcoin.

Anyone that decided to keep holding altcoins during the last year is probably regretting their decision because we cannot see the end of this, but I also think that this cannot last forever and at some point this has to change and when that happens we need to be ready since that is the moment to multiply our bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
November 01, 2019, 11:28:46 AM
In my opinion this is only a temporary decline or price correction, after this decline we will see the price of Crypto will increase again. Now the market price has begun to recover and is ready for the next increase. Don't miss the moment to buy some potential Altcoin like ETH or BNB.
Merit: 264
November 01, 2019, 11:27:25 AM
Bloody of altcoins now is because another correction in the market as we can see the market is recovering then in just a minute it down again but we don't need to be panic about this because we know that market is always fluctuates. The better  we can do is hodl it for a while and if it's a chance to buy why not?! Don't be so panic it's just a correction, hopefully everything will be alright again.

Definitely the value of altcoin will start to rise once bitcoin's will pump up more than the all time-high and they will surdly follow up. That's why it would be much better to only invest in bitcoin or 80% to bitcoin and the rest is for altcoins.

The only problem is when people sees a down trend or feel fomo then they will panic sell and that's the reason why it is going down and it can only save by support level.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 01, 2019, 11:17:04 AM
I cannot imagine what can save altcoins right now. Even when BTC got pumped, altcoins were very silent, still hope that Bakkt exchange will achieve good volumes to attract legit investors to invest in crypto.
Bitcoin, bitcoin and bitcoin. The answer is the only bitcoin that can bring at least more adoption to the altcoin. So many altcoins are securities and that means that will be so difficult to be adopted as a merchant payment system. Bitcoin is the only thing right now that can bring huge demand for altcoin.
BAKKT will give a huge impact to the bitcoin only and not for altcoin. I hope you know about that.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 01, 2019, 09:04:07 AM
The altcoins are really very disappointing in these 2 years and the prices are still going down & down. Also the top10 coins are showing very lower price and still not a sign of bullish trend. But, the Bitcoin is still remained first choice of the investors. One altcoin that is Bitcoin SV which is the only first runner among these altcoins and made the investors 1000th times of profitable.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 01, 2019, 08:32:40 AM
Bitcoin has to pump more and if it could make a new ATH, I am sure that time, altcoins will start to rally again.

Actually at this price, a lot of people are still not fully confident to invest because there are still a lot of traders who got caught buying the peak during the last bull run, so if bitcoin will be able to surpass its ATH, we will all be profitable and price might be overvalued again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 31, 2019, 11:36:03 PM
I clearly imagine the crypto market because we are all see huge dump on Bitcoin and normal dump on altcoins. But how we expect huge hype in altcoins. So Bitcoin growing faster other altcoins are follow slowly in crypto market. I hope further days market growing faster so altcoins also going to moon. Few bleeding altcoins always available in the market so successful altcoins only concentrate the investors.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 31, 2019, 07:54:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: