Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily - page 2. (Read 4186 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
December 17, 2019, 11:59:13 AM
I guess we facing back again the bearish market, as you can see the prices of cryptos are now bleeding especially bitcoin it drops down at $7000 below and
 I think it will continue to go down. Let's hope a good market in the next year.
My guess is it will go as low as 6500 dollars and investors will really need to have lots of patience and good strategy on how will they react to this kind of market, they need to utilize their resources in order to get profits.
Same thoughts with you bro, crypto will experience a good price pumped next year because of the companies partnering with crypto and also because of the halving.

With these conditions, certainly investors will use many ways to secure the investment they are doing, the goal remains to benefit from the funds that have been spent. current conditions will indeed be difficult to get profits, need patience when investing
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
December 17, 2019, 10:04:44 AM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?

Buy more =] This isnt that big of a fluctuation when you look at the big picture of things.

Unfortunately not many pay any attention to this side of the picture. Altcoins are not bleeding rather they are calling very loud and clear to buy them and book your future profit. In the end, we blame whales and other tycoons for manipulating the market.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 17, 2019, 08:36:07 AM
Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?

Buy more =] This isnt that big of a fluctuation when you look at the big picture of things.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2019, 07:34:38 AM
I guess we facing back again the bearish market, as you can see the prices of cryptos are now bleeding especially bitcoin it drops down at $7000 below and
My guess is it will go as low as 6500 dollars and investors will really need to have lots of patience and good strategy on how will they react to this kind of market, they need to utilize their resources in order to get profits.
Same thoughts with you bro, crypto will experience a good price pumped next year because of the companies partnering with crypto and also because of the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 17, 2019, 07:11:24 AM
Apparently (according to Coindesk) the latest sell-off was due to a report on the PlusToken scam. It seems kind of a minor thing, but then I suppose the market sentiment is quite jittery at the moment, and it doesn't take much to trigger panic-selling.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 17, 2019, 06:44:27 AM

Bitcoin is going down, tezos is going up. Its just one of the coins I follow and posses, but there are other good alts that are going up in this crypto bearish times. Its always like that, prices fluctuate and its hard to follow all of them, but that's why we need to be patient.
2019 was better then 2018, its logical to believe that next year will be better then this one. I believe in that, and where is faith there is hope. We have other good reasons for believing in that, halving, ethereum upgrade, and many other important events that waits us in the next year.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
December 17, 2019, 06:38:21 AM
Expect bump in this topic every couple weeks Cheesy We are in a big crypto downtrend as for now and nothing on the horizon is going to change it. People calling for alt season here and there might not be enough to invoke it. Unless BTC starts another cycle there will be no alt season guys, only shorting opportunities.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 17, 2019, 06:24:58 AM
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
December 17, 2019, 05:10:24 AM
This topic is from september but yes, alts are bleeding now aswell. The only coin that made me profit in last days is NWC...
even when does the thread created the topic still stands for the situation now and yeah we are still bleeding now.
today the lowest fall even happened this last quarter ethereum drops to negative 7%
Seeing altcoins not in good condition for a long period is discouraging for some investors who are holding it. I know someone that is tired of waiting and loss his patience so he sell his coins. Alts are still bleeding but I believe price recovery will happen next year lets just be bullish.
Belief probably will not create any light at this time, it can not help altcoin suddenly return, what people are in need is a reason, a very compelling reason for people to believe that altcoins will return soon but this particular reason has not yet appeared, altcoin is still bleeding every day, the price is unable to hold up, continuously losing support. Investing is such a bad experience, but we should not let the market's psychology influence the decision, the bloodshed always ends by the recovery.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 17, 2019, 04:39:14 AM
This topic is from september but yes, alts are bleeding now aswell. The only coin that made me profit in last days is NWC...
even when does the thread created the topic still stands for the situation now and yeah we are still bleeding now.
today the lowest fall even happened this last quarter ethereum drops to negative 7%
Seeing altcoins not in good condition for a long period is discouraging for some investors who are holding it. I know someone that is tired of waiting and loss his patience so he sell his coins. Alts are still bleeding but I believe price recovery will happen next year lets just be bullish.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 17, 2019, 04:21:43 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 17, 2019, 03:56:45 AM

The large choices increase the probability of losing the competition by the teams, no doubt the race will clear the weak hands. Everyone can hire the blockchain developer and create a new project. After realizing the process, the problems start to bother the CEO, team, developers. The best move is to choose promising projects by analyzing the market for any investor.
even the ability to analyze what we already have also sometimes cannot bring profits for investment. those who have great developers also sometimes find it difficult to gain market interest in these conditions. altcoin will be difficult at this time, I only hope for bitcoin to market in the current situation.
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
December 17, 2019, 03:44:01 AM
yes, the market is still bleeding especially the altcoins market.
There are only few coins that were profitable this year, majority failed and continue to struggle.

the coin you mentioned which is "NWC" it's quite a new coin as according to cmc, I can see it started trading last month only.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newscrypto/

New Coin, their platform was launched in October if I am correct but they are making major progress. Listed on Kucoin yesterday.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 13, 2019, 06:25:56 AM
yes, the market is still bleeding especially the altcoins market.
There are only few coins that were profitable this year, majority failed and continue to struggle.

the coin you mentioned which is "NWC" it's quite a new coin as according to cmc, I can see it started trading last month only.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newscrypto/

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
December 13, 2019, 04:04:59 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
December 13, 2019, 01:51:30 AM
Trading/ investing coin and token is really different with HYIP. coin and token like a commodity which has 'value', But HYIPs have NOTHING
coin and token are moved by development of its project. HYIPs are move by pure of human greedy

HYIP are scams bad someday some of the investing are seeing bitcoin as HYIP because they are misinform or not just educated about crypto, they thought when they invest in crypto they will get quick return for their money and a huge return, hopefully that will change as they learn and figure out what investing in crypto really looks like so they will not be frustrated, instead they will just calm down because they understand the market.

Unfortunately, the majority of these "Investment opportunities" in crypto are all HYIP scams. Just look at how big and popular Bitconnect got before they screwed all of their users. The best advice I can give to someone that doesn't really know what they're doing is try to avoid any companies that are claiming to give you a large percent of profit on your investment. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Most of them is a scam, I have no doubt. Crypto is still deregulated and easy to make one.
many people take this advantage for its own sake. that's why most of them just a shit

But, there are still good one to choose. so, there is an option. just take it as choice

As long as we are doing a proper research and that's enough to keep the distance from the scam ico. Remember when there was a crap coin created by scammer that is also hyping through use fake accounts to spread it among crypto traders.
Now, people are very smart to choose which is a scam ico that must be throw to the trash can.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 12, 2019, 10:21:28 PM
Trading/ investing coin and token is really different with HYIP. coin and token like a commodity which has 'value', But HYIPs have NOTHING
coin and token are moved by development of its project. HYIPs are move by pure of human greedy

HYIP are scams bad someday some of the investing are seeing bitcoin as HYIP because they are misinform or not just educated about crypto, they thought when they invest in crypto they will get quick return for their money and a huge return, hopefully that will change as they learn and figure out what investing in crypto really looks like so they will not be frustrated, instead they will just calm down because they understand the market.

Unfortunately, the majority of these "Investment opportunities" in crypto are all HYIP scams. Just look at how big and popular Bitconnect got before they screwed all of their users. The best advice I can give to someone that doesn't really know what they're doing is try to avoid any companies that are claiming to give you a large percent of profit on your investment. If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
I remember that years ago I saw all of those supposed investment opportunities and I immediately knew what they were even if at the time I did not really had a great education when it came to investments, I just used my common sense and yet many people do not seem to do that.

They believe that they can get great returns by investing in those kind of HYIP scams and it doesn't really make sense, anyone that could multiply their money that quickly doesn't really need the money of anyone else, he could ask for a loan to a bank and return the loan in a matter of days.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 10, 2019, 09:38:24 PM
I agree that there are a lot of clone coins who doing nothing and are made just to steal some % from bitcoin if possible, but hope soon this will change and somehow no one will buy this coins. Altcoins price indeed drop a lot from last bull run but maybe all this will change next year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
December 08, 2019, 03:26:51 AM

Most of them is a scam, I have no doubt. Crypto is still deregulated and easy to make one.
many people take this advantage for its own sake. that's why most of them just a shit

But, there are still good one to choose. so, there is an option. just take it as choice
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 08, 2019, 03:11:57 AM
its not all bad, there are still some shining gems out there that will rocket to the moon, considering HEX was able to raise $3 million in eth just today shows hpw far new coins can go, even free to claim if you own btc
20% bonus link: https://HEX.win/?r=0xe4124B907Df27e3BE71Fe01a24bA0F8e60a363e5

Most of the altcoins who has raised the price more than 20% in a day lately are altcoins with a low volume (less than 1mil usd per day) and i think those are not natural rise but the whales are pumping it. So becareful don't get trapped
You need to be more careful as those coins that being played by whales and pumpers only artificially moving and any time they can dumped it and
lead you being trapped buying those assets. It's always better to buy good projects which still have potentials to move up even the market for the meantime is bleeding. collect those cheap coins and wait for the bounce up.
ALtcoin prices are getting here more and more progress. this is good news to produce a warm price going forward.
 you know? that Altcoin continues to show fantastic numbers. this is opening news at the end of the year to give us hope for the progress that will occur in Altcoin. I hope we can get many profit with this information. many poeple invest in Altcoin to their future.

Altcoins are just relying the demand of the market as well as those who support on it. Also, it may refer the development of their advocacy that can be have an update from those staff and the team. Nowadays, I don't see any coin that have a huge development in which the market is so bearish and I don't think it could easily to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: